Frequent Posters

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

🤗🤗

Guruji is not about showing misbhir romance now

1. Abhir n Mishti argue

2. Abhir runs off with Kunal n does some kidnapping ka drama..to get mish n kuhu

3. There they do some random dance

4. Kuku are given room, humma humma, more footage in that random dance sequence

5. Abhir Mishti sacrifice the room... Go outside...n think weather to touch eachother or not, n do some 1900's ka eye closing romance🥱🥱🥱.....

Mishti keeps Running and abhir after thinking for a few seconds hugs her from the back

6. kuku get one scene n they zoom paas 😆🤢

Then on top kuhu shows her real self n no one can stop her ...n top Abhir will fight with mMishti

Grrrrrrrrrr🤪

Cool the way you have presented the episode 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Such a cute rant this is 🤗🤗🤗 

Om shanti shanti cool 🙏 I can understand your frustration 🤪🤣 main bhi ussi  boat pe hun ...its just I am being more patient thats all 

Onyourface thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

I wanted to get more angry hence saw the kuku sequence again🤢

Yaar guruji  I’m really feeling weather the makers are even interested in mishbir 

Weather the actors are interested

Weather the writers are interested

Weather the editors hate mishbir for some reason 

I’ll not care if after a dum fight Abhir mishti patch up...... their fight is dum 

Though Abhir has a reason

Though mishti has a reason

yar to be really frank just this sequence I think kuku beat mishbir n misbir fans way ahead

Kuku scene was hawt and I have no problem in accepting that 😆😆 and I guess its okay because fans hardly get anything 😆

But mishbir are way ahead cool 🤗🤗 toh tum zyada mat socho ⭐️😳  hamare naseeb mein bhi kuchh ayega 😆

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Haan bohot farak padta hai 🙈

Pali I don't disagree with your views but I have some thoughts and facts to share  Actually I have a different view on abir's reaction,  my next set of lines may not be appreciated but I will still write them cuz it gives a better explanation of abir's reaction , please read it once , its going to be long but I had to let it out 

It's very clear that abir doesn't see kuhu the way the audience and mishti sees because there is major shift in the ways kuhu was presented in front of abir and in fornt of mishti,  no wonder abir and mishti are at huge difference of opinion over here , I am explaining mishti's side cuz that you are very much aware , I will explain abir's side here 

Abir was never aware about the differences between sisters , infact if you look from abir's eyes , kuhu has been a victim in meenu's plans not once but twice ( first by deliberately exchanging rishta and secondly by making kuhu a pawn to meenu's and kunal's plans ) in haldi fiasco , there were two people who suffered,  first was mishti who was manipulated to say those things and second was kuhu who had to go down on her knees to make kunal accept , for abir she was a girl who faced her worst on the first night and was simply used in the process   which is why you don't see his harsh reaction on kuhu for the email fiasco too , in abir's eyes she was a victim,  not an accuser , a victim because kunal forced her to send the mail ,that's why he said that why did you do so much for kunal,  start respecting yourself ...abir wasn't aware that kuhu was also actively wished to do that  ,  for abir it was only kunal who tried to separate mishbir and not kuhu...

