Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kalma007 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I also have a problem with Malhar addressing most people in the Deshmukh family based on their relationship with Sampada.

And in the few SamHar scenes and flashbacks shown before the truth came out,Malhar was shown as being able to openly show his feelings and being romantic in public or in front of others like the then SIL Kalyani.

I want Kalyani to come to a point where she gets sorta fed up and points this out and that how come Sampu betrayed him but still got to have the "better" parts of him,and Kalyani who has stood by him got only khadoos atom bomb first and now this closed book type wala Malhar Rane? Malhar should come out of this story more expressive,more capable of showing his feelings without fearing betrayals and hurtful things coming his way and over the stuff that happened in his first marriage.

Kalma007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chandana_1998

True. maybe malhar was emotionally attached to her as she is his wife. i highly doubt if he ever loved her. i think kalyani is his first love. and yeah regarding that marriage duration stuff they didn't clearly mention in the show, i guess most of us are confused on that. i almost every night watch previous episodes of tujse hai raabta still i couldn't figure out these marriage duration times and stuff🀣

I think I've figured out where the confusion came from: it was clearly stated that Malhar has been doing his job as an ACP for 5... many of us probably got confused by that statement and thought he got married around the same time he joined police duty,which I now know isn't true.

GAYATHRINAYAR thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

No 

Malhar joined duty 7 years ago we believe he cracked ips after graduation as he is somewhere between 28-30.

Clearly stated during rachits track. Saath saal ki police ki naukari he said.

From general statement in serial throughout

It is understood that malhar acquainted with AN people after being posted on Aurangabad and then family found a potential groom in him. It was easier to get things done as he had no much realatives to convince ( sampada told maai that she inneed aksed auosaheb to get her married to atharva but she was only interested in getting her married to malhar the ACP due to his status and athrava was a dependent loffer for her one of the main reason why atharva still hates malhar)

And marraige year is less than 2 as many time samthrava has explained when and how and why their plans to elope failed 

And pillu was the main reason it was delayed after samhars marraige if she had been childless that long they would have ran away much earlier.

Last thing again this 5 year is off Anu atuls marraige. That was clearly stated in flash backs.

Edited by GAYATHRINAYAR - 4 years ago
pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Chandana_1998

kalyani is over 19 near to her 20's as kalma been married for more than 1.5 years now.  it's silly how malhar or all others refers her as a 'bacchi' in the show and give her all household responsibilities,  responsibilities of a mother and give harsh punishments when she fails to do any small works. 

and this education wala excuse is something out of my understanding.  when she can take us all mental and emotional burden and do everything and anything when fulfilling responsibilities of a wife,  is'nt she getting distracted from her studies by that?  why they give this excuse in the show only when it comes to starting a sexual life?. 

government gave right to girls to get married at 18 means everyone thinks that a girl is capable of starting  a new phase in her life at that age. i never heard anyone saying that a girl can get married at 18 but can't have sexual relationship as she is too young for that.πŸ˜‚

many girls get married at that age around the world and leads their married life happily even without having any complications in pregnancy.  they are just making her sound like a 15-16 year old by making all this age related fuss in the show that's it.  

infact i think instead of feeling guilty for getting married to 18 year old,  malhar should be guilty for not being about to give kalyani the right she deserves as a wife.  instead calling her bacchi and behaving like father he should start behaving like a husband first.  

they just get a eye lock when they fall on each other or in some other situations when they get close that's it.  i never saw malhar appreciating her beauty or say u look good in this dress or staring at her. if in future my husband turns out to be like him am probably  just gonna divorce and go and say ' sirf ek dost chahiye to ayise hi banalete mujse shaadi q ki' πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ 

Now a days these serials are getting over dramatic and changing the total meaning of marriage just to sound more 'sanskari and mahaan' other than that i don't think that kalyani's age is such a big issue here. Malhar ko koyi hosh me lao aur 'how to a husband' wale tutions do koyi.πŸ˜›

I will answer this question later. Bohot type karna padega

...πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

AnuYani video call

Malhar says- Aai! I miss you

Aapke haath ka khana vagaira

All emotional 

Kalyani cries

Malhar ji consoles her- Kalyani! I am sorry. Meri transfer yaha hui isliye tumhein tumhari Aai se dur rahna pad raha hai. Par haalath hi aise hai. Ho sake toh mujhe maaf karna.

Kalyani- Nahi! Malhar ji. It's Ok.

Malhar surprises her next day

they visit Aurangabad, spend 3-4 days there

AnuYani happy

and come back again

sas79 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Even I agree with Gayu. I think the SamHar marriage must have lasted lasted a year at most. I think Sampada must have gotten pregnant right after their wedding or something to appease Malhar. It makes sense that Malhar growinh up with no family of his own would have wanted his own family with Sampada and that too, early on in their marriage. And Sampada must have agreed to it in order to maintain her goody, goody appearance. Cause Malhar isn't that stupid that he wouldn't have noticed an affair for more than a year. And SamThu are not that patient that they would have waited more than a year. 

