Frequent Posters

naharkhan123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Interesting prem wants to marry kalpi what will raghav to do now superb update 

MadhuGupta thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Interesting update. I don't want prem and kalpi marriage please understand. Waiting next part. Kalpi belongs to only raghav. Kalpi is like one man woman. 

vanajaragna thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MadhuGupta

Interesting update. I don't want prem and kalpi marriage please understand. Waiting next part. Kalpi belongs to only raghav. Kalpi is like one man woman. 

I can understand madhu darling...and I know kalpi belong to only raghav before that lot of going to happen...keep reading for that...thank you firbreading and your love❤

vanajaragna thumbnail

Originally posted by: naharkhan123

Interesting prem wants to marry kalpi what will raghav to do now superb update 

wait and watch😉 between tq for reading

vanajaragna thumbnail

tq dear

vanajaragna thumbnail

Chapter 9

Kalpi entered the office with almost verge of crying " what's was happening in my love ,raghav entered in my life and he fall for me,he kept scrolling around me after so much hesitation I finally admitted my love for him, he married me legally ,for utter shock my taai is Raghav mom,now for his stupid revenge he wants to marry that stupid pakhi,she always ready to snatch my love one,first mera aai now meri pathi" 

Kalpi startled her place,when pakhi ran and hugged her tightly " oh!! Kalpi I'm so happy ,I just want to fly the moon,finally my reason for joining this office is succeeded, oh..god I can't believe raghav proposed me today ,he said he want to marry me!!," pakhi is started to jump in happiness

Kalpi is taken back by pakhi words " what are you saying?? You mean Raghav.. " 

" yeah!! Kalpi he proposed me today ,I just joined this office only to impress raghav,I fall in love with him at the first sight,but you know as a girl how can I Confess my feelings to boy that too akdoo like a raghav sir ,I yearned for his confession but finally today he done " 

Kalpi felt rejected " raghav came hetebto take revenge on kapoor by using pakhi but he already almost succeeded in his plan to trap pakhi in his charm " thought Kalpi 

Shocked and unable to digest what she heard ,but her shocked state continues when " you know kalpi,tomorrow raghav is come to my home for ask my hand for marriage, oh...god I'm going to be Mrs. Singhania soon" with a joy mood pakhi ran to her cabin

Kapoor mansion

" now what are we going to do prem,kamla give her words to Sammy that kalpi hands for marriage, our plan are backfired " 

" no,mom nothing going to happen like that,she just give her words only not Kalpi..she is still unmarried and I have my chance to marry her ,you don't worry she is my wife I'll marry her crook or hook,then I'm the owner of 50%singhania properties " said prem evily

Singhania construction

Raghav entered in office huffing puffing,with a heavy breathe he stand front of kalpi " does kapoor came to the chawl??" 

" that's non of your business raghav singhania sir"

" don't act like this Kalpi,I'm your..."

" you're my boss no one to me" 

" raghav tum as gaye,you know I missed you " pakhi interrupted raghav and kalpi talks,she hooked her hands around raghav's,kalpi shoot draggers through her eyes to Raghav at the same tears pooled into her eyes,she feels suffocated seeing pakhi and Raghav together, she ran to the washroom 

Raghav roared angrily " what's wrong with you pakhi,don't you have any manners,isvtgat way to behave in office?? " 

" but raghav you're my to be husband!! " 

" to be pakhi not yet ,hope you understand " raghav left angrily 

" oh..my Romeo didn't want to do such things in office,I'm sure if I go near to him he will lost his control after all I'm making him aroused," thought pakhi with big smile 

Babba what am going to do now,I just unable to see raghav and pakhi together, he is my husband mine bappa why are punishing me like this bappa,I want to Go somewhere and hide myself that no one can see me and hurt my feelings,why bappa you always hurt me ,first my aai now meri pathi ,

No kalpi,no more crying you already made your mind that to achieve my aai dreams and became a successful in my field ,I'll make my aai proud ,no one can divert my mind not even raghav ..

