Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Hanz91

Great update plZ continue soon

tq for reading dear

vanajaragna thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Chapter 3

After signing all legal papers raghav took kalpi somewhere, kalpi asked with confusion " raghav hum kahaan ja rahi hoon", but in return raghav said " surprise " 

At singhania mansion

They reached singhania mansion, kalpi about to step in but stopped in midway when she heard " stop!?" ,kalpi saw Sammy with confusion but soon a warm smile formed on her lips when she saw Sammy came to them with aarti ki tali ,he took aarti kalpi and Raghav put small pinch of ka bhindi in their forehead ,Sammy said with smiles " welcome to your new home bhabhi ", kalpi with confusion" bhabhi??",Sammy confirmed " yeah!! Vo raghav mera bhai ha to tum mera bhabhi horight raghav??" ,raghav just nod his head with smile,

After sometimes Sammy done all rituals with them,Sammy " raghav mein office ja rahi hoon tum take care" saying that he pulled raghav alone and said teasingly " happy suharaat nahi nahi suhasubha " in return raghav hit his head 

After Sammy left raghav took kalpi to ganapati bapa idle in his mansion " raghav tum kiya kar rahi hoon?? " ,after praying raghav took small pinch of sindoor and put in on kalpi maang ,the moment sindoor touched her maang a happy tears fell on kalpi eyes,raghav while wiping her tears " nahi ,mein tumara aank me tears nahi dekh sakthi hoon,tum mera kushi ho,tum mera duniya " hearing raghav declaration kalpi hugged him tightly 

Raghav carried kalpi in his arms bridal style, kalpi just kept her head on his chest and kissed his bare chest which peak throw as his two button open ,the moments kalpi lips touches raghav bare skin he felt magnetic pull on her ,but without giving any head to his desires he took kalpi to their room

At ragna room

Raghav put kalpi on her feet ,the moment kalpi saw a decorated room it's mouth opened in awe expression " raghav ah sab " raghav finished while wrapping his arms around her waist and pit his chin on her neck " hamara suharaat ka decoration, kiya tum pasaand ha??" ,kalpi just nods with blush,raghav took kalpi to the closet and ask " cupboard me open karo",kalpi opened the cupboard and her eyes widened with surprise when she saw a saree's collection nearly 100+ and the solid color,with simple design which she always loved it ,without saying anything kalpi hugged raghav and said " you're best raghav I'm very lucky to have you in my lite, " ,raghav while cupping her cheeks " nahi kalpi ,mein bhakyashalee hoon,tum muje poora karthi ho" saying that they hugged each other passionately,without waiting any second he scooped her in his arms and laid on her center of the bed

At chawl

Gauri just watched TV and other side kamla is doing some household ,suddenly gauri smiled with tears and shouts at kamla" kamla idhar aa ho ,dekho TV par  mera chintu aayega " hearing this kamla ran towards gauri without watching TV kamla asked with worry " taai kiya hua?? Tension mat karo taai " gauri while pointing on TV " mera beta chintu dekho " the moment kamla turn to watch the TV power went off ,

With a tension kamla called neetu 

Kamla: meesaab pata nahi kyu gauri taai got tension  

Neetu: kiya hua kamla??

Kamla: memsaab vah TV dekhti thee suddenly mujhase bolona TV par mera beta chintu aayega 

Hearing this neetu eyes widened with shock

Neetu: kiya??

Kamla: yeah memsaab 

Neetu with doubt: kiya kamla tum TV par vyakhthi ho dekhthi ha??

Kamla: nahi memsaab 

Neetu let out loud sigh in relief

Neetu: OK kamla tum use hospital me jao ,mein aahoonga ,I'll call doctor set everything ready for treatment

At singhania Mansion

Pakhi is kept searching for Raghav but unfortunately she didn't saw him,pakhi asked Sammy who just entered the office " Sammy sir raghav sir kahaan ha??" ,Sammy said teasingly " tum hameesa mujase uska baaree mein boochchate ho" ,pakhi just rolled her eyes " mein usko se presentation deene ha" pakhi managed to say this,Sammy said " he at his important work" saying that he left

