Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Rashmisingh9151

"Not missingπŸ˜’ after how their charachter was beginning to butcher"!  But yes surely wish to see them again πŸ˜Š

True πŸ‘ 

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Jab PB ki yaad aa gayi 😭😭😭❀❀❀❀❀

Like seriously, I read Hanita and BAM! everything came rushing back to me. Babita and her innocence, and me being overly protective of her, HS and his dhain sa tashan, Lala aur uske sir saab, Naim Bi ki nigodhe, Minnie aur uski shaitani, Dadu stealing all the khaana that have been specially reserved for HS, Beeji being bougie, Khatri being creepy af, Kammo being the nosy neighbor, Bobby's one sided flirty baatein, Preet Kaur aur uski brashness, Mickey ki late night rendezvous, maa-beti ka bepanaah pyaar, HS aur Minnie ka baap-beti ka rishta, Hanita ki pure love story, and how can I forget Imarti jiski rooh Haveli mein basti hai??

PB S1 wale din - ❀❀❀😭😭😭

I guess it's time for me to finally resume that rewatch. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…

MG_Inactive thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

Jab PB ki yaad aa gayi 😭😭😭❀❀❀❀❀

Like seriously, I read Hanita and BAM! everything came rushing back to me. Babita and her innocence, and me being overly protective of her, HS and his dhain sa tashan, Lala aur uske sir saab, Naim Bi ki nigodhe, Minnie aur uski shaitani, Dadu stealing all the khaana that have been specially reserved for HS, Beeji being bougie, Khatri being creepy af, Kammo being the nosy neighbor, Bobby's one sided flirty baatein, Preet Kaur aur uski brashness, Mickey ki late night rendezvous, maa-beti ka bepanaah pyaar, HS aur Minnie ka baap-beti ka rishta, Hanita ki pure love story, and how can I forget Imarti jiski rooh Haveli mein basti hai??

PB S1 wale din - ❀❀❀😭😭😭

I guess it's time for me to finally resume that rewatch. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…

GurπŸ€—am excited for the rewatch now, abhi toh time bhi hai thora zyada πŸ˜†

Shruti_0505 thumbnail

I just came across this thread and read a few posts. 

It was a total patiala babes thing for me,u know?holding hands & leaving heads high.  

Either mini-babes or mini-arya. 

(@underline yeah it's very common in PB smiley36honestly I like this cause it's speak of unitysmiley42 but what iriked me is only one person always lead other out in thissmiley44).

I dont think the line in bold is correct. just a few instances i can think of, from the top of my head: 

babita leading mini after the court case and mini looking at her mother in awe

arya leading mini into pb restaurant

arya leading mini to her room after dadu calls her a liar in the child abuse track

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Hey guys I know there are lot of issues thats happening off late as opinions of season 1 and season 2 viewers r clashing in every post and so we hv received tons of reports too about it , so its my request to all fans not to mock season 2 actors/characters just because u r a season 1 fan and same applies for season 2 fans as well ..

We cannot stop the comparisons because its same show but as long as comparison and discussion is constructive , its most welcome ...Moment the same comparison or discussion turns into mocking and name calling of actors/characters , we will b forced to take strict action ..

This post in itself is prime example where the main post is all fine but the comments in later part are taking dig at season 2 actors/characters ..So pls make sure this dont happen anymore ..

i m not closing this post because I hope everyone will follow the rules from here onwards ..

IF Dev team