Spending 8 - 9 months with a person in the same house gives an idea about how the person is , what abir saw that inspite of being a victim , kuhu still agreed to stay and give herself and kunal another chance , they did file for divorce but she also followed abir's advice and started her own business , instead of being bitter towards anyone else , she started behaving sane and mature ... if you see kuhu never really tried to harm any RV family member because of kunal  ( expect mishti , but that is something that mostly mishti and the audience knows and mishti remained quite  )  unlike meenu who has deliberately tried to harm the entire family in different ways...not only that,  after break up when abir asked her that is she upset , kuhu says she is, but she also understands that there might be a big reason for abir to take such a step , she wasn't her usual chirpy self with abir anymore , what abir saw was she follows his advice and also trusts and understands his decisions,  in the MishNish track,  kuhu actively supported abir by giving him an access to RV house ,  of course kuhu had a double motivation because she didn't want nanchak to marry mishti , something that she had openly told abir also and so she helped till sangeet day when mishbir were supposed to have the final talk ...not only that,  when kunal's birth truth came out , instead of taking sadistic pleasures about it that see kunal you hurt me so life hurt you , she actually supported kunal and made him accept his new identity , she became a support system to kunal and abir saw that ... he also saw that when time comes , kuhu takes a stand for mishti too , like she took in market fiasco .... what abir saw was that there were differences between sisters but they do support each other at times , just like kuhu helped abir in nishmish thing , mishti also helped abir in kuku thing , also when in need , kuhu helps kunal and abir in her own ways,  abir clearly hasn't seen kuhu separating mishbir ( infact he has seen opposite in nishmish thing )  or going against mishti without a reason ...he has no idea that kuhu dosent want mishti to be a rv family member because she was clearly happy for their first GD  and now she is upset because of divorce thing only,  he has seen the struggles that a happy ending without involving family would have been possible without those papers coming out ... clearly he has seen the best side of kuhu and he has seen kuhu supporting abinal when needed so for him to instantly believe that coffee thing was galti se was very much natural ...because he had no idea that mishti was the target and secondly he hasn't seen kuhu getting involved in such things on purpose...

there was a sense of comfort that developed between the three when mishti wasn't around or wasn't a part of that group ...  so much so that they dont mind joking on elders,  during nishmish track,  abinal were joking that BP has become old movie ka villain and kuhu gives them back saying that your mom is no less , its not that kuhu isn't aware about meenu  , but her being the captain of the house , kuhu wishes to be in her good books but in reality she doesn't trust meenu,  that's why she was comfortable enough to tell abinal that meenu won't let this matter go as she is not kunal's mom ( something which meenu only told her the other day ) ...today mishti tried to stop her saying those things because she doesn't really have the idea of comfort that these 3 share on discussing meenu and mishti isn't comfortable enough to do such talks because mishti has her own set of people where she freely addresses meenu as DS  ( with BP and nishant)  , mishti will take her own sweet time to become part of this group ... 

That's why abir's reaction is very much justified on many levels that they have seen these sisters indirectly helping each other at times then what is the fight all about...

Also abir being over compassionate at times is not something that's a today thing , this is how his character his , I mean he chose to be an NGo owner and let go a hot career as an app developer,  of course he has a tracking app and he earns from it but working like a full time business man like kunal would have been different 

Sometimes i believe that the same is the reason for giving a free pass to nishant , nishant did inform abir that how lifeless was mishti in London , somewhere with  a stupid attack only , but nishant did gave a platform to mishbir to start  the interaction after break up ,  nishant made mishti come back to rajkot that's why on the climax day , there was a sense of mutual understanding for nishbir , nishant very well knew he had terribly gone wrong in judging abir and putting up a fight against him thats why he himself stepped back and abir just knew that nishant realised his blunder and that's why abir didn't reveal much details and let him go , he also saw that once mishti was broken because of him,  does she have the strength to handle another jhatka from her best friend too who claimed to love her just like abir ? 

Even in the future,  abir is not going to react impulsively and that's for sure ,  layer by layer kuhu's insecurities are coming out , but abir will still be subtle ( kunal will be giving a harsh reaction)  here , abir won't react impulsively because he has already seen what his impulsive reaction did in the past  ( a break up )  his mom is very much capable of putting him into a catch 23 situation and that's why I believe he kind a tried his best to give parul the recognition so that this matter gets a closure forever 

He very well knows that he has challenged meenu and all her further actions are an answer to his challenge only ... that's why he sees both mishti and kuhu as pawns over here ...and meenu as the ultimate master mind , infact he sees mishti as a bigger pawn here ...and today's incident just confirms it for him.... 

Him not agreeing to mishti's perspective on kuhu immediately is because he has seen a different side of kuhu for months but mishti not understanding his point of view on meenu is shocking to him cuz mishti herself had a first hand experience with meenu but if you look from mishti's side , she isn't wrong because according to mishti,  its meenu who has whole heartedly accepted her and kuhu is going against her yet again 

I am happy that mishti is not waiting for abir to take a stand for herself and she will  try to show him her perspective again and again till he agrees .... 

