SidNaaz Unlimited CC 27|Be Responsible Fandoms+Bhula Dunga-28 M! [IO] - Page 117

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CatcherInTheRye thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Uma2010

Itna white cheese? 🤔

in certain amount cheese is healthy for girls

Aur itna lag raha hai, itna hai na

Spreaded hai😆

Parmesan cheese hoga😊

-Bleeeh- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: EtherealRati

no its not needed....koi dadagiri nahi chal rahi idhar.....and i do feel it is some kind of dadagiri on others ki ek toh sabko zabardasti bolna hain sidnaaz ke baarein mein aur woh bhi acha bolna hain.....warna they will be trolled.....all the devo comments today on sana are because of sidnaaz fans.....when she was asked in live about bhula dunga....she said she liked it...told sid too....waha tak theek tha....phir she was asked about sidnaaz chemistry.....jispar she said she dont like their chemistry....sid usse mature lagta hain. That was an opinion....an answer to a question asked......but nahi people bashed her so ridiculously for it and went on with such ghatiya comments that she started replying to all the stuff with equal hate. Are usse nahi pasand hain toh nahi pasand hain......ab aise zabardasti thodi pasand karwa loge. I personally see no achievement in attacking/bashing towards anyone. And dear pagal ho gaye hain log.....joh sid sana ko jaante bhi nahi hain.....jinse koi connection bhi nahi hain......unke bhi live mein sidnaaz sidnaaz kar rahe hain.....this will irritate everyone. 

I dont support devo comments at all.....i do feel itna khul ke bash ki jarurat nahi thi...she went really over.....main uski jagah hoti toh apne comments limit kar deti instead and wouldnt have stretched this far. Yeh joh bahar bhi bigboss khatam nahi ho raha hain.....this is not at all good. 

Rati, while I really appreciate your neutral stance on things, I beg to differ in this case. While I agree people are going overboard with their bashing and asking celebs, her comments were absolutely not needed. I did watch the entire live session and tbh, as a celeb, you have more responsibility than one would think. Even here on the thread, Tony was criticized for giving in to the fans and not ignoring nonsense. It holds true in the case of both Devo and Rashmi. Within 2-3 mins of her starting live, she made it a point to respond to SidNaaz questions. She started with you know if I say something, people will bash. If she knew people will why even comment? You have an opinion, share it with your friends. Not with fans on your live session. Everyone has a right to their opinion, but you must exercise it with caution. She just didn't stop there. She went on to say that she called up Sid and told him she really liked HIS song and that he looks really good in the song. Further supporting Sid___Ra openly and saying things like "thankfully BB eliminated me before I showed my true colors" and R accepting that Devo has fantasies about Sid and R crossed the line for me. Keep your fantasies to yourself. Openly stating that I would like to be the witness for Sid and R's wedding... Wow. She could have easily skipped entertaining questions. She didn't have to point out that oh, I liked Asim-H's chemistry. That was of course a comparison. So, what she did was completely juvenile.

IMO, If you can't face the criticism, don't voice it. Simple as it can be. 

CatcherInTheRye thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

Arre jyotiji toh sab bolte hai waha 😆..and bec i m on break fm moderation,so ignored it..if i knew it was u toh would hv asked vijay immediately..

chlo koi na abi pta chal gaya hoga apko k thats me😆

Ashhima3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

And the same Sana loved Rashami as she was cute which used to annoy Sid and Infact it shows that Rashami was able to influence people inspire or spitting so much venom and Sid knew Rashami well and understood Sana too that she will fall for it 😄

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Luvpari345

Lmao our fandom Is hilarious they changed dp to kokila ben from saath nibhana sathiya to tease devosmiley37smiley37

https://twitter.com/magicaldiarie/status/1243844937906401280?s=21

Perfectsmiley37

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Ashhima3

And the same Sana loved Rashami as she was cute which used to annoy Sid and Infact it shows that Rashami was able to influence people inspire or spitting so much venom and Sid knew Rashami well and understood Sana too that she will fall for it 😄

Sana thought Rashmi was cute even thought Rashmi was nothing short of mean to her😆 Sana used to be a kid that way😆

lovepooo thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Uma2010

Sink aur bath tub ka toh mujhe nahi pata ☺️, in sync mein zaroor hai 😆

Haha  thanks its typo

Uma2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CatcherInTheRye

in certain amount cheese is healthy for girls

Aur itna lag raha hai, itna hai na

Spreaded hai😆

Parmesan cheese hoga😊

Arre yaar... I have cheese regularly, mostly Gouda, Brie and goat cheese. This doesn’t look like cheese to me. Parmesan has a creamish hue. Mozzarella is whiter than Parmesan. Melted mozzarella? 🧐 I don’t think it has another base. I want a SNIT on the food! 😆 Don’t we have any chefs onboard here? 🤨 #YummySidnaaz 😆

Edited by Uma2010 - 4 years ago