Raghav stare at kalpi empty seat with frustrated, after composing herself kalpi walks to her seat,with sigh of relief shebtook her seat,the moments she sit her intercom started to ringing

" in my cabin kalpana " 

Kalpi knocked raghav cabin door,

" get in" 

Raghav asked while trying to control his anger " does kapoor come to chawl?? But for why?? What they said??" Raghav shoot his question on kalpi

" sir,I already told you that's non if your business, you called me let me remind you if it's not related to our work then don't call me and don't try to talk to me!! " 

"Kalpi I asked something to you ,does kapoor come to chawl?? I want my answer ,without giving my answer ,I'm not let you out of cabin" 

" can ask you somehing raghav??" 

Raghav nods in approval

" did you propose pakhi? Did you know about her feelings for you already??" Kalpi asked with reddened eyes because of anger

Not knowing what to say raghav just nod in her

Raghav taken back in his place ,because of kalpi sudden SLAP,raghav cheeks burning for her action, his kalpi is slapped him,his love but he can understand her situation very well

Kalpi caught hold on Raghav collar " how could you raghav?? Why you comes into my life?? Why you loved me?? Is this my sin to fall for a helpless men like you?? You spoiled my life,you took my all happiness, because you I am standing like a lifeless body,I lost everything, I regret to fall for you raghav ,a person like you how can you cheat me raghav?? I'm your wife??" 

Kalpi each and every words pierced into raghav words," plss kalpi don't regret your love for me!! Plss don't think our relationship is like others, I love you Kalpi, you're important to me" raghav cried while hugging kalpi

Soon Kalpi hugged raghav tightly as her life depend on him,the more tried to jeep herself away from Raghav but her feelings for him not that much weak,it's strong one which always bides them together

Kalpi hugged raghav tightly " I too love you raghav,it's kills me to see pakhi around you,she touched you raghav,plss raghav don't leave me I'll die without you, stay at my side plssss " 

After letting their emotions flow, raghav made kalpi sit on sofa comfortably, raghav cupprf her cheeks,and kissed her firejear while tears make it's way on their cheeks " plsdd believe me kalpi, I wantbyou to understand my situation I'll try to make my mom understand smd don't think I'll marry that pakhi not even in my dreams,if mom didn't understand till end then I'm sure I'll kill myself ,I'll die,I just don't want to give your rights to someone, at the same time I don't want to hurt my mom,plss kalpi I want you my side that too in this situation I feel I didn't have anyone for me kalpi" 

" don't say such a things raghav,I'll be at your side ...promise me you didn't going yo marry pakhi" asked kalpi with hope

" I promise on my life...my love" kissed Raghav on her head,by the way you didn't tell why kapoor came to the chawl

" they ask my hand for prem!!" 

" what?? ...what the hell..kalpi " 

" relax ,raghav aai told them that they already fixed my marriage with Sammy sir" 

Raghav fell back on the couch with heavy head " kalpi I head is spinning,I can't understand!! I'm the one who ask your hand for me ,for our marriage!! Then why would kamla lied to kapoor's?? " 

" she didn't lie raghav " 

" what??" Raghav eyes widened with shock ,he was stunned to react not even in his wildest dream he never thought he could hear such a words " how..when.. Do you correct kamla ma??" 

" no!!" Kalpi nods

" why?? Kalpi you have to corrected her misunderstanding " 

" I didn't feel like to do that raghav ,we already have lot of problems to solve first gauri mom wants you to marry pakhi, now you proposed her (raghav bent his head in guilty) ,I'm sure pakhi will share her happiness with my mom,if I corrected her misunderstanding it will create more problems.. Let it be " 

Raghav cupped kalpi cheeks " I'm sorry kalpi,you are suffering lot because of me,I love you Kalpi,I want to make your life happy but instead of that I'm giving you pain ,sorry kalpi ppss forgive e

Me" cried Raghav silently 

" don't Raghav,don't be sorry it's all my fate I just don't want blame you ,I have to go now," saying so kalpi about to leave but stopped in midway and said " raghav I believe, till you make gauri mom understand our feelings don't talk to me,stay away from me,talk to me once you made her understand after that i will corrected my mom misunderstanding "