Hope I made some sense smiley44😆

uru ofcourse u made sense...i accept kuhu from abir's POV but he needs to understand mishti and her POV too... thats the thing everyone are banging heads for... kuhu yar she is self centered she pushed even kunal  to just safe side her...mishbir kya cheez hain...

coming to kuhu helping abir... it always looked like kuhu is helping nannu not abir or nor mishti...but abir cant understand this and coming to market i seriously want to appreciate kuhu in that but when abir aksed kuhu after q day or 2 she didnt speak a word about that night and when she spoke she said aap log meri family and meri bhai ko prob create mat kijiye...kaaash kuhu ne mishti ka naam leti... so for me what kuhu does is just for herself... mish ko nish track mein sab kuch kitna sunaya kuhu ne ek bar nahi kaha kisi se parul jail matter or abir jabardasti shaadi matter... eevn on mehendi when mishti galti se nannu wajah se gir gayi kuhu ko mishti ki padi nahi and when abir beat nishanth kuhu took her bhai side... abir bro ke liye pyaar iski convienvce se aati hain... and if mishti involved abir bro doka dena is very good thing... iska bro ka pyar is really irritating and mishti knows this but she wont say anything as abir will get hurt and but soon we will see abir getting hurt because of kuhu... 

Nabni_blr31 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Thank you Suta for the detailed written update.

Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Kuku scene was hawt and I have no problem in accepting that 😆😆 and I guess its okay because fans hardly get anything 😆

But mishbir are way ahead cool 🤗🤗 toh tum zyada mat socho ⭐️😳  hamare naseeb mein bhi kuchh ayega 😆

gurujiiiiii🤗

I don’t mind hot kuku....

Kaveri and Ritwik as actors and kuku as couple deserve it

all in saying is

why does the writer and director play tennis when it comes specifically on mishbir 😡

See haldi romance ... though hot it was induced with kuku

See marriage..... though different it was induced with kuku #realwalamarriage 

Now what happened 

Couldn’t they do something here

An article said that kuku ans mishbir will get intimate n there will be some hot sequence

Kuku got way more hot sequences

and mishbir????? Stuck with campfire ... eye locks thoughts weather to touch or not... than a back hug n Misti running
Is this the definition of hotness for mishbir repeating stuffs

I’m so sorry gurujiiii..... I’m not able to come out of it😆

I was under the impression that writers are having midlife crises😆 but today they showed they are not for kuku...

Onyourface thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruhi19

uru ofcourse u made sense...i accept kuhu from abir's POV but he needs to understand mishti and her POV too... thats the thing everyone are banging heads for... kuhu yar she is self centered she pushed even kunal  to just safe side her...mishbir kya cheez hain...

coming to kuhu helping abir... it always looked like kuhu is helping nannu not abir or nor mishti...but abir cant understand this and coming to market i seriously want to appreciate kuhu in that but when abir aksed kuhu after q day or 2 she didnt speak a word about that night and when she spoke she said aap log meri family and meri bhai ko prob create mat kijiye...kaaash kuhu ne mishti ka naam leti... so for me what kuhu does is just for herself... mish ko nish track mein sab kuch kitna sunaya kuhu ne ek bar nahi kaha kisi se parul jail matter or abir jabardasti shaadi matter... eevn on mehendi when mishti galti se nannu wajah se gir gayi kuhu ko mishti ki padi nahi and when abir beat nishanth kuhu took her bhai side... abir bro ke liye pyaar iski convienvce se aati hain... and if mishti involved abir bro doka dena is very good thing... iska bro ka pyar is really irritating and mishti knows this but she wont say anything as abir will get hurt and but soon we will see abir getting hurt because of kuhu... 

