Sooryavanshi team and Farah ganging up against Katrina.

Posted: 14 days ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-L4im6A5bh/?igshid=1pnak7367diqk

Look at the KJo's, Malaika's and Rohit Shetty's comment. Clearly they are ganging up against Kat because she's the one who is making videos. 

Complete azzholes. 

Kat's instagram is filled with, her washing the dishes, cleaning the house, playing the guitar and playing with kids. I don't see any of her workout videos. I don't think they are pointing out at Kat. If they are bullying Kat then it's bad on their part. 

Edited by 9SakthLaunda4 - 14 days ago

Someone please tell me Kangana posted one workout video. Twitter will be a fun read for some time. 

Karan johar also posted his workout video I think. I did not understand the point of her video, what is she doing at home, praying ? After so long, she remembered God? smiley36 So fear these people are of death my God, it is quite funny watching them losing their sh*t. Like Kareena posted a poo bani parvarthi pic, apna drunk / club wala pic lagao aur likh do caption thinking of God and praying. Bus bure waqt main hi God ko yaad karo. At least Kat is not fake. 

Originally posted by Lalakhun1

Karan johar also posted his workout video I think. I did not understand the point of her video, what is she doing at home, praying ? After so long, she remembered God? smiley36 So fear these people are of death my God, it is quite funny watching them losing their sh*t. Like Kareena posted a poo bani parvarthi pic, apna drunk / club wala pic lagao aur likh do caption thinking of God and praying. Bus bure waqt main hi God ko yaad karo. At least Kat is not fake. 

smiley36 TwinklingMoon approves.

Deepika posted kinda work out video and kat was cleaning houses and doshs

thn deepika posted kat's vid and said she is steeling my plan    

I took Farah’s video as a joke.  

Posted: 13 days ago

These are those kind of people are from whom one should stay away. They'll hurt you with their words then say ' aree joke tha '.

I mean it's their account, they can post whatever they want & what privilege she was talking about?

At least they work hard to get that body.. what did she achieve after making a video like this.

She was talking about her concern, Iske concern to dikhe nahin mujhe.