SidNaaz Unlimited CC 27|Be Responsible Fandoms+Bhula Dunga-28 M! [IO] - Page 118

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CatcherInTheRye thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

kya mein frse ek flip aur rumour ata hua dekh raha hoon?😆

Uma2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovepooo

Haha  thanks its typo

I know. Was pulling your leg 😆😘 I regularly make errors like these and keep editing them out  

Originally posted by: Uma2010

Arre yaar... I have cheese regularly, mostly Gouda, Brie and goat cheese. This doesn’t look like cheese to me. Parmesan has a creamish hue. Mozzarella is whiter than Parmesan. Melted mozzarella? 🧐 I don’t think it has another base. I want a SNIT on the food! 😆 Don’t we have any chefs onboard here? 🤨 #YummySidnaaz 😆

arey dhiyaan se dekhi, it has tikki underneath. 

And mummy is vegetarian 😃,  to ghr pe no eggs or chicken etc.

Sagar is a fanboy of sana

Shyd hi sagar ne kisi ko aise adore n support kiya hoga😆

Uma2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CatcherInTheRye

arey dhiyaan se dekhi, it has tikki underneath. 

And mummy is vegetarian 😃,  to ghr pe no eggs or chicken etc.

I thought brown edges dikha- omlette jaisa! Nahi? Chalo, you might be right. But you are really telling me Sid doesn’t have eggs? Come on! Ho hi nahi sakta at home. Chicken etc, I agree. But he wouldn’t rely on protein powder alone for building. He was quite sold on eggs in BB too. 

Pari-sona thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I'm just shocked the way devolena is behaving on insta. being locked down does she lost her sense or what? What kind of behaviour is this openly targeting sana? I mean she is a celebrity n senior to her but she is behaving so immature. Fans toh crazy hote hi hai mainly jodi fans chahe woh sidnaz ho yeah phir other onscreen jodis fandom.  but a celeb is behaving like this degrading another fellow celebrity is something insensitive.is she lost her marble?

I have seen so many celeb gets bash for other celebs fandom but I have never seen a  celebrity like devo who degrade another fellow celeb just to take revenge from her fandom.

Locked down mein Sach mein logo ko pagal kar diya hai.

Ps:now devo is giving me rangoli vibe kangnas sis.

Edited by Pari-sona - 4 years ago
Luvpari345 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

PottyLeena is trending 🤣🤣

EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Meenakshi-rg

Of course they will bash her . Her opinion on sidnaaz is fine , her choice , then she goes on to get sidra married !!! And stand witness . Rashmi is the same who spoke filth about sid . Fans will be there for sid and sana . That is what fans are for . SIdharth cant come out and defend openly , but his fans will . Who gave them the right to discuss marriage with sidharth  on SM ????

And after the kind of language devo used , By god < I feel she deserved all that she got !!!! SHe better keep away . And she will 

i agree with both devo and rashmi really need to stop talking about sidharth. You cant make marriage jokes on someone who is hardly your friend even ....SidRa ki shaadi is the most ridiculous thing i have heard.....i dont get why and how rashmi allows devo to speak all that kinda stuff .....but rashmi is herself a different person all together.....doing a project together se hi mujhe dhakka lagta but she is actually sitting and liking sidra pics and vms, tagging him in memories of dil se dil tak....and then excitedly talking about a project with him. Praising sid suddenly for his acting skills. I got they become cordial....but itte bhi kya cordial ho gaye that she is talking about sid so much and cant stop her own friend from doing marriage talks.  I dont get what is going on and to be truthful.....i dont want to go in details either. These girls should stop doing sid so much for their ownselves.....but sidnaaz fans should stop bashing them too....avoid being in their live chats. i have heard they are gonna attack arti interview today too.....she is not speaking at all about sid now....or sana .....why her interview needs to be attacked. The reason of attack is wierder ....she has not supported the song.....are toh she was bashed so mercilessly for the sidarti thing....woh toh ab sid sana ka naam leti hi nahi hain.....sid ko follow tak nahi karti hai... toh kyun karegi support.Woh chup hain sm pe...i wish log usse chup rehne de. She is on a complete cutoff from sidnaaz and happy in her own zone...let her be there only.