I mentioned this is a previous post, Malhar has a soft heart and he must have seen Sampada as the ideal wife so he must have tried to be the ideal husband to her, which included thinking he loved her. Relative to the show, it didn't take him a long time to get over her love, it just took him a long time to get over his trust and betrayal issues. And I'm sure as a man he feels really embarrassed that he wasn't able to tell that she faking her love and affection for him during their sexual relationship. 

With Kalyani, I think he is over the fact that she's a kid. I think he think she is childish but not a kid. The fact that he isn't romantic with her is because he's scared of her reaction that she may think he's interested in her for the wrong reasons. The issue is that he doesn't know whether she loves him or not, so he doesn't want to get close to her until she says she loves him and means it. And he knows after the SR night that she is willing to get close to him even without loving him, so that in some ways made him even more nervous. She would accept his advances but he doesn't want her to until she also loves him, that's why he stayed away from even after that SR night. I think once Kalyani also confesses her love, their equation will really change. Even before all this pregnancy drama, when he wanted a kiss from her, I realized that now that he is more sure that she too loves him (for real), he is willing to get romantic with her and he actually WANTS to get romantic with her. 

pyaar2012 thumbnail

I think when the shoot will.resume we will get to see these changes bcoz the way both were holding each other under the shower was more like a man and his wife. Rachit though was wicked but he had created a great push in Malhar to shed off  this Sir zone and he has entered into Hubby zone . Kalartharv ki waqt woh sirf Kallu ko protect karna chhahata tha and he get married to him . Par feelings jo tha woh shadi ki pehle wale episodes mein ubhar ubhar k aane laga . Tattoo gundwana , Possesive hona , kushti larna yeh sab us pyar ki mare hi kiya . Ek baat mujhe hamesha lagta hai .He believes more in action rather than being vocal...Bolne se zyada karne mein believe  karne wala hai Malhar. Aur Kalyani being a teen always wanted a verbal clarification . Malhar ne apne pyar ko apni actions se kafi bar zahir kar chuka hai par pura pyar samne ane si pehle hi yeh mai , pillu aur swara ka problem or drama samne a jate hai jo Kalma ko individual love story mein concentrate nhi karne deta...But now i think it will happen which Sehban hinted by saying that she is growing up .

Kalma007 thumbnail

By the FB shown of SamHar and the few scenes they had before Sampu eloped with Athu,we know that Malhar is capable of also being vocal and expressive/open about his feelings for the woman he loves.

Kalyani has seen him,afterall, do romantic gestures for Sampu when the former was his SIL,so she knows he can do it.

He just is either afraid due to the age gap or due to what happened in his previous marriage... to Kalyani ka shaq karna ke he might still be stuck on Sampada to banta hai na?! 

With Kalyani, it takes extreme situations to get him to open up to her about his feelings/emotions and accept that he loves her... he may have been doing all kinds of things that normally would scream "I love you",but in this case,their first marriage was based on revenge and the second happened because of him trying to save her from getting forcefully married to a monster who kidnapped her mother to force her into marriage.... how was she to know his feelings for her have grown into love when he never spoke his mind around her except to give her orders and tell her what to do up until Rachit's track? 

Kalyani has to be almost at Death's door or fake-marry someone else to get Malhar to admit he feels something for her.

pyaar2012 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kalma007

By the FB shown of SamHar and the few scenes they had before Sampu eloped with Athu,we know that Malhar is capable of also being vocal and expressive/open about his feelings for the woman he loves.

Kalyani has seen him,afterall, do romantic gestures for Sampu when the former was his SIL,so she knows he can do it.

He just is either afraid due to the age gap or due to what happened in his previous marriage... to Kalyani ka shaq karna ke he might still be stuck on Sampada to banta hai na?! 

With Kalyani, it takes extreme situations to get him to open up to her about his feelings/emotions and accept that he loves her... he may have been doing all kinds of things that normally would scream "I love you",but in this case,their first marriage was based on revenge and the second happened because of him trying to save her from getting forcefully married to a monster who kidnapped her mother to force her into marriage.... how was she to know his feelings for her have grown into love when he never spoke his mind around her except to give her orders and tell her what to do up until Rachit's track? 

Kalyani has to be almost at Death's door or fake-marry someone else to get Malhar to admit he feels something for her.

