Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Diya πŸ€—πŸ€— Thanks for reading yaar , was a bit sceptical before writing it but m glad you appreciated it πŸ˜Žβ€οΈ

Yes I can sense why mishti feels like an outsider here πŸ€” ....  but she will get along after some time 

Exactly it wasn't surprising for the boys to see kuhu speaking against meenu , because they are already used to it , something that they also actively do , even kunal said to mishti the other day ke maa is baat ko aasani se nahi jaane degi 

Haan me and my love for nishbir shipping πŸ€£

Bold  - yes that's her plan and abir has decoded it 

Italics - yes word word 

he has his own limitations and his thought process on kuhu is different 

Haa angry chroni in her full form,  today she was like haath hatao nahi toh haddi vaddi tod dungi πŸ€£

Exactly kuhu doesn't share any info vice versa too ... if jas provokes , then she shares , that too if its anything against mishti 

Uruuuuuuu πŸ€—

yaar dont say that your post always give me a clear view of something i'm searching for... like mish for abir you are for me yaar answers to all my question πŸ€—πŸ˜Ž

Haan this is why i feel bad for her, she will take time to get along with them as they already are in their own comfort zone... 

@bold - This when did he say i forgot totally... 

still loving nishbir yaar, chaa if only they took that kind of concept πŸ€£

@bold2 - haina i loved her attitude to kuhu man the angry chorni she was is back yaar... hayee with watching past episodes it is so good to see the charm in bits πŸ€£

be ready for re run Uru, there are lot of small things i'm noticing watching random episode which we missed in past episode which has been a game changer in our show... infact its like small moles create a mountain but we forget some of the mole n mountain becomes small n we complain why mountain is changed its us we forget alot.... after reading your this review naa i remembered how me, you, geethu were talking for abir during breakup n you said everyone are seeing only recent times but we 3 are remembering n talk about all 150 episodes so only we are able to see differently... here too the same is happening uru in kuhu case... this re run n watching episodes from start will give us a lot of fresh mindset n better understanding of every character n story too i hope so... 

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dreamygal301

Hi, just wanted to say this is greatπŸ‘. Post on Abir's perspective is often missing and majority people in the forum see things from Mishti's POV. I had tried to explain this in my thread, Abir loves Mishti, but not so eloquently as you. πŸ˜Š..

Because of the love story, and the great boyfriend Abir had been, people forget he is a husband now and will act differently but does not mean he does not love Mishti. He is very aware of his responsibility to keep Mishti happy and unhurt after the trouble his mum put them through - think of the scenes after NishMish track - and this is now playing out. He knows Meenu and that she will be using everything to hurt Mishti.... He is trying to keep his family from cracking up....he has his eyes on the whole picture rather than on the petty things happening...hence getting Kunal to accept Parul...trying to get the Mishkul together...it is like a runner, determined to get to the end line within a set time and in his run he comes across many things, some he is able to help/act and others he had to brush aside as it is imperative he gets to the end line whole...but he cares about everything that is happening and we will see him soon reacting to it all.

From a viewer perspective though, I wish the director/writers would not shortchange his character though....or make it look as if it is...lot cannot see the causal link/understand tiny symbols... I am guessing the havoc of COVID-19 and the rush to complete meant editing was choppy, no-retakes and etc but the character of Abir must not be compromised so I hope when the house of cards fall down, and it will soon from all indication, his equation with Kuhu changes to acknowledge the grief caused to Mishti. 

@Lettherebelight - thanks for the LU, you are a β­οΈ...hope it ends on a good note.

Hey thank you for the appreciation β€οΈ I think I have read your post....is the cracks in the relationship something? 

