Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: N_sharmaa

Anjali no doubt that you are always succesful in creating the image of characters in our minds đŸ€—thats how writing and writers should be 

đŸ€—đŸ€—đŸ€—

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hannie_Fan

I knew ppl will pass comments on Mini's character 

Mini dont call your sasuma baby Phasegi tu

Pregnant Mini

Hayee itna pyaar date....

Ouch that reaction of Neil on Mini's ILY ... Excited for next part

Thanks

Sasuma se bahut jyada impressed hai na abhi mini toh bulayegi hi abhi toh😆

Neil ko time lagega abhi accept karne mein

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krithzz

I will just say....please update next part soon.I want to read and know what next.?  Little Mini's heart broke and Neil is not going to confess it soon though he knows he loves her but he is scared and his Mother's entry is going to add more fuel to this situation now. How will Mini deal with all this ?💔

As always your write up is amazing. đŸ‘

Thanks

Mini bechari sab taraf se phasi hui hai abhi😆

Will try to update soon

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: fkhr30

U left in a cliffhanger. Lovely update 

Thanks

Will try to update soon

sou-miya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Anjali you are awesome, liked the end part alot

Neil doens't have any words to say

Eagerly waiting for their conversations here onwards when Neil knows mini loves him

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sou-miya

Anjali you are awesome, liked the end part alot

Neil doens't have any words to say

Eagerly waiting for their conversations here onwards when Neil knows mini loves him

Thanks

Will try to update soon

Vishal_m.neil thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Last part of the update is totally...đŸ”„đŸ”„..

Too good anjali .👏👏.

Why neil is running away from love ?

Curious to know. Pls update......

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vishal_m.neil

Last part of the update is totally...đŸ”„đŸ”„..

Too good anjali .👏👏.

Why neil is running away from love ?

Curious to know. Pls update......

thanks

neil is running away due to his past mostly because of his mom he doesnt believe in love

Anj_01 thumbnail

Part 26

Mini stood at her place stunned for some time. “How this could happen? I can clearly see the love for me in his eyes then why he is not accepting it? How can he break my heart like this?” Mini thought. She wiped her tears and followed Neil.“Today I will not let you avoid this topic so easily. I need answers.” Mini walked with determination into her bedroom. “What was that Neil? How can you leave me without giving answer?” Mini asked as she turned him around with jerk.“I don’t give importance to silly things?” Neil replied as he averted his eyes. “Silly things
my feelings for you are silly?” asked Mini in anger. “Not your feelings but the name you gave to them is silly. You knew it very well I don’t believe in love then why do you expect a reply from me?” Neil said as he holds her by shoulder. “Neil, cant you see? Today whatever you did for me..that romantic candle light dinner...I know you don’t like all that but still you did it just to make me happy
why? You got hurt when I left you. You came back to Patiala just to make sure I am fine. You care for me, you worry about me. I can see the same feelings in your eyes which are in mine
.all this
if its not love then what is it?”

“You are my wife. I am supposed to do all that for you. Its my responsibility to take care of you, to keep you happy. I was hurt when you left because it was about my ego. I came to Patiala because I wanted to end our fight. There is a reason behind everything but it is not love for sure.” Explained Neil. “What a twisted way of self justification” Mini said sarcastically. “You are agreeing that you have feelings for me you are giving it numerous names but you are not accepting that it is love. Kya ho jayega agar maan loge toh? Apni feelings ko pyar ka naam de doge toh kaun sa pahaad toot padega?” Mini asked further frustrated with his strange thought process. “Nahi maan sakta. Because jo cheez exist hi nahi karti wo kaise feel kar sakta hoon main?” There is no such thing called love in this world. My parents used to say that they love each other. What happened? As soon as dad died Mom remarried as if she was only waiting for his death. That woman didn’t even respect my dad’s feelings. Later I got to know from social circle that she was having an affair with that new man even before my dad’s death. She was cheating on him all the while. Mere dad ki life ka majaak bana ke rakh diya unhone only for her selfish reasons. And forget dad she is my mother. She claimed to love me with all her heart but she didn’t even think about me. How would I feel? Whether I will be able to accept anyone in my dad’s place or not. She was just pure selfish. Kehte hain ek maa ka pyar sabse strong hota hai apne baccho ke liye
.bull shit
.Since that day I understood if a mother can abandon her son like that then there can be no love in this world. Its all fake.” Neil completed somehow taking long pauses in between to form coherent sentences.