Guyz heavy betrayal changes a person to its core . When Malhar was introduced to the show , he was a simple and sweet man . He was preparing to start a new phase of  fatherhood with the woman he thinks he had loved and he too thinks she had loved him .70% arrange marriages aise hote hai .sex pehle hota hai pyar bad mein . Meine ekdin mummy se poocha ki baba se tum ko pyar kab hua she gave a beautiful answer -" Jab tum paida hui ...your childhood , ur growth u as a human being made us a lovers. Toh i asked her did u not love him before she said-" Then we were exploring each other Love happened in that process.So basically Malhar ko vi laga hoga ki that sampu and he will grow in love .us bechare ko pata tha hi nhi ki jisko usne pyar samjha woh actually ek kachra hai.Kalyani and Malhar both never felt anything for each other in their initial phase of intreaction . Pehla cord us din jura jab Malhar ne kalyani ko water bottle k example dekhe chizien samjhayi . Shradh usne anu ki maan aur ek ma kho hui bacchi ki dil rakhne k liye  kiya as a good human being jo woh humesha se tha ! But this betrayal had blown him away like a storm . And then he discovered his mother died due to Deshmukhs . He lost his child" s custody . Ek k bad ek dhakka kha kha ke woh andari hi andar ek dusra insan ho gaya hai . He is not the malhar whom we met in episode 10. And he had till now explored her .Explore karte karte pyar hua hai . Kalyani ki sath rishta usne jeeya hai .Isliye shayed use kho na dene ki dar us se yeh sab karwata hai. He is so scared to lose her that he become overprotective with her studies, Even abortion aur Moksh ki second custody ki waqt usne Kalyani ko kho dene ki dar se aisa kiya  he put up such braverado bcoz internally is vulnerable . This constant fear of losing her ...whom he knows is his true love has made him protective . Use lagta hai ki kalyani ko mein woh sab haq dunga jo as a wife  and lover she deserves . He even was ready to sacrifice Moksh to her at the cost of his life .He dont want zamana uski love pe sawal uthaye specially AS and Athu toh baitha rehta hai yeh karne k liye....He is ashamed that he torutured the her once and now he loves her. Bahar se hi woh tough and rough hai Andar hi andar series of events ne use tod diya and kuch hadh tak badal vi diya . But since Rachit has come i have seen him changing . Uska trust issue chala gaya dont know fir se Swara ko lekar wapas ayega ya nhi but i think Suhana and Trilok ki matter solve hote hote Kalyani aur Malhar ka Feelings as a Man and Wife establish ho hi jaiga . 

And also i was thinking why they used Ek ajnabee sa ehesas dil ko sataye ! They had been married for 1.5 years . Phir bhi agar ehesas ajnabi hai toh yeh alag ehesas hi hoga !!

Chandu_500 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyaar2012

Guyz heavy betrayal changes a person to its core . When Malhar was introduced to the show , he was a simple and sweet man . He was preparing to start a new phase of  fatherhood with the woman he thinks he had loved and he too thinks she had loved him .70% arrange marriages aise hote hai .sex pehle hota hai pyar bad mein . Meine ekdin mummy se poocha ki baba se tum ko pyar kab hua she gave a beautiful answer -" Jab tum paida hui ...your childhood , ur growth u as a human being made us a lovers. Toh i asked her did u not love him before she said-" Then we were exploring each other Love happened in that process.So basically Malhar ko vi laga hoga ki that sampu and he will grow in love .us bechare ko pata tha hi nhi ki jisko usne pyar samjha woh actually ek kachra hai.Kalyani and Malhar both never felt anything for each other in their initial phase of intreaction . Pehla cord us din jura jab Malhar ne kalyani ko water bottle k example dekhe chizien samjhayi . Shradh usne anu ki maan aur ek ma kho hui bacchi ki dil rakhne k liye  kiya as a good human being jo woh humesha se tha ! But this betrayal had blown him away like a storm . And then he discovered his mother died due to Deshmukhs . He lost his child" s custody . Ek k bad ek dhakka kha kha ke woh andari hi andar ek dusra insan ho gaya hai . He is not the malhar whom we met in episode 10. And he had till now explored her .Explore karte karte pyar hua hai . Kalyani ki sath rishta usne jeeya hai .Isliye shayed use kho na dene ki dar us se yeh sab karwata hai. He is so scared to lose her that he become overprotective with her studies, Even abortion aur Moksh ki second custody ki waqt usne Kalyani ko kho dene ki dar se aisa kiya  he put up such braverado bcoz internally is vulnerable . This constant fear of losing her ...whom he knows is his true love has made him protective . Use lagta hai ki kalyani ko mein woh sab haq dunga jo as a wife  and lover she deserves . He even was ready to sacrifice Moksh to her at the cost of his life .He dont want zamana uski love pe sawal uthaye specially AS and Athu toh baitha rehta hai yeh karne k liye....He is ashamed that he torutured the her once and now he loves her. Bahar se hi woh tough and rough hai Andar hi andar series of events ne use tod diya and kuch hadh tak badal vi diya . But since Rachit has come i have seen him changing . Uska trust issue chala gaya dont know fir se Swara ko lekar wapas ayega ya nhi but i think Suhana and Trilok ki matter solve hote hote Kalyani aur Malhar ka Feelings as a Man and Wife establish ho hi jaiga . 

And also i was thinking why they used Ek ajnabee sa ehesas dil ko sataye ! They had been married for 1.5 years . Phir bhi agar ehesas ajnabi hai toh yeh alag ehesas hi hoga !!

Omg u explained everything so beautifully. I really hope yeh trilok wala track unhe aur kareeb laye. ❀