SidNaaz Unlimited CC 27|Be Responsible Fandoms+Bhula Dunga-28 M! [IO] - Page 116

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

I love sid for answering it the way he answers.....him posting sidnaazzz stufff.....❤️

Uma2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks

This look yummy :P...glad only egg white ...I dislike yellow yolk ...I m having ginger Rasam rice with lady's finger n cabbage poriyal 🥺💔😭

Hahahaa... cute 😆 Now we shall discuss food patterns here thanks to Sana! 😆 Ginger rasam? 🤔 Never had it. Pepper rasam, yes. Garlic rasam too. Ginger rasam, never! Ginger, turmeric and garlic in any form are particularly encouraged now to improve immunity against corona. So, 👍🏼

Ashhima3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CatcherInTheRye

guarantee de skta hoon bhabi is on spree🤣

Vahi kr rahi hai post, same usne kal apne account se kiya tha😆

Aur bhi accha hain as he has given her the authority to post from his account! Both the angles is in favour of Sidnaz 😄

Uma2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashhima3

rubbing it on face 🤣

And rubbing salt at that 

lovepooo thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

https://twitter.com/hrithika_kk/status/1243841859962589184?s=19

In sync 

Edited by lovepooo - 4 years ago
Meenakshi-rg thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: EtherealRati

no its not needed....koi dadagiri nahi chal rahi idhar.....and i do feel it is some kind of dadagiri on others ki ek toh sabko zabardasti bolna hain sidnaaz ke baarein mein aur woh bhi acha bolna hain.....warna they will be trolled.....all the devo comments today on sana are because of sidnaaz fans.....when she was asked in live about bhula dunga....she said she liked it...told sid too....waha tak theek tha....phir she was asked about sidnaaz chemistry.....jispar she said she dont like their chemistry....sid usse mature lagta hain. That was an opinion....an answer to a question asked......but nahi people bashed her so ridiculously for it and went on with such ghatiya comments that she started replying to all the stuff with equal hate. Are usse nahi pasand hain toh nahi pasand hain......ab aise zabardasti thodi pasand karwa loge. I personally see no achievement in attacking/bashing towards anyone. And dear pagal ho gaye hain log.....joh sid sana ko jaante bhi nahi hain.....jinse koi connection bhi nahi hain......unke bhi live mein sidnaaz sidnaaz kar rahe hain.....this will irritate everyone. 

I dont support devo comments at all.....i do feel itna khul ke bash ki jarurat nahi thi...she went really over.....main uski jagah hoti toh apne comments limit kar deti instead and wouldnt have stretched this far. Yeh joh bahar bhi bigboss khatam nahi ho raha hain.....this is not at all good. 

Of course they will bash her . Her opinion on sidnaaz is fine , her choice , then she goes on to get sidra married !!! And stand witness . Rashmi is the same who spoke filth about sid . Fans will be there for sid and sana . That is what fans are for . SIdharth cant come out and defend openly , but his fans will . Who gave them the right to discuss marriage with sidharth  on SM ????

And after the kind of language devo used , By god < I feel she deserved all that she got !!!! SHe better keep away . And she will 

Luvpari345 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Lmao our fandom Is hilarious they changed dp to kokila ben from saath nibhana sathiya to tease devo🤣🤣

https://twitter.com/magicaldiarie/status/1243844937906401280?s=21

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Sid used to love when Sana used to bajao Rashmi😆

https://twitter.com/trendingbhai_/status/1243838506176135169

Uma2010 thumbnail

Sink aur bath tub ka toh mujhe nahi pata ☺️, in sync mein zaroor hai 😆