Hmm you are correct,  but I don't think its forum's fault or anything,  in my opinion this story is categorically written from mishti's perspective more than anyone,  its very evident if you follow the screenplay,  it's a journey about a girl who wants to find a perfect life partner ans live life beyond , so I wouldn't mind that the majority wants to look at it through mishti's eyes,  because that's what the screenplay also indicates,  however I have noticed that the other characters have been neatly written here with a remarkable arch .... which makes every character relatable in one way or the other,  I personally connect with abir more here and so I try to read between the lines , somewhere thinking from his perspective makes me get the bigger picture , somewhere it helps me get a better analysis and I think it makes a lot of sense that ways ....somewhere I believe abir gets misunderstood by many so I just try to clear the air πŸ˜†

Bold  - πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’― spot on !  He is concentrating on the bigger picture and is much aware that his mom is capable of turning the tables for 4 of them πŸ˜† if you observe the meenu becomes parul scene carefully .... it was a kind of indication that meenu is single handedly capable of pulling the entire family on her side ( by hook or by crook )  no one was standing on abir's side , an answer to his challenge,  abir very well understands the Sam dam dand bhed policy and no wonder he wishes to be extra careful with meenu ... his eye painting also indicated that .. wait I will post my painting analysis,  m sure you will love to read πŸ˜³

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/153010240

Italics -  so true so true , we only get abir's  perspective through his shayaris and paintings , that's why I try my best to decode them πŸ˜† seeing things from abir's perspective is thoda mehnat ka kaam πŸ˜†  the writers should definitely give more when it comes to abir's thought process because he is a major player in the scenario πŸ˜³

Thanks for reading β€οΈ and I really loved the bold part β€οΈ

Edited by Onyourface - 4 years ago
Onyourface thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhilashasharma

in general dear.. hum bhi toh aise hi hai na

Waise both Mishti and Kuhu does tight things. Only difference is that - Mishti does right things, for the sake of right. Kuhu does right things only if it brings any favorable to her or her favorites. 

True abby , we all are like that , its hard to change the presumptions  and  judgements πŸ˜³ and that's why AM are struggling in their own ways 

Wow abby the way you have summed up in just 4 lines πŸ‘ 

Onyourface thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

Uruuuuuuu πŸ€—

yaar dont say that your post always give me a clear view of something i'm searching for... like mish for abir you are for me yaar answers to all my question πŸ€—πŸ˜Ž

Haan this is why i feel bad for her, she will take time to get along with them as they already are in their own comfort zone... 

@bold - This when did he say i forgot totally... 

still loving nishbir yaar, chaa if only they took that kind of concept πŸ€£

@bold2 - haina i loved her attitude to kuhu man the angry chorni she was is back yaar... hayee with watching past episodes it is so good to see the charm in bits πŸ€£

be ready for re run Uru, there are lot of small things i'm noticing watching random episode which we missed in past episode which has been a game changer in our show... infact its like small moles create a mountain but we forget some of the mole n mountain becomes small n we complain why mountain is changed its us we forget alot.... after reading your this review naa i remembered how me, you, geethu were talking for abir during breakup n you said everyone are seeing only recent times but we 3 are remembering n talk about all 150 episodes so only we are able to see differently... here too the same is happening uru in kuhu case... this re run n watching episodes from start will give us a lot of fresh mindset n better understanding of every character n story too i hope so... 

Diyaaaaaa smiley31smiley31

Haaye yeh best compliment hai tumhare smiley27smiley27 Happy to help smiley17smiley36

Its always difficult to make your place in an already formed group smiley24 But kunal's acceptance is making it easier for mishti,  slowly she is making a place for herself,  ab kuhu gang se bahar na ho jaaye smiley36 because of her angoor ka kharcha gang 

Arey do you remember,  after that meenu becomes parul scene πŸ˜† Kunal and mishti were talking,  at that time he said this to mishti πŸ˜†

Chaaaa nishbir ship toh apni poori hi doob gayi πŸ€£

Haina angry Chorni in full form πŸ€£

Haan diya πŸ€—πŸ€— Chalo let's relive the journey together and notice the little little important details that we have missed πŸ˜‰ yes I still follow that policy πŸ˜† Keep the previous tracks and episodes in mind πŸ˜› 

Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Hey thank you for the appreciation β€οΈ I think I have read your post....is the cracks in the relationship something?  Lol, that was just the recent one mostly in response to the forum. There are others out there... πŸ˜Š because I am mostly an objective viewer (due to my bg) I mainly write about the structure and where I think the show is heading.πŸ˜† having said that today's episode has my objectivity dashing out the window🀣. I thought a major wrong turn has been taken...then I thought of where story is heading and thought ok, makes sense, but still not happy with the steps taken by Abir in relation to the romance arc but in terms of the story qestion it fitted in perfectlyπŸ˜”. Will have to see what happens after the COVID-19 break.

