Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Haha nice plug for season 1 from AD πŸ‘πŸ˜†....even he doesn’t want to talk about the nightmare of season 2πŸ˜†. 

Rashmisingh9151 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Haha nice plug for season 1 from AD πŸ‘πŸ˜†....even he doesn’t want to talk about the nightmare of season 2πŸ˜†. 

"But he did talk about it"! And undoubtedly he's still glad to work in this"!πŸ€“ The content he got to act on it truly something worth πŸ˜Š

MG_Inactive thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Ssshhh πŸ˜‰πŸ€£

Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Rashmisingh9151

"But he did talk about it"! And undoubtedly he's still glad to work in this"!πŸ€“ The content he got to act on it truly something worth πŸ˜Š

Yes, he was lucky to get such an interesting, sensitive and a lovely character. And we were the luckiest people of the lot to witness him as HS❀️

Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa

Yes, he was lucky to get such an interesting, sensitive and a lovely character. And we were the luckiest people of the lot to witness him as HS❀️

ExactlyπŸ‘πŸΌ @bold this is what matter most as well πŸ˜Š

RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

Really miss babita n HS aka Paridhi & Anirudh πŸ˜­ I stopped watching after their exit  πŸ˜”

Edited by RamonaG - 4 years ago

Originally posted by: RamonaG

Really miss babita n HS aka Paridhi & Anirudh πŸ˜­ I stopped watching after their exit  πŸ˜”

"Not missingπŸ˜’ after how their charachter was beginning to butcher"!  But yes surely wish to see them again πŸ˜Š

*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

When their characters went under the Royal house butchers knife it was all over for most of us... But v still sticked to it to witness Hanita and AD PS..... Bas after which we don't know what was happening out there.... πŸ€£

MG_Inactive thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RamonaG

Yhm behna you watched PB tooπŸ€—

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: MeghnaGhosh

Ssshhh πŸ˜‰πŸ€£