Frequent Posters

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: ruhi19

uru... where r u and how r u

Hey ru 🤗🤗 I am fine how are you ?

Arey kuch nahi yaar,  social distancing and some social media distancing too 😆

Ab workload thoda kam ho gaya hai.becuase of extension of deadlines n all , .so spending time my family, learning new dishes 😛

kal pura din Maine aur meri behen ne purane photos scan kiye 😛 and just passing the phase that's all....  aur kya kar sakte hain is time pe , I hope things take a positive turn soon 😒 we are just worried because all we have to do is sit at home ,there are many out there who are struggling to get a meal 😒

How are things at your place 

Edited by Onyourface - 4 years ago
Lee_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

govt wil do it step by step only but the volunteers will know it first... and this is a post of volunteer and i really want this to be wrong...

mentally I am preparing myself till end of April.. just taking each day as it comes.

Hopefully things will be under control till then

We will get to Kno looking at the nos anyway..so let's hope for the best.

We will miss Mishbir n YRHPK  😭

Onyourface thumbnail

Originally posted by: piyasingh

Ushi, pali i m ok wid both names.😃

U guys can select anything..👍🏼

Oy that's not fair , tum toh Hume phasa rahi ho 😆

Pali ne acha dhinchak naam diya hai 🤣 I like that 😆

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Hey ru 🤗🤗 I am fine how are you ?

Arey kuch nahi yaar,  social distancing and some social media distancing too 😆

Ab workload thoda kam ho gaya hai.becuase of extension of deadlines n all , .so spending time my family, learning new dishes 😛

kal pura din Maine aur meri behen ne purane photos scan kiye 😛 and just passing the phase that's all....  aur kya kar sakte hain is time pe , I hope things take a positive turn soon 😒 we are just worried because all we have to do is sit at home ,there are many out there who are struggling to get a meal 😒

How are things at your place 

hi dear...im good...

lucky u... my bro is in USA... 

i cant even cook anything home as it is a joint family...

im getting irritated and passing time in IV's and IF...

ruhi19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lee_14

mentally I am preparing myself till end of April.. just taking each day as it comes.

Hopefully things will be under control till then

We will get to Kno looking at the nos anyway..so let's hope for the best.

We will miss Mishbir n YRHPK  😭

im dying yar...

mujse nahi hoga...i cant even prepare myself...

missing mishbir and YRHPK very badly... mishbir ke bina din... din nahi lagta...😭

Onyourface thumbnail

hi dear...im good...

lucky u... my bro is in USA... 

i cant even cook anything home as it is a joint family...

im getting irritated and passing time in IV's and IF...

Oh even my cousin is in USA,  she was given work from home since Jan I guess and was advised to stock 6 to 8 months of groceries n stuff , though they haven't declared official lockdown there , 😒

Oh it's a joint family for me too , but the situation is ulta 😆 They are purposely asking me to help 😛 

I have started watching star plus mahabharat,  since I didnt notice shaheer there,  my full concentration was on Krishna at that point of time 😛

Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

i dont know how we can tackle this but govt will announce in step by step only... better this news should be wrong and we can be out from this idiot virus very soon...

Ruhi everyone should cooperate for this..people are roaming freely..it really irritates since the announcement we not even step out my house yaar..but saw in chennai fish markets and in meat shops people were gathered(huge gathering not even controlled by police forces)and buying why cant they avoid this for just 21 days yaar..not only them whole world will suffer😭

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Agrata23

Ruhi everyone should cooperate for this..people are roaming freely..it really irritates since the announcement we not even step out my house yaar..but saw in chennai fish markets and in meat shops people were gathered(huge gathering not even controlled by police forces)and buying why cant they avoid this for just 21 days yaar..not only them whole world will suffer😭

I agree geethu .people r roaming freely even after the govt orders..ab hum.mya kar sakte hai .we Indians do have a special behaviour yaar..we r not that bound to law and order..that's the main problem of ours..

ruhi19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Oh even my cousin is in USA,  she was given work from home since Jan I guess and was advised to stock 6 to 8 months of groceries n stuff , though they haven't declared official lockdown there , 😒

Oh it's a joint family for me too , but the situation is ulta 😆 They are purposely asking me to help 😛 

I have started watching star plus mahabharat,  since I didnt notice shaheer there,  my full concentration was on Krishna at that point of time 😛

i concentrated on sha only in MB... even i use to watch whole show in hot star... till now i watched 2-3 times pura show...

only im the youngster in the home...everyone are in other places...

there is no lock down where my bro stays but he doing work from home only...

Onyourface thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

Hailaaa😲🤣

today morning there was no India forums for some time... n I was thinking how will I get in touch with you all😆

You guys have become a part of my life😆

Really ? IF is irritating sometimes 

Same here cool 🤗🤗🤗 🤣  you guys are my second home yaar,  more than the show , I come here to talk with you guys 🤗

Hope you are fine 😳