No one is denying that abir should listen to mishti,  we all know that unless he listens,  he will be wrong in dealing with the bigger picture, but to my attempt to justify kuhu or abir but to give a perspective on abir's thoughts,  I am very much on mishbir's side and I do understand what ans where abir and mishti were coming from  . That's all ...mishti ka perspective tum sab ne likha right ? Maine abir ka likha that's all , in reality kuhu definitely has a lot of negative traits then positive and we all know that , she definitely needs a jhatka for what she has done...poetic justice for her is coming her way 

In nishmish shaadi kuhu explained three of them that how this shaadi is wrong ,  to nishant,  to mishti and abir on different different occasions  

Till sangeet thing kuhu was definitely supporting abir to have a meeting with mishti ,  then she saw that even after that meeting mishti was still ready to go ahead with mehendi n all so she thought mishti has made her mind , that's why she told ki mere family se dur rahiye , in reality mishti didn't make her mind ( her abandonment issues is something that we know , kuhu ko nahi pata) but her words indicated that she was final with her decision 

Parul jail vali baat kuhu ko pata hai kya?   Pata bhi ho toh kya , how will kuhu know that this thing will affect mishti as she was already ready to move on , kuhu ko break up ka reason bhi nahi pata tha , there are lot of things that she wasn't aware yaar , sab log is serial mein baat chupate hai ek dusre se 😆 Kuhu ko kya malum nanchak kaisa hai in real 🤣 so just blaming one character for hiding things is not right...

Kuhu is selfish no doubt,  she should have seen that abir has supported her so much,  abir bro went on her knees so that BM accepts kuku rishta ...at least abir bro ke liye mishti ko accept karne ki try kar leti,  nahi kiya ...she let her frustrations get over her ...uski fault hai... karma kisi ko nahi chodta ...

I was just explaining abir's thought process to pali cuz she said abir's reaction on pill thing was forced so I just on those lines .... it was natural for him to believe the galti se part that's all , but now he has started seeing the other side of kuhu,  so we will  see abir's reaction on it gradually 

Edited by Onyourface - 4 years ago
Npdeepa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Heloo folks,smiley31

Finally watched the episode and I liked it for the following reasons

1. Mishti is opening up about kuhu infront of Abinal -no more behind the walls lessons.

2. Mishti giving it back to kuhu, so she wont take any physical or mental abuse anymore from her. Also she addressed kuhu's jealousy.

3. Abir's ENOUGH is more than enough for me. As i have mentioned in many of my posts before, he is tolerating kuhu only for Kunal...Kunal asked to pack the things that they bought after reaching the resort

4. Abir did see a jalak of his Maa in kuhu today when she blamed Mishti  hand in parul's haq dilana task. 'SabMishtiKiWajahSe'

Now I could derive why he compared Mishti to maa...Infact I was against it till yesterday but today I could guess why he said that...he didn't compare Mishti it was kuhu in his head...So he took it out on Mishti when he saw mishti being so stubborn and not understanding him. I could actually put a finger to it after watching tomorrow's episode.

@Coooll Anusmiley16....If they can give humma humma for kuku , a couple who didn't have a proper love story yet and didn't share any kind of romantic moments like MishBir...Then think what we would get to watch on MishBir... I am really happy for kuhu fans , so far they didn't had any story to discuss apart from blindly supporting their favs...This is first one ever in these 270 episodes...So it is okay ma...

But we'r in for https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtielknVlgI

See even kat is not that expressive in that song...but our expression king and queen will burn our screens...Sabar raksmiley31

@ All smiley31

Makers are  not biased nor treating RheSha unfairly...Yeah, they're not promoting MishBir... But I really don't care because they are too famous already as a couple without any gimmicks and I see it as a direct blessings from god . Nazar naa laage *ThuThuThu...

RS did some pooja ( not sure but it is dhan tharas something) for his welfare in the sets not for kuku birthday (their birthday falls on the same day) it was their birthday coincidentally so they took part in the pooja...I dont see anything wrong in it.

@ Ammusmiley1 i would request you not comeup with actors quitting the show ma...even a single negative word might come into effect if you keep on uttering it. Even in you real life, please don't use anything that could bring a negative outcome. Sorry,  if you're offended.smiley31

P.s : UK is on lock down for next 3 weeks...NO one should go out unless it is for medical reason and / or shopping essentials...

#StayHome...#StaySafe All of you.

Edited by Npdeepa - 4 years ago
aquaHP thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hello peoples! I usually just read and leave the LU thread because I know mere opinion ke liye jagah nahi hogi yahaan so wo mai dene bhi nahi waali.

