Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Agrata23

Ruhi everyone should cooperate for this..people are roaming freely..it really irritates since the announcement we not even step out my house yaar..but saw in chennai fish markets and in meat shops people were gathered(huge gathering not even controlled by police forces)and buying why cant they avoid this for just 21 days yaar..not only them whole world will suffer😭

even i didnt go out of home... yes these markets and shops they are lot of ppl and cant be controlled by anyone..

why cant they this seriously yar... it sucks...

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Oh even my cousin is in USA,  she was given work from home since Jan I guess and was advised to stock 6 to 8 months of groceries n stuff , though they haven't declared official lockdown there , 😒

Oh it's a joint family for me too , but the situation is ulta 😆 They are purposely asking me to help 😛 

I have started watching star plus mahabharat,  since I didnt notice shaheer there,  my full concentration was on Krishna at that point of time 😛

Oh!!!y r they not declaring official lockdown yaar..USA is  in very critical position now .

I am watching dd Bharat mahabharat yaar..and my parents watch both ramayan and mahabharat.. but I'm a mahabharat fan😆😆

I'm planning to watch sp mb🤗once again..I really loved evrything there .

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruhi19

i concentrated on sha only in MB... even i use to watch whole show in hot star... till now i watched 2-3 times pura show...

only im the youngster in the home...everyone are in other places...

there is no lock down where my bro stays but he doing work from home only...

Wow 2 3 times,  I watched it when  it aired.. but don't remember much now 😆

Oh acha 👍🏼

Haan mostly all are working from home only 

Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

Exactly geetu 

They cannot just extend it till then

I’m telling you these 21 days are very crucial ... and they’ll increase it with the window of 10 days or a week

it’s not possible to go beyond that

i really hope n pray that all this ends soon... n no more casualty happens

Haan Anu even if there is any extension they wont announce till the last day of this lock down..really feeling sad yaar people are not taking it seriously PM modi asked state Gov to take severe action against the citizens who break the rules 

ruhi19 thumbnail

hello guys... move to next AT...

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5158747

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_incredible

Oh!!!y r they not declaring official lockdown yaar..USA is  in very critical position now .

I am watching dd Bharat mahabharat yaar..and my parents watch both ramayan and mahabharat.. but I'm a mahabharat fan😆😆

I'm planning to watch sp mb🤗once again..I really loved evrything there .

Haan aamu , just checked the statistics , it's really critical 

Oh my dadaji is also watching the old series 😆 He is like yeh hai asli mahabharat ...Dekho saare 

I have never seen ramayana but know the story thoda thoda ....hi fi me also a mahabharat fan , the star plus one 

Oh great yaar , chalo phir milke review karenge 😛 Chat thread pe ?

ruhi19 thumbnail

Wow 2 3 times,  I watched it when  it aired.. but don't remember much now 😆

Oh acha 👍🏼

Haan mostly all are working from home only 

i even watched when it aired only for sha... as i know his projects will be intersting...😆

piyasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hi pyaari piyaaaa 

Happy pyaara pyaara birthday 🤗🤗🤗🤗

Wishing you all the love,  happiness,  and positivity,  I hope this year you will decode all the signs ❤️😳

I think I know what you are trying to say 😛😛 

Aww thankk u ushi. Ur wish is 😳🤗🤗❤️❤️ 🤗🤗🤗🤗😍😍😍

I know that u already know😆😉😛

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Oh my dadaji is also watching the old series 😆 He is like yeh hai asli mahabharat ...Dekho saare 

I have never seen ramayana but know the story thoda thoda ....hi fi me also a mahabharat fan , the star plus one 

😆😆

Old series is more precise one yaar..that was great and it's music was also good....

my father didn't like the new Arjuna and my mother was saying the then Arjuna wouldn't look good now..I was so irritated and I showed them the pic of Sha now .i was so angry at them..

Ha milke review karenge yaar..that's a great idea..when will we start..I have to watch it from start now..🤗🤗

piyasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Ohh i was going to say this.. bhadaas wahi nikaalungi.. i cant say abt anyone in this thread. I dont want any other warning on this AT.

Edit.. i have already msgd on CC thread..

Edited by piyasingh - 4 years ago