“What happened in your parents life doesn’t mean that it will happen with you too.What do you think that once you confessed your feelings I will cheat on you with someone else? For God sake! I am not like your mom.” asked Mini as she cupped his face. The thought of another man in Mini’s life suddenly made him angry and he pulled her close with a jerk by grabbing her hair. “Don’t you dare to even think about anyone else. You are mine.” Neil said threateningly.“ If anyone ever comes between us I swear I’ll
.” Neil trailed off while Mini completed his sentence for him “
.kill him mercilessly and cut him into small pieces and feed it to the dogs. Ya ya I know” Mini rolled her eyes at him. “Don’t you trust me Neil? I promise I’ll never hurt you. And your jealousy...ye pyar nahi toh kya hai phir. Give our love a chance. Come out of your past.” Mini tried to persuade him. “Its not love...its just that I am possessive about you and dont pester me its not that simple for me. And why its important to say everything in words. If there is a connection between us, if we can sense each other then what difference does those three words make? Why it needs to be told everytime. I cant do this. Please don’t push me for it.” Neil pleaded.

Mini couldn’t argue after listening to his pleading tone. She gave up. “Fine, Keep your feelings bottled up. Deny me the right to hear those words which every girl craves for. I wont pester you for anything now. You very clearly said on our very first meeting that you don’t believe in love. You only stick to your words. Its me who have changed. I said I don’t have any expectations from this marriage except that you will let me join college and you have fulfilled that promise. I shouldn’t have dared to ask for more. I am sorry. Its all my fault.” Mini said as she wiped her tears. “From now on I promise I wont do anything you don’t appreciate Mr. Oberoi.” Mini said accentuating ‘Mr. Oberoi’ a little too much as she felt that only she became his Mini or his kitten from Ms. Singh in all these months he is still that Mr. Oberoi from their first meeting.

Mini closed her eyes in defeat as she remembered her meeting with Isha. “Neil Oberoi is an emotional miser. He is scared of relations and feelings specially love. No matter how much a girl loves him he always managed to throw her out of his life when he cant handle the emotional stress. What I have gone through
my heartbreak
my pain
you will soon face it Mini. You will beg him to accept your love but he wont give a f**k about it.” Mini sobbed as fresh tears again made her eyes wet. Suddenly the insecurities and fear gripped her heart as she thought Neil will never accept his love for her. She was horrified when she remembered the other part of conversation. â€œDidn’t he realize that his ‘home made n add salt to taste’ theory wont work in arrange marriage also if his wife will fall in love with him.
.now what? Will he divorce you?” Mini knew that her mind is playing with her. Though Neil didn’t confess his love but he can never leave her. She knew it. Her heart knew it but her mind was in the clutches of uncertainty and fear of what future has in stored for her was driving her mad. The mere thought of their separation triggered the panic attack and made her anxious. She started breathing heavily and felt like suddenly there is no air in the room. She found herself sinking in the darkness. Neil saw her and immediately rushed to her.

“Mini, what happened to you?” Neil asked worriedly. “I cant
cant breathe” Mini replied. “Relax
take deep breaths
calm down please. Stop over thinking whatever is in your mind
let go of it please
relax” Neil could tell something is going on in her mind which was troubling her so much. He consoled her as he hugged her rubbed her back. But Mini was not letting it go. She was now afraid of him and uncertain of his reaction. “Now 
.that I
I love..you
will 
you leave
me?” Mini asked as she took labored breath. Neil gasped as he finally understood what she was thinking. “No
never. Kitten I can never leave you. You are the most important part of my life.” Replied Neil. Mini saw honesty in his eyes but she also use to see love in his eyes wasn’t she proved wrong today so cant believe him just like that she needed assurance, “Promise me. Mujhe kabhi
khudse
 dur nahi karoge. I cant live without you Neil.” She held her hand out.“I promise. I wont push you away from me ever.” He immediately kept his hand on her. “Now please, stop thinking. Relax or else you will fall ill.” Neil requested her as he continued to rub her back. Mini calmed down after some minutes.

