Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ttann thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

HELLO KC, the tareekh - proposal has given us some thought for the next update..meanwhile could you just put in a note if it’s possible about the fate of FateMate? 

s2612 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Hi

Sorry for the late comment for this chapter. 

Was waiting for how would Arnav react seeing Khushi and boy he was blown away. These two definitely need to blow off some steam 😁😌
before they fire everything around them. K is one such character that IPKNND should have brought similar one so that Khushi had support during her emotional upheavals. Waiting for them to publicly acknowledge their relationship and for mostly the reaction of Roshini which I am sure everyone is waiting for. As for her family back in Delhi, Khushi definitely needs a closure and move on because if she wants a future with Arnav it’s a must. Eagerly waiting for the next update to see how they progress..cheers..

shiv456 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Please give access to fatemate

Uzii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Hi dear just read all parts in a go n thoroughly enjoyed while reading so Arnav is trying in his power to let khushi know that she is the most beautiful n important person in his life n he wants to spend all his life with them but at the last moment in their blissful life his Di called n Khushi’s insecurities came back n I really hope this doesn’t ruin their present n Arnav handle it carefully n let her know that it’s she what matters most I’m not saying that his sister is any less but now she needs surety n only he is one to give her that.

LandonJamie thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

RES

Happy Birthday🥳🥳🥳

strawberry143 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: LandonJamie

RES

Happy Birthday🥳🥳🥳

Kc ka birthday hai?  

OMG kya timing hai mera login karne ka

A very happy birthday KC....🤗

Wish you a good health and lifelong happiness.....  stay here and stay connected lol 

Edited by strawberry143 - 3 years ago
strawberry143 thumbnail

Sorry for late comment.....  

No words for update.... now Di is back  it will be interesting to see her.... 

I am amazed  to see your writing is still same after so many year.....  it didn't take time to connect the story.... it was like yesterday I read your last update.....  

I am so so happy that you decided  to continue... at least aapko dekhne ka toh mauka mila..... 

* confess time- more than the update I was waiting for you(aap aaoge toh update bhi aa hi jaega lol )

strawberry143 thumbnail

Why I am mot getting you PM.... every one got it....  I thought ki u didn't send to any one 

strawberry143 thumbnail

I love your PM chahe wo update ka hi quon na ho.... why you didn't PM me KC😭😭.... 

strawberry143 thumbnail

मेरे साथ ये अन्याय...

Why

Why

Why