Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashhima3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: jyoti06

It looked one sided fm sid end😆 ..he is madly in love but she mayb ambitious types and not bothered ..then she eventuallly realises her love and so theme is its never one sided ..mayb he does few sacrifices fr her career which later she finds out and returns back to him ðŸ¤”..

But then other posters give different feel more like she is suffering fm something and he is deeply in love with her while she is hiding some disease ..

So If i merge both stories  then it looks like mayb she suffers fm something and to hide it she leaves him with excuse that career is more imp fr her than love and he becomes devdas ..then in the end mayb he finds truth and reunite ðŸ¤”

in the dupatta scene I agree with Uma, Sana is feeling proud there! Yes it’s about owning him look! He is mine and he is madly in love with me and no one can take him away from me types look 

Missy_Dizzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Thank u twitter kids

SidNaaz hype we had on going for so long is now literally dead on twitter. Big handles should be proud

Luvpari345 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Parasposted pic with mahira and wrote yeh ladki pagal hai pagal hai pagal hai🤡

Ashhima3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Missy_Dizzy

Thank u twitter kids

SidNaaz hype we had on going for so long is now literally dead on twitter. Big handles should be proud

don’t worry! It’s just a josh of one day 

Missy_Dizzy thumbnail

Twitter big handles keep saying dont post snit videos and all saying sana is unhappy. How does they even know what sana feels yaar. Too much controlling

EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Missy_Dizzy

Thank u twitter kids

hua kya hain exactly ???....hype kyun down ?? ....

Indibandi20 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashhima3

I think we are overreacting here, Rashami and mahi were very close and Rashami getting disappointed is no surprise and honestly I personally too feel the couple Jay and Mahi aren’t good at maintaining friendship as they did the same with Sid too 

Yaar Ash...ye Jay Mahi Sid ka chakkar mujhe abhi bhi samajh nhi aata...somewhere something doesn't make sense...they were quite thick earlier...came on the show twice for him..fir suddenly things went kaput...itna ki aaj tak no word from them ...

Missy_Dizzy thumbnail
Ashhima3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indibandi20

Yaar Ash...ye Jay Mahi Sid ka chakkar mujhe abhi bhi samajh nhi aata...somewhere something doesn't make sense...they were quite thick earlier...came on the show twice for him..fir suddenly things went kaput...itna ki aaj tak no word from them ...

Honestly they aren’t fit to be called friends!