Neil put her to sleep and came out of the room. He went straight to the bar and poured whiskey in a glass and gulped it down in one go. He refilled the glass.He was stunned from the turn of events. How happy they were in the evening. Why Mini had to bring this love confession into this. He gulped down his drink again as he remembered how she panicked a little while ago. He couldn’t see her in that state. He hated it that he was responsible for her state. He closed his eyes as he replayed their conversation in his mind. “You care for me, you worry about me. I can see the same feelings in your eyes which are in mine
.all this
if its not love then what is it?” her words rang in his mind. He somehow convinced her that it was not love but the truth was that he himself was confused now. Does he truly loves her? and he felt somewhere deep inside his heart whatever Mini said was true.  He was a coward. He was afraid of his own feelings. He didn’t want to show his vulnerability even to Mini by accepting his love. But the way she reacted
.how she panicked
made him think twice on all this. He cant see her like that. His life was perfect with her and didn’t want to ruin it.

Things became normal between them from next day or they pretend it to be like that. Neil didn’t want to see her like last night. If cant give her what she wanted then he will neither bring up that topic in front of her nor will let her bring it again between them.  Neil was behaving as if nothing happened between them yesterday night. It pained Mini to see him like that. She was sad that he doesn’t even want to think about their conversation. But she decided not to drag the matter. He didn’t love her but she loves him and for her it was enough
enough to live her life. She just wanted to be with him and he has promised her that he will never leave her. She will gladly take whatever affection he has to offer without demanding anything and she will continue to shower him with her unconditional love. Isnt true love supposed to be like this
selfless. Its all about giving and surrendering yourself completely without having any expectations. Mini was also becoming edgy as the week was getting over. She was nervous what will be the result of her pregnancy test. She didn’t want a baby now. She wanted to complete her college and then make her career but she realized that it is necessary to know what Neil thinks about all this. But she didn’t want to tell him anything now so she decided to ask him hypothetically.

Neil was working on his laptop when Mini came there and sat near him. “Neil, few days ago I went to visit my gynaec.” Begin Mini. “So
all ok?” Neil asked without looking at her. “Yes but
” Mini left the sentence in between trying to find right words to frame it. “But what?” asked Neil still engrossed in his work. “She said that I missed my appointment and I should be more careful in future if I don’t want to get pregnant. This made me wonder that what if
what if I have got pregnant?” asked Mini. This got Neil’s attention and he stopped working. He looked at Mini as if trying to read her expressions. “What made you think on this matter? You only said that you want to concentrate on your career for a while so we should not hurry for baby.” Neil said. “Yes but you know..what if
it would have happened all of a sudden? I mean what would you have felt? Mini asked as she held her breath waiting for his reply. Neil kept looking at her for sometime and a smile broke across his face, “Then I would have been the happiest man on earth.” Neil confessed. Mini forgot to breathe hearing his reply. If the result came positive then definitely Neil will ask her to have this baby. But what about her priorities then? She was thinking about selfless love in the morning. Will she be able to sacrifice her dreams also for his happiness? She wondered.

Mini was admiring the corner where all of Neil’s trophies and awards were kept along with his family photos. “No doubt he will be happy if I got pregnant. He has always craved for his own family.” Mini thought and looked at the photos up close. She had never paid much attention to these photos in all these months as she never wanted to dig details of Neil's painful past, specially after Naeem bi's warning. Now for the first time she was looking at these photos with interest as topic of family was suddenly brought up in her life. She just wanted to see Neil's family. One photo caught her attention. She took it in her hands and looked at it again. Neil was with his parents in the photo. Mini looked at his mom. She looked very familiar. It was an old photo but Mini was sure she had seen the lady in the photo somehwhere. Mini narrowed her eyes to look closely and gasped as she came to realize she is none other than Mrs. Shah. Mini remembered their first meeting how she has asked her about her full name and how she was always interested in knowing about Neil. Mini had no doubt left in her mind that she befriended her only to know about Neil. Mini sat down in shock. Neil will be very upset if he ever comes to know that she is meeting his mom. But whatever Neil thinks of her and whatever interaction she had with Mrs. Shah gives a complete different images of a person. Mrs. Shah who was so compassionate so understanding so mature 
how come she is the woman who cheated on Neil’s dad and abandon her son. Mini then remembered the day she found out divorce papers and copy of FIR. “There is definitely something more to the story and I need to know this.” Mini thought. She knew Naeem bi wont tell her anything so she decided to confront Mrs. Shah directly.

to be continued....

Edited by Anj_01 - 1 months ago
sou-miya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Wow.. you are taking the story in a very very beautifully