Singhania mansion

It's has been more than two hours that they slept in each other arms after their heated love making,raghav " kalpi uto na ,tum ghar jaana ha " raghav tried his level best to make kalpi woke up,but it's all went vein ,raghav put his chin on kalpi's on said " jaan uto na ,kiya tum ghar nahi janti ho??" Kalpi just turn her *bare back* to kalpi " raghav plsss let me sleep,you Tulane mujase sone nahi diya and its hurt dhota plss" ,raghav leaned forward on her ear " kiya ha itana dard hai" asked raghav with concern " itana bhee nahi" raghav said with naughtily " it's all your fault kalpi. You beg me to not stop And kept bugging me go faster faster it's all your fault and more over I can't resist myself when you're under me " hearing raghav words kalpi eyes widened and she got off from bed and covered herself with blanket, raghav just rubbed her bare back, unable to control kalpi just let out a loud moan " ra..ghav " without giving any head to her words he just started to kiss her all over back ,they lost themselves in their own loveland ,

They broke apart when they heard kalpi mobile ringing sound ,kalpi just kept her head on Raghav bare chest and attended the call

Kalpi: ha aai bolo

Kamla: vo kalpi beta taai teek nahi ha ,mein use par hospital le gaye 

Kalpi with worried: khon hospital aai

Kamla: WO city hospital neetu memsaab helped us

Kalpi: OK aai mein aahoonga,tension mat karo ,take care I'll come soon 

Saying that kalpi disconnected their call

Kalpi " raghav I ..." ,but lost lost her words when raghav started to caress her cheeks lovingly,and left a trail of kisses on kalpi neck to collarbone ,raghav while kissing " tum...kiya kalpi" ,kalpi let out a erotic moan to return to raghav ,raghav smiled to sense his effect on kalp,breaking aprat from each other bit ,he slides his arms on her shoulder " WO raghav taai teek nahi ha,mein hospital ja raha hoon" ,saying that she about to get off from bed but he held her wrist " wait mein aahoonga  before that we will take shower together " saying that he scoop her in his arms 

At hospital

Kamla called neetu when she didn't find her in hospital kamla said with nervous " memsaab tum kahaan ha?? Mein hospital aayega"neetu" oh..kamla plsss wait for sometimes I was stuck with this traffic I'll come as soon as possible

After enjoying thirty minuted shower together raghav and kalpi come out from the washroom, looking kalpi raghav just muzzling his nose on her cheeks " raghav tum kiya kare??" ,raghav while humming " just enjoying my moments with mera biwi" ,kalpi " but raghav taai is not good,we have to go to hospital plsss get ready soon aai is waiting for us" ,raghav " OK mam" said dramatt,while getting ready raghav asked " kiya kalpi tumara taai is your relatives??" ,kalpi nods in no " nahi raghav even we didn't know anything about her not even her name " raghav stares kalpi with confusion " kiya??",kalpi continued " yeah!! Raghav she forget about her past and our aai is now taking care of her ,today she didn't feel well " raghav just nods " but when she was admitted I saw neetu there" ,kalpi said with Confusion " yeah! Raghav even I don't know anything about it but something is in neetu aunty mind " raghav confirmed " yeah!! She didn't help someone without returned" kalpi just nods ,hand in hand they went to hospital

At hospital

Gauri is in her treatment, that doctor neetu hired is took off her day so another doctor treat gauri

Kamla asked doctor with concern" doctor taai is fine na??" ,doctor said " we can't say anything now ?? She is in danger we have to first treat her" 

In the mean time kalpi and Raghav reached there before raghav 

Kalpi" aai what happened to taai?? Is she fine right??" ,kamla with tears " no kalpi doctor said she is in danger what if something happened her??" ,kalpi assured her " don't worry aai taai will be fine " seeing them like this raghav thought with smile" they didn't know about her,bit still they love her and treat her as a their family members " 

Other neetu entered in hospital her eyes widened with shock when her eyes fell on raghav " raghav is here?? What is he doing here?? Oh god I have to stop him before he saw gauri " she about to stopped raghav to meet gauri but her eyes widened when they all entered in gauri ward after doctor said " she is fine now you can see her" without wasting any second neetu left hospital with the thought" if I go then raghav will found out I'm the one giving gauri slow poision" 

Raghav whole world slipped in his feet when his eyes fell on the person front of him he only let out a word" mom" slowly ,he about to touch her cheeks but stopped when doctor said " I have to discuss about her health condition who is her relation??",before anyone could answered raghav said " me!!!" Which left everyone utter shock ,doctor " OK come to me I have to discuss with you" saying that she took raghav with her but raghav hold kalpi wrist and take kalpi with him as well as 