Night at singhania mansion

At dinning area,raghav just look here and there how to start his conversation with his mom," why should I have to nervous for talking to my mom?? Be man raghav you're Raghav singhania don't forget that " 

" mom...mom you know in these days kalpi really take care of you well mom,she just accept you as her aai,she started to call you aai,you too love her" 

" don't act smart raghav,I'm not going to change my decision pakhi kapoor is your wife it's fixed and I don't accept a chawlwali ladki as mera bahu ," 

Raghav was annoyed gauri words " don't forget mom,you also stayed there once upon a time,they are the one who safe you at your critical situation, if they didn't there I'm sure you didn't sit front of me only god know where were you??" 

'' I know raghav for that I respect them,but marrying kalli to you is unacceptable for me,I accept that they took care of me I'm also love kalpi as a daughter but more than that i love you dad,so my revenge is important to me,don't try to change my mind...be ready to marry pakhi,saying so gauri left the place

Kapoor's are stunned a back unable to believe what they heard " what??" 

" you heard me right Ms.kapoor I'm asking your daughter hand for marriage, we are in love ,doesn't pakhi told you about this" raghav asked genuinely

Neetu said sheepishly" it's OK raghav beta,we are glad that pakhi choose you if you both are in love who we are to sperate you,we will fix your marriage as soon as possible, if it's possible day after tomorrow is good muhurtha day " 

" before that I want something from you " said Raghav coldly 

" what raghav beta?" 

" 50% share of kapoor's properties and I want this house is registerd by under pakhi name "

OK raghav beta ,we will make papers are ready ,before that let's donyiur marriage with pakhi

Don't strain yourself ms.neetu I already make papers ready,you just have to sign that

Kapoor's are nods in no,before sahil could say anything to Raghav neetu interrupted " excuse us ragha beta," neetu pulled sahil to the near room along with prem

" oh..sahil pakhi loved that she is my daughter, 10000 croros wow..I can't believe the great raghav singhania business tycoon is asking our daughter hand for marriage," 

" but neetu are you most it,he is asking 50% share on our properties and this mansion too, where will we stay after that?? " 

" oh!! Sahil you're stupid,have you lost your memory,after pakhi marrying raghav she is also have every rights on his properties, do you think pakhi allow raghav to suffer us?? After all he didn't know anything about us 

What di you mean by mom about us what you both done  in past asked prem with confusion

No..no beta we didn't do anything it's just he didn't know that we are greedy for his properties and he is our enemy in business neetu try to cover her words and divert prem attention

Dad ,mom is right if raghav marry pakhi then she will be owner of Raghav properties,and after that I'll marry kalpi and 50%share will be mine,wow..then singhania properties will be ours only ours said prem evily 

After lot convincing finally sahil agreed 

Without even reading anything on the papers sahil,neetu,prem signed the papers 

It's too bad to sign the papers without reading,this kapoor's are really stupid they didn't have brain  thought raghav with smirk

Flashback starts

Morning pakhi entered in raghav cabin with confused " raghav don't you go to see dad to talk about our marriage, I thought you were there ",

Such despo she is not even in my wildest dream that I thought I could marry a girl like her,I have to tolerate her one year for my mom thought raghav annoyed 

Raghav I'm talking to you,you were you lost in our honeymoon asked pakhi desperately 

Raghav said annoyingly not pakhi,why can't we just register marriage before asking your hand for marriage

Oh...really asked pakhi really raghav feel like I'm flying to the moon ,OK raghav let's do that na

Here I already made papers are ready pakhi,I signed it too now I want your sign in this papers ...

Here saying so pakhi signed the papers without reading,other side raghav smirk eviky " now you're gone kapoor's family " 

Flashback ends

Precap: raghav.....pakhi marriage

Edited by vanajaragna - 4 years ago
vanajaragna thumbnail

Chapter 9 updated on page 7

naam11 thumbnail

Nice update. Raghav is ready with plan.

MadhuGupta thumbnail

You written very nice. Waiting next part. 

vanajaragna thumbnail

Originally posted by: naam11

Nice update. Raghav is ready with plan.

ty