Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saga_twilight thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Omg, I am late to the game! I have read this ff and wanted for it to continue for so long. But never give up I guess!!

pup03 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks KC for coming and updating It All Started With 300 Rupees.. so happy to see ArShi having such a wonderful new year but how can di leave them.. Khushi is not happy with the call.. hope to see the next parts soon πŸ˜Š

abhinavasen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thnx kc for the updates . Pl send link for fate mate too 

Drdear thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I hope part 36 will be updated soon

shiv456 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Please update and also send fatemate link

glitter5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Wow. I am excited. Love to read more. I haven't been regular here. Damn I missed d news. Looking forward to your writing

Anamikahardy thumbnail

Dear ananya, thanks a lot, I never knew that i could fall for a story so hard, that i would rejoice in exiliriation, seeing this update. It's been more then a year since I came to india forums. as KC said, thanks for bringing her back. Also of there is any update regarding Fate Mate, or it's already there, just I am not updated. Do let me know....... 

Shamz94 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

I can’t find part 34 in the previous thread or on here anyone know or can find the link of that please 

suadvani thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6

OMG! I havent been on IF for ages - logged on yesterday because i was bored - im sooooo glad i did - @karma thank you thank you thank you for updating this story - this was one of my absolute favs!!

I read this chapter - then went back and re-read 1-24 then devoured 35 again.. 

what is it about your writing ?? it is sooooo good - made me relive all the IPKKND memories. Reading your chapters is like watching a show - i could actually see it all happening in my head.. 

thank you again for adding to this - and i really hope you continue writing.. 

I noticed a few comments asking for link to the original.. here it is in case anyone still needs..

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2914383&PID=55267823�

Miss.Zaidi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Should i be happy about this being continued again or sad about being discontinued again πŸ˜† iss emotion ko kya naam doon πŸ˜›