Naagin is horrid and illogical

Posted: 8 days ago

I have never seen Naagin before. Any season. I saw only this weekend because i supported Rashami in BB so just wanted to see it for her but god this serial is so illogical.

1) During the weekend episodes this family recently lost a son and found out their unmarried daughter has a kid but yet everyone was behaving so normallysmiley36. Playing games in the end as if nothing ahs happened. Who are that dead boy's parents btw?

2) Brinda's motivation is beyond my understanding how can she even remotely romance a guy whom she thinks has murdered her mom. Let me repeat it again murdered her mom. I know TV serial's love to show love-hate relations but this is different. She thinks he is her mom's murderer. Even by TV logic its illogical to show she has romantic feelings for him.

3) Even Shalaka's motivation is unclear. What is it? Aren't the boys she is friendly with the one's who murdered her ?

4) Even the male lead is shown so spineless. He has two wives staying in the same house and in the same bed room as him and he is doing nothing. Just roaming around the house smiley36. Cant even take a stand for any of them. So clueless.

5) Why does Vrinda hate Shalaka? She hates her more than the guy whom she thinks murdered her mom?smiley36 This makes no sense.

Hi Sabyatasmiley4 Nice To See You Here smiley20 

Don't find and Relate any thing logical believable here smiley16Which Naagin franchise don t offer smiley20

Remember Ishaan /Kmsmiley9 he once played 2nd lead in Naagin 2season smiley16only One always made sense of his every action /character smiley20

I too didn't see d show , just saw d clip of promo n man it's kekta bakwaz just ve fun on dis bakwaz,senseless n Nice meme show 😂

[Content Removed]

I tried watching last weekend,can't even able to watch that shit for more than 20mins.

Naagin nahi comedy show tha,upr se dialougessmiley37

Bhaagi hui patni ghar aati hai sab puchte hai kaisi ho aur wo drama queen per nachne lagti hai  smiley29smiley37 aur phir maine channel change kardiya

[Content Removed]

I was thinking the same about the two naagins. Nayantara wants to have Dev when his siblings wanted to kill her. Why ? Because she hates Brinda.

Brinda is so pissed at Nayantara because she is coming between her and Dev. 

This week episodes were bekaar. Only faltu ka romance. smiley11 No wonder TRPs so low. 

Posted: 4 days ago

Nageen is a fantasy.

The name itself is illogical. What can be logical in a fantasy story? smiley36Snake turning in to a human is illogical, uparse naag mani and blah blah.

However I watch it and saw all the previous Nageens too. As it is much tolerable than nagging of heroins in other serials. Sp doormat heroins make me puke. Sasuma laath mar ke nikal diah, hubby nikamma nikattu, characterless rapist panhandler ...............phir bhi heroin sati savitri............smiley11smiley11smiley11smiley11

In Nageen all the wives sp Nageen wives are revengeful and comparing to other regular serials jawab bhi accha dete hai. Sp there is nth to watch on Sat-Sun ............so watch it. And all the galz who worked as Naggen or Nageen ki dushman looked really hot in this serial.

Any star who lost her charm working in ghisi piti gharelu serials and look like 40 at the age of 20 becoz they worked as grandma with powdered hair in other serials should work here. They can ware sexy and hot dresses in this serial only. smiley39

So Rashmi made a good choice. Anita, Ada also worked in her kind of character and got back their "youth". smiley36

Edited by jhalak7 - 4 days ago

Naagin 4