Doctor said " who is she to you ??" ,raghav said with tears " she is my mom doctor " kalpi eyed widened with shock,doctor said " she is slowly poisoned Mr. Singhania " ,raghav eyed widened " what??" Kalpi just held raghav hands to support him doctor continued " yeah!!Mr.singhania someone poisoned her slowly regularly ,you have to take care of her " suddenly kalpi words come into raghav minds " neetu aunty helped aai in taai treatment " and he thought evily '' now I'll show them their real place ,they killed myndad and now tried to kill my mom,the one I thought left me at my childhood is in troubles more than me,how she suffered in these years?? Thank god kamla ma is there is for her what if she didn't have anyone??  No from onwards I have to take care of herself and my kalpi too,what if they tried to harm my kalpo too after knowing my relationship with kalpi?? No " thinking that raghav held kalpi hands tightly ,he come out from his thoughts when doctor said " we have to treat her regularly " ,raghav said sternly " no doctor I'll take my mom to my home you can hire one care taker for her treatment ,money no matter to me,but I want my mom to be cured!! " saying that raghav come out from cabin

Kalpi hold Raghav hands " raghav!!" ,,raghav just hugged her tightly and murmuring " she is my mom kalpi ,look how she is suffering but I misunderstood her!!" Kalpi just returned the hug 

Other side the person eyes widened with shock when she saw raghav and kalpi in each other arms 

MadhuGupta thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Wonderfull update no word. You make my day  good. I think you wrote ek mutthi aasmaan. Then all ragna fans were happy. Waiting next part. 

vanajaragna thumbnail

Originally posted by: MadhuGupta

Wonderfull update no word. You make my day  good. I think you wrote ek mutthi aasmaan. Then all ragna fans were happy. Waiting next part. 

tq for such a beautiful words madhu...will update soon ...hopefully tomorrow with a regular updates๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜Š

vanajaragna thumbnail

update is ready now...but I'll update tomorrow only๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜‰

vanajaragna thumbnail

Chapter 4 

Raghav hugged kalpi as his life depends on her only " raghav !! Poora sandhya theek raheege ,taai will be fine don't worry " vitthal thought with confusion " why is Raghav baba got more tension and more caring towards the taai ,may be he can feel her pain after all he is also living all alone!!" Thinking that vittal left ,raghav continued " kalpi I misunderstood my mom,she didn't left me,she through lot of pains and hurdles in these years look being her son instead of find her I abuse her for my bitter past where she done nothing " ,kalpi caress Raghav hair lovingly as she know Now raghav want someone who will do for nothing but their words " I'm here for you Raghav " raghav heart melted in kalpi words " I know kalpi love you " ,kalpi said blushingly" love you too raghav " 

After breaking their hug " kalpi I want to take my mom with me to singhania Mansion" ,kalpi just nod and said nervously " and aai how you will say to her?? What if she didn't agree??" ,silent tears fell on his cheeks it's very hard to seek someone permission to take care of your own mother ,what sin I made in my life that god keep cursing me badly ,raghav lost in his own thoughts no one will understand his pain expect kalpi ,sensing  the voidness in his heart she assured" I'm here raghav I'll talk to aai" 

Kalpi distanced herself from raghav when her eyes fell on kamla who is walking towards them ,kamla asked with concern " kalpi beta doctor ne kiya kaha" ,kalpi assured " no worry aai,she is out of danger now..." ,kamla with relieved" thank you babaji ...kalpi I'll take vittal about that " saying that she about to leave ,kalli stopped her in midway " aai raghav sir want to take taai to his mansion as it will be better na ,may be she feel comfortable there " kamla said without thinking " no raghav baba I'll take care of her don't stress yourself " raghav want to yell at her she is my mom I can take care of her better than you but he kept quiet for kalpi sake,after lot of attempts when kalpi senses that she didn't going to agree with them,kalpi said " OK aai doctor said they will discharged taai tomorrow only ,you go chawl with papa ,I'll take care of her" ,raghav stares kalpi with confusion " why she is lying to them" after sometimes kamla and vitthal took their leave

At kapoor mansion

Neetu said with nervous to sahil" sahil what if raghav saw gauri,then he will find our real face after that we will be in the road like a beggers" sahil " don't worry neetu nothing will happen like this you know na our daughter pakhi loves raghav if she made him fall for her then he didn't do anything to us most important point gauri is in memoryless, she didn't even know that raghav is her own son then how will she tell him about us ..don't worry I'm here " neetu said " but this kalpi kamla daughter always behind raghav what if there is something between them??" ,sahil" prem have some other plan for kalpi! He will take care of kalpi "neetu stares sahil" chocopies what his palm for kalpi??" ,sahil" I don't know but I'm sure he have something in his mind"

