Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

N_sharmaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Beautiful remembered MiNeil ballon moment scene and Neil reading book  scene🤣 how Arya caught him and he was scared and hidding it( I remembered Zalima's coffee bites on this🤣 the  continuation of that scene.how Arya tells this infront of Mini and Neil feel embarassed and Mini tease him and shows some actual practical  skills to him which she learnt form Google🤣) 

I have a doubt .Did really Neil read the book here ? Or is it he is saying to cover up in front of Mini ? 😉 like he is behaving out of character for her and him being Neil can't belive and admit this and covering up ? 

Mrs .Shah 🤣and Mini both are going to be fired now .Poor girls 🤣

Mini confessed but Neil 🤣 he is running and don't want to admit it though one part of him know this he is in love but past is making him run so Mrs.Shah entry is very important now to make Neil come out from past . 

I liked how you wrote Mini life getting normal in college .

Edited by N_sharmaa - 3 years ago
Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: N_sharmaa

Beautiful remembered MiNeil ballon moment scene and Neil reading book  scene🤣 how Arya caught him and he was scared and hidding it( I remembered Zalima's coffee bites on this🤣 the  continuation of that scene.how Arya tells this infront of Mini and Neil feel embarassed and Mini tease him and shows some actual practical  skills to him which she learnt form Google🤣) 

I too remembered that scene yaar wahi se inspiration liya hai🤣 we all went mad after zalima's coffee bite🤣🤣 and neil ke expression when arya caught him...wo toh main kabhi nahi bhul sakti🤣

I have a doubt .Did really Neil read the book here ? Or is it he is saying to cover up in front of Mini ? 😉 like he is behaving out of character for her and him being Neil can't belive and admit this and covering up ? 

Yes he did read book for it because he didn't have any idea on such things. Looks like i am successful in creating the image of neil as mercurial, unpredictable man as you are doubting his intentions🤣

Mrs .Shah 🤣and Mini both are going to be fired now .Poor girls 🤣

Yes both will get a reality check soon😆

Mini confessed but Neil 🤣 he is running and don't want to admit it though one part of him know this he is in love but past is making him run so Mrs.Shah entry is very important now to make Neil come out from past . 

He loves her too and knows it somewhere inside his heart but he dont want to give his feelings the name of love. He is afraid of it. He will call it everything but not love😆

I liked how you wrote Mini life getting normal in college . Thanks😳

Edited by anjali0111 - 3 years ago
su_94 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjali0111

thanks

yes got this idea from that scene only🤣 that was so funny scene and neil's reaction when arya caught him🤣🤣

Mini is pregnant or not and what will she do...will get to know in upcoming updates

That was one hilarious scene.His expression when caught was so funny 🤣. Mini has to be pregnant once after so much ********🤣🤣 they are too much wild . 

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sub_94

That was one hilarious scene.His expression when caught was so funny 🤣. Mini has to be pregnant once after so much ********🤣🤣 they are too much wild . 

Oh god! This line....i am ROFLing literally

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

su_94 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjali0111

Oh god! This line....i am ROFLing literally

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

This is a fact , reality , practicality🤣🤣 They are MiNeil ☺️and I don't mind and I love them for this talent. 

Edited by sub_94 - 3 years ago
N_sharmaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Anjali no doubt that you are always succesful in creating the image of characters in our minds 🤗thats how writing and writers should be 

Mineil_Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I knew ppl will pass comments on Mini's character 

Mini dont call your sasuma baby Phasegi tu

Pregnant Mini

Hayee itna pyaar date....

Ouch that reaction of Neil on Mini's ILY ... Excited for next part

Krithzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I will just say....please update next part soon.I want to read and know what next.?  Little Mini's heart broke and Neil is not going to confess it soon though he knows he loves her but he is scared and his Mother's entry is going to add more fuel to this situation now. How will Mini deal with all this ?💔

As always your write up is amazing. 👏

Edited by Krithzz - 3 years ago
fkhr30 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

U left in a cliffhanger. Lovely update 

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sub_94

This is a fact , reality , practicality🤣🤣 They are MiNeil ☺️and I don't mind and I love them for this talent. 

Yes they are dheemi dheemi aag that is burning in our heart☺️