Hmm you are correct,  but I don't think its forum's fault or anything,  in my opinion this story is categorically written from mishti's perspective more than anyone,  its very evident if you follow the screenplay,  it's a journey about a girl who wants to find a perfect life partner ans live life beyond , so I wouldn't mind that the majority wants to look at it through mishti's eyes,  because that's what the screenplay also indicates,  however I have noticed that the other characters have been neatly written here with a remarkable arch .... which makes every character relatable in one way or the other,  I personally connect with abir more here and so I try to read between the lines , somewhere thinking from his perspective makes me get the bigger picture , somewhere it helps me get a better analysis and I think it makes a lot of sense that ways ....somewhere I believe abir gets misunderstood by many so I just try to clear the air πŸ˜†  The first act was definitely in Mishti's POV to answer the initial question and yes totally  majority  connect with her (I answered a bit more on this in the thread 'parallel lead'). Now that we are in the second half, I would say it is a mixture of other POVs as well. Yes all the characters do have a clear arc but only Misbir have a proper structure that I could see. I thought Kuhu's had one but something got messed up (or stalled?) at the inception of midpoint. But still it is better than most out there. I think Abir is very relatable and his actions are very clear to m but as majority relate to Mishti and the romance arc angst rises. Hence why it was lovely to read your post. It would be wonderful to read more from different perspectives..

Bold  - πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’― spot on !  He is concentrating on the bigger picture and is much aware that his mom is capable of turning the tables for 4 of them πŸ˜† if you observe the meenu becomes parul scene carefully .... it was a kind of indication that meenu is single handedly capable of pulling the entire family on her side ( by hook or by crook )  no one was standing on abir's side , an answer to his challenge,  abir very well understands the Sam dam dand bhed policy and no wonder he wishes to be extra careful with meenu ... his eye painting also indicated that .. wait I will post my painting analysis,  m sure you will love to read πŸ˜³ I look forward to reading your eye postπŸ‘πŸΌ. But I would like to say, Abir has been very aware of his mum's nature but it was driven home immediately after the nishmish track. Those scenes showed him very introspective and hearing/listening and hence he took the decision to not involve him mum in the rituals for his marriage with Mishti. In that moment he took the decision to protect mishti and he still is. He has not forgiven Meenu 100% but because he is a gentle soul (pascifist with a touch of steel..more a lover than a fighter) he knew he could not marry without her presence being there esp as Mishti wanted it as well - they both knew the pain of incomplete family. So coming here, yes he is not falling for Meenu's tricks but he has his eyes on the bigger picture....he has openly challenged Meenu, tried to set an age old wrong right...all laying the grounds for the coming battle..Meenu as Parul, I read that scene as he could see her trick and did not fall into it like everyone else did.....but I will say if it ever comes to a power play between Abir and Meenu, Abir will win hands down...think back to the past, in every conflict with his mum he had the others on his side. But of course we are heading for the mother of all drama now and so it would be interesting to see if that is still the case as many equations have changed and others are simmering in the background. 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/153010240

Italics -  so true so true , we only get abir's  perspective through his shayaris and paintings , that's why I try my best to decode them πŸ˜† seeing things from abir's perspective is thoda mehnat ka kaam πŸ˜†  the writers should definitely give more when it comes to abir's thought process because he is a major player in the scenario πŸ˜³ Oh he definitely is but I am thinking they want the surprise factor plus the uncertainty of whether he will support Mishti or not... He is no longer her boyfriend but a husband with responsibilities and he firmly believes in family - he has so many parts to play and often the husband may fall short but never the love he has for his wife. I look forward to reading your decoding πŸ‘πŸΌ. I totally agree, it is time we saw more from his perspective now going ahead.

Thanks for reading β€οΈ and I really loved the bold part β€οΈ  Thank you.πŸ˜ŠπŸ€—