After kamla left kalpi took gauri to singhania mansion,they laid gauri on guest room comfortably, raghav " kalpi how will you going to tell your mom this??" ,kalpi" no raghav we didn't going to tell Anyone about this if I tell my aai about this I'm sure she will say this to neetu aunty and I'm sure she will.again try something to harm her !! I have an idea just wait and watch" kalpo said with attitude

In the mean time prem entered pakhi room when he sure that she is slept,without making any noise he opened her laptop as he very well know pakhi is the one who made presentation for Khanna's project,with heavy evily smirk forms in his lips when he found the file without thinking twice he deleted the file and left the room with the thought of " I'm going to win over raghav singhania "

At in the middle of the night kalpi called kamla in utter nervously " aai ...aai...tai is missing I can't find her!?" ,kamla said with shock" what?? I'll come to the hospital " in the mean time kalpi and Raghav go to the hospital

Kamla ,vitthal reached the hospital " kalpi... Kalpi beta what happened?? Where is taai". ,kalpi with tears " aai I font know where taai is?? In the middle of the night feeling suffocated taai wants to go for a walk ,I agreed her without hesitation ,while walking feeling thirsty I said to taai to sot there I'll come back soon ,but when I returned taai is not here don't know where is go??" Hearing kalpi words kamla with anger slapped kalpi hardly ,kalpi just went two steps back because of the sudden slap, other side raghav anger reached it's peak he about to stop her but kalpi nods her head ,vitthal said angrily " use chod nahin pahunchaee" ,kamla continued " lekin vitthal??" ,vitthal assured'' ham use pal lenge" 

But kamla didnt left to scold kalpi,Kamla roared angrily " look kalpi what happened because of your carelessness, we lost our taai,what will we do now ?? Where is she?? She didn't even know our address,how will she come back to us?? " saying that kamla started her talks ,raghav come in between and said " don't worry kamla ma we will file case !! They will find her,now let's go to home we will go to police station Tomorrow don't worry I'm here na I'll take care of everything " said Raghav with assurance,other side somehow raghav didn't liked the way kamla behavior towards kalpi " I have to ask her!!" Thought raghav determined

At singhania mansion

There is no boundary for Raghav happiness ,after lot of years his mom is staying with him,while holding her hands raghav said with tears " I'm sorry mom,you'll be fine soon I'm here na to take care of you ,and I'm sure kalpi will be best bahu for you ," soon his eyes reddened with anger" I WILL DO ANYTHING TO DESTROY KAPOOR,I will make their life hell " 

At morning

Kamla wake up early at the morning and get herself ready to go to police station " kalpi beta chalo him police station ki ja raha hoon!!",kalpi heart skipped a beat with nervous " oh..aai tum tension mat karo,mein already filed the case " ,kamla saw kalpi and stares " kiya?? Kab??" ,kalpi let out silent sigh to face kamla with any regret " ha aai ,raghav sir will take care of the case you don't worry ,OK aai I have to go to office bye,today we have important meeting " ,while coming out of the home kalpi thought " I didn't do anything wrong ,I'm happy that after a long time raghav saw his mom and will take care of her I'm sure ,sometimes lying is not a sin" 

At singhania construction

Pakhi eyes widened with shock and tears" where the hell file is?? Oh god I didn't find it not even trash ,now how will I going to face raghav I'm sure he will kill me ,I have to tell kalpi first may be she will help me in this" saying that she about to go to kalpi table ,but her hope dropped when she found kalpi chair is empty 

When gauri opened her eyes ,her eyes fell on kalpi and her sir who are lost in each other eyes " young love" muttering that gauri about to get off from the bed ,she sensed a unfamiliar surroundings " kalpi wo mein kahaan ha??" ,kalpi walked towards her and sat besides her " aai hum mera boss ka ghar me mein hoon ,tension mat karo,you will feel very much comfortable here " assured kalpi,gauri just nods ,kalpi continued " taai may I call you as a aai" hearing her words gauri smiled with tears and nod in yes ,soon she hugged kalpi with tears " meri beti " ,kalli thought " don't worry aai ,me and Raghav will take care of you ,as a raghav wife its my responsibility to take care of you beyond the responsibility I love you like my aai" 

