Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wendy25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Delhi observing lockdown till 31st march..

Finally!πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Ashhima3

they are over reacting for everything πŸ˜‘

Sabko know it all's banne ka shauk hai

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Uma2010

I hadn’t got time to dwell on Sana’s dupatta poster and was 🧐 it now and finally got it! Duh! πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ That’s her HE’S MINE... ALL MINE look! πŸ˜† You guys must have deciphered it on the last thread πŸ˜†

It looked one sided fm sid endπŸ˜† ..he is madly in love but she mayb ambitious types and not bothered ..then she eventuallly realises her love and so theme is its never one sided ..mayb he does few sacrifices fr her career which later she finds out and returns back to him πŸ€”..

But then other posters give different feel more like she is suffering fm something and he is deeply in love with her while she is hiding some disease ..

So If i merge both stories  then it looks like mayb she suffers fm something and to hide it she leaves him with excuse that career is more imp fr her than love and he becomes devdas ..then in the end mayb he finds truth and reunite πŸ€”

Ashhima3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: wendy25

Does Mahi even Asked for her forgiveness? πŸ€ͺ

I think we are overreacting here, Rashami and mahi were very close and Rashami getting disappointed is no surprise and honestly I personally too feel the couple Jay and Mahi aren’t good at maintaining friendship as they did the same with Sid too 

EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Yaar kya yeh log bas itna hi karenge promotion....okay i know so many posters/pictures released already.....but i m greedy as in live nahi aayenge ????. ....tiktok waala toh is difficult because maharashtra is in a very bad condition due to corona. 

Though i know the video is gonna be a hit ....with or without promotion but i wish ek baar live aaye saath mein.❀️

-Bleeeh- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

In less than 48 hours, we'll have their first MV. OH GOD. Never been this excited πŸ˜†

Indibandi20 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Missy_Dizzy

Twitter walo ki bol dho get the damn adoption papers ready now since they love parenting SidNaaz

Paagal karke rakha hai sabne 😀😀😀

Kya hua

EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4