It All Started With 300 Rupees (Quarantine Update)

karmachameleon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 4 years ago

Hello readers,

Long time, no see!

I hope everyone is doing fine during this pandemic. Since we are all home (or at least we should be home), I wanted to see if there are still readers out there for It All Started With 300 Rupees. 

I would like to do my bit to help everyone quarantined by continuing It All for all the loyal readers after almost 7 years…

I have received many PMs to continue this story but I would like to know if there are still enough readers out there who want to read this story…

Because this would require a lot of time to write the next chapter, between two kids, their school work at home, my own work, and being out of practice to write for almost a decade, it is only fair to know there are readers who still want to read this story…

Let me know…

P.S. Ananya, you finally did convince me to update It All...Damn you!!

-KC

It all started with 300 Rupees 35 Link

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5159300?pn=8

Edited by karmachameleon - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ananya123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

res

6 years, 11 months, 18 days, 4 hours, and 28 minutes.

That’s how long it took, for you to come back to IASW300R.

You know, in all this time, I’ve lost count of how many times I read and re-read the 34 chapters of brilliance you’ve created. I’ve spent days and nights, dashing from one chapter to the next, revisiting your magical portrayal of my favorite characters, and feeling warm and awestruck every time.

Any every time, I couldn’t help but wonder what you had planned for the Taareekh. I asked you (I would’ve even settled for you just telling me, you know – that’s how badly I wanted to find out) but you wouldn’t tell me. So, I’d given up on finding out what would come next.

And I definitely did not, not even in my craziest dreams, think that you’d be willing to continue writing THIS. Especially, since I thought Fate Mate is your favorite :P

But nonetheless, I am so glad you’re here. After almost 7 years on this incredible forum, where “IT” all started. And IT has come a long, long way.

Can’t wait for you to continue. In the meantime, I’ll go read all the chapters one more time.

All the isolation and quarantine doesn’t seem so bad after all.

Ananya123

The chronic IASW300R re-reader

Edited by ananya123 - 4 years ago
Uzii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Yes plz I would love to read this amazing story plz continue 

p4peppa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yes please. Did you finish Fate mate? I do remember 300 but not the story. But then again, I remember your pen name and your amazing writing. 

s2612 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Hi, it’s good to see you back and safe. And please do continue story, it will definitely a positive vibe in these crazy times.

Going to read from start to end to a grip on the story.

Edited by s2612 - 4 years ago
s2612 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Haven’t read fate mate, thanks for this. We ll search for it to read.

Searched for it and seems like it has been removed. Is it available in blog ? 

Edited by s2612 - 4 years ago
arshina223 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

Oh my?? Am I seeing right? You are back? Really? I waited so many years for this. Read it many times. 

Had given up on hoping you would continue this when so many years went away without anything from your side. 

So happy that you're here again. Just one humble request if you decide to continue this just don't vanish on us again! 

entertain thumbnail

I would really like to read the story, if contnued. I have read the story more than 3 times till now.

crazyweird thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Definitely , it’s been such a pleasure to read it... it’s one of those which always stayed with us... 

priya_aryan thumbnail

Please welcome back .....we would see such a nice story reaching its fruition

....please continue

Edited by priya_aryan - 4 years ago