Raghav eyes moistened the scene front of him,after breaking their hug gauri stares Raghav with frown " ye tumara boss ha??" Questioned gauri,kalpi nods with blush " come here beta ,sit here" like a obidient boy raghav sat near kalpi and faced gauri ,gauri held raghav hands and said " tum kalpi lea bhakyashalee hain,vah daayalu ladki ha,take of care of her " ,raghav assured with smile " don't worry aai I'll take care of her and you" ,gauri said teasingly " you both are always lost in each other ,then how will you take care of me" saying that gauri started to laugh ,raghav eyes moistened its has been long years that he heard his mom smiling sounds,the last he heard it only at his childhood, kalpi just hold his arms and mouthed " she will be fine " ,kalpi continued " aai here will be care taker soon,she will treat you OK don't worry and plsss don't go outside it's not safe,we have important meeting today I'll come after the meeting '' gauri nods her head with smile,somehow she felt safe and secured in this mansion

Neetu called kamla to know about gauri " kamla kiya your taai is theek ha??" ,kamla " no memsaab she lost yesterday night" neetu eyes widened with shock and said " kiya??" ,kamla continued " yeah memsaab ,pata nahi kahaan vah chale gaye ,we complaint in police station hope they will find her soon " neetu disconnected their call with a thought " should I happy or sad?? What will raghav find her?? No...before they will find I'll find her and keep her my side" thought neetu with evilly...

Singhania construction

Kalpi and Raghav reached office ,kalpi " raghav I have to some work ,I'll come to you after sometimes till that have a look on the Khanna's presentation as pakhi is prepared it na so you better have a glance " ,raghav nods his head with smile, kalpi about to leave but Stopped when raghav held wrist and said with lip bite " seems like you forget that I'm your pathi" ,kalpi stares Raghav intentionally " what do you mean by that??",raghav " I want kiss now as a my morning dose " ,from this days kalpi understand raghav very well if he made his mind on something he will get that ,without wasting her time kalpi kisses raghav on cheeks ,raghav frowned " ha kiya kya?? I'm not asking cheeks wala kiss but..." Raghav caress his finger on her lips,kalpi closed her eyes with parted lips other side raghav just lean forward with smile ,he tenderly caress her lips with his,kalpi closed her eyes half welcoming pure bliss,he about to capture her lips for passion but their moments interrupted knock sound on the door,raghav let out a loud sigh with anger

Raghav roared angrily " get in" ,pakhi entered the cabin with fear ,pakhi try to speak but she failed, pakhi" sir...the..." She failed again,which irritates raghav to the core not for her behavior but she disturbed his moments with kalpi ,finally after lot of attempts pakhi said with closed eyes " sir the presentation I made for today afternoon meeting is missing,I don't know how?? But the presentation is not in the laptop" hearing pakhi words raghav body boiled in anger and he started to " what the hell is this pakhi?? How can you be so careless in work?? Don't you know this is important to our company " ,pakhi try to defend herself " I know sir believe me I...." Before she could complete raghav " before I can speak something bad to you pakhi get out of from here" roared raghav angrily

But they stopped when kalpi entered the cabin without knocking, pakhi thought with confusion " how can she entered raghav sir cabin without knocking and why did raghav sir didn't say anything to her??" She come out from her thoughts ,when she heard kalpi words " raghav...." Kalpi eyes fell on pakhi not wanting to make any doubt about her " raghav sir here I have a some doubts about this " saying that she handed some files to raghav,sensing something wrong in raghav,kalpi held raghav arms and ask" what happened raghav sir" ,raghav shoot draggers to pakhi through his eyes ,she gulper in fear ,pakhi answers " kalpi the presentation I made for today  meeting is lost I mean the presentation deleted in my lappy" ,kalli said with cool smile " you're angry for this only don't worry raghav I'm here na I'll made presentation we have two hours right " ,raghav said with confusion " what you're saying kalpi?? How could you prepare... " kalpi interrupted " don't worry raghav nothing is impossible I'm here" saying that she held his arms ,raghav returned a warm smile

Other side pakhi left in utter shock because of raghav and kalpi closeness ,pakhi thought " may be raghav sir treat her nicely because of Sammy sir,don't think too much pakhi ,Raghav us only yours he is upset as you made a big mistake " pakhi come out from the thoughts when kalpi said " pakhi can I get the all files which related to Khanna's project" pakhi nods 

MadhuGupta thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Awesome update. Waiting next part. 

vanajaragna thumbnail

Originally posted by: MadhuGupta

Awesome update. Waiting next part. 

tq madhu dearie