I read the first 13 pages in this thread and ek cheez address karni thi. From what I've heard, yesterday and today's episode was supposed to be an hour long thing which was supposed to air on Saturday but because of the pandemic, we didn't get it. So, the KuKu romance wouldn't have been the only thing we would've gotten. We would've gotten bothe couples romancing per usual and then fir #keepitseparate trend hota. All of us are not going to be happy either way. 

Also, from the discussion in the pages that I read, I feel everybody is reacting too early. They have clearly cut the argument scene short. There was one big jump cut in between. If this is the last episode before the break or not, we might get to see the whole argument later on, like they patched up last week's episode yesterday. 

Okay bye!

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

No one is denying that abir should listen to mishti,  we all know that unless he listens,  he will be wrong in dealing with the bigger picture, but to my attempt to justify kuhu or abir but to give a perspective on abir's thoughts,  I am very much on mishbir's side and I do understand what ans where abir and mishti were coming from  . That's all ...mishti ka perspective tum sab ne likha right ? Maine abir ka likha that's all , in reality kuhu definitely has a lot of negative traits then positive and we all know that , she definitely needs a jhatka for what she has done...poetic justice for her is coming her way 

In nishmish shaadi kuhu explained three of them that how this shaadi is wrong ,  to nishant,  to mishti and abir on different different occasions  

Till sangeet thing kuhu was definitely supporting abir to have a meeting with mishti ,  then she saw that even after that meeting mishti was still ready to go ahead with mehendi n all so she thought mishti has made her mind , that's why she told ki mere family se dur rahiye , in reality mishti didn't make her mind ( her abandonment issues is something that we know , kuhu ko nahi pata) but her words indicated that she was final with her decision 

Parul jail vali baat kuhu ko pata hai kya?   Pata bhi ho toh kya , how will kuhu know that this thing will affect mishti as she was already ready to move on , kuhu ko break up ka reason bhi nahi pata tha , there are lot of things that she wasn't aware yaar , sab log is serial mein baat chupate hai ek dusre se 😆 Kuhu ko kya malum nanchak kaisa hai in real 🤣 so just blaming one character for hiding things is not right...

Kuhu is selfish no doubt,  she should have seen that abir has supported her so much,  abir bro went on her knees so that BM accepts kuku rishta ...at least abir bro ke liye mishti ko accept karne ki try kar leti,  nahi kiya ...she let her frustrations get over her ...uski fault hai... karma kisi ko nahi chodta ...

I was just explaining abir's thought process to pali cuz she said abir's reaction on pill thing was forced so I just on those lines .... it was natural for him to believe the galti se part that's all , but now he has started seeing the other side of kuhu,  so we will  see abir's reaction on it gradually 

uru i love ur side of abir's prospective and i agree with that.. i am not saying kuhu should say to mishti about parul she could say to MAH but she kept quiet and mishti has to listen to them...i got angry on that... and for abir sake kuhu could have accepted mishti but kya kare hum...

Npdeepa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aquaHP

Hello peoples! I usually just read and leave the LU thread because I know mere opinion ke liye jagah nahi hogi yahaan so wo mai dene bhi nahi waali.

I read the first 13 pages in this thread and ek cheez address karni thi. From what I've heard, yesterday and today's episode was supposed to be an hour long thing which was supposed to air on Saturday but because of the pandemic, we didn't get it. So, the KuKu romance wouldn't have been the only thing we would've gotten. We would've gotten bothe couples romancing per usual and then fir #keepitseparate trend hota. All of us are not going to be happy either way. 

Also, from the discussion in the pages that I read, I feel everybody is reacting too early. They have clearly cut the argument scene short. There was one big jump cut in between. If this is the last episode before the break or not, we might get to see the whole argument later on, like they patched up last week's episode yesterday. 

Okay bye!

Hi aqua,

We are always open for healthy discussions...😊

We call out every wrong actions of characters be it our favs or non favs...

We all are here to watch the show, So any discussion should be on common ground.

So are you not happy with #keepitseparate, do you like to play tennis...

We don't think it is fair on either of the fandom to watch two couples romance side by side...don't you think it is 🤢.

We don't mind watching any couple romance for first few minutes followed by the another but dont want parallels...It is a BIG NO