Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arshiaddict_SI thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

What a wonderful story KC, you write so beautifully, depicting the many ups and downs and shades of all the emotions: hurt, anger, sadness, betrayal, love, lust and passion. All so well written , no vulgarity and all with warnings for the underage ! 

I read about your writings on the Ficverse and believe me i have tagged this story in my favourites list to check now and again to see if there were any updates. There are many wonderful stories that are incomplete and me being an avid voracious reader of all things Arshi, it pains me and leaves me with a sense of loss feeling incomplete. So when i saw this update i lost no time and read it quickly and then went back and read all the other parts. IN TWO DAYS, NEGLECTING THE HOUSE, OFFICE AND KIDS, NOT TO FORGET HUBBY🙂.
so its my request to you as a reader please update as and when you can so that we can get a closure.
you have a fantastic fan following , me being one as well. 
so take care and love .

Please add me to the update notification list  so i get to know about the updates. Sending you a request. Thanks 👍🙂 

barbiebala thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Welcome back🤩

Very much elated seeing you continuing the story🥰

Savera84 thumbnail

I missed this post earlier.  I would love to read the remaining chapters.  I am in.  I just saw the new update and noticed that you haven't left your trade mark.  Divide each update into many parts and each part is as long as a single update.  Will read the chapter and post my comment soon.

Can you please update the index when you get some time?

Cheers....

aafan thumbnail

Wowwwww just wow! Cannot believe you are back after such a long time. I hv re read the story so many times, imagining the date and the rest of the story....

Thank you so much for coming back and completing the story 

shiv456 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Please send fate mate thank you 

Savera84 thumbnail

Nice update.  K, Karan, Roshni have caused enough havoc before they finally get together and had the evening to themselves.  Arnav even checked on Aashna.  Arnav is ready to make this relationship public but hid his family from Khushi.  What happened at home when Khushi left?  Di must be calling to wish her Chote Happy New Year.  How will she react if Khushi answers the phone?

Cheers........

ttann thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Hello, where are you? 

joe4joe thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ananya123

res

6 years, 11 months, 18 days, 4 hours, and 28 minutes.

That’s how long it took, for you to come back to IASW300R.

You know, in all this time, I’ve lost count of how many times I read and re-read the 34 chapters of brilliance you’ve created. I’ve spent days and nights, dashing from one chapter to the next, revisiting your magical portrayal of my favorite characters, and feeling warm and awestruck every time.

Any every time, I couldn’t help but wonder what you had planned for the Taareekh. I asked you (I would’ve even settled for you just telling me, you know – that’s how badly I wanted to find out) but you wouldn’t tell me. So, I’d given up on finding out what would come next.

And I definitely did not, not even in my craziest dreams, think that you’d be willing to continue writing THIS. Especially, since I thought Fate Mate is your favorite :P

But nonetheless, I am so glad you’re here. After almost 7 years on this incredible forum, where “IT” all started. And IT has come a long, long way.

Can’t wait for you to continue. In the meantime, I’ll go read all the chapters one more time.

All the isolation and quarantine doesn’t seem so bad after all.

Ananya123

The chronic IASW300R re-reader

Thanks for convincing her to continue the story.

joe4joe thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

This chapter is freaking awesome. Loved it a lot. It was damn romantic and hot.

Can't wait for them to live together.

simplysappie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I couldn't believe that I am reading an update of this fic almost after what, an eternity later. There was a time when I would read the entire fic from the start all over again expecting an update someday. Now that you updated it, some five months ago, are you going to update it again? Because that would keep me coming back here with a hope.