Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: ruhi19

no dear...it is not controlling... wait i will post in my IG... my IG handle ruhi4nani... guys some one take the pic from there and upload here

Ruhi i have taken the pic and posted it yaar..ruhi there is so much rumours abt this covid yaar..dont believe in this news yaar gov wont do like this they increase the extension step by step yaar..other wise people will panic..I will remove that pic form my post yaar

Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ruhi19

if it will be wrong then i will be more happy but i have seen other too with got of india stamp... and that is even 30th june 2020... i couldnt post that any where...

and im deleting this post too...

Ruhi edit my post which you have quoted

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Agrata23

Ruhi i have taken the pic and posted it yaar..ruhi there is so much rumours abt this covid yaar..dont believe in this news yaar gov wont do like this they increase the extension step by step yaar..other wise people will panic..I will remove that pic form my post yaar

i deleted from my IG..u can keep it here..i dont have issues...

ruhi19 thumbnail

Ruhi edit my post which you have quoted

edited... 

ruhi19 thumbnail

i dont know how we can tackle this but govt will announce in step by step only... better this news should be wrong and we can be out from this idiot virus very soon...

Lee_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

what 😲

yaar I feel if if things come in control things may get normal by may first week 😊

let’s just pray to god dear🙏🏻🙂

I am a Mumbaikar and there's no such news.if they have to they will do it step by step ..ekdum se itna they won't.

piyasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Npdeepa

I miss you 😘 tooo...

It is because of this lockdown yaar... our routines are butchered to no end... my three bachchas are nagging me all the time.... even I have become like a switch. (on off on off....)

Who carried this stupid virus all over the world yaar... it is so irritating...

Can i nikaalo all my bhadaas here on those who spread this  "Deliberately"..😡😒 I don't know abt others but i have full doubt on those people..

Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Ruhi here is your post..dont believe in this yaar..even if its extended they wont do it suddenly they will increase the extension setp by step

Exactly geetu 

They cannot just extend it till then

I’m telling you these 21 days are very crucial ... and they’ll increase it with the window of 10 days or a week

it’s not possible to go beyond that

i really hope n pray that all this ends soon... n no more casualty happens

ruhi19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: piyasingh

Can i nikaalo all my bhadaas here on those who spread this  "Deliberately"..😡😒 I don't know abt others but i have full doubt on those people..

u can do it dear...

ruhi19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lee_14

I am a Mumbaikar and there's no such news.if they have to they will do it step by step ..ekdum se itna they won't.

govt wil do it step by step only but the volunteers will know it first... and this is a post of volunteer and i really want this to be wrong...