Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Majnu_Bhai thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Guneet80

What happened in today's episode? 

Hi, Guneet. Happy to see familiar usernames. Welcome to the forum🤗How have you been? Remember me from Beyhadh 2 forum?

You can check Telly Updates for written update.

https://www.tellyupdates.com/ek-duje-ke-vaaste-2-25th-march-2020-written-episode-update-suman-slaps-shravan/

Guneet80 thumbnail
Most Comments (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart

Hi, Guneet. Happy to see familiar usernames. Welcome to the forum🤗How have you been? Remember me from Beyhadh 2 forum?

You can check Telly Updates for written update.

https://www.tellyupdates.com/ek-duje-ke-vaaste-2-25th-march-2020-written-episode-update-suman-slaps-shravan/

Hey, hi! 

Definitely remember you. I was her from the start but stopped coming because there was no one. 

Thank you for the link. I'll definitely check it out. ðŸ¤—

Majnu_Bhai thumbnail

Originally posted by: Guneet80

Hey, hi! 

Definitely remember you. I was her from the start but stopped coming because there was no one. 

Thank you for the link. I'll definitely check it out. ðŸ¤—

Wish to see you more. The forum is so inactive :(

Welcome :)

priya185 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meena_J

ayo...koi h ?😃

hi Meena

Nailah_EjFian thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Hi Everyone, 

I came in for the hope of finding today's written update, but this forum is soo unactive… Why?

The story and the pairing are soo refreshing and what intense epi today was... You couldn't really be angry with shravan and at the same time feel suman's pain of betrayal we could say...

KachraSeth thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nailah_EjFian

Hi Everyone, 

I came in for the hope of finding today's written update, but this forum is soo unactive… Why?

The story and the pairing are soo refreshing and what intense epi today was... You couldn't really be angry with shravan and at the same time feel suman's pain of betrayal we could say...

Hi dear, 

The member who has taken the permission for written updates has not yet started posting written updates.

The epi was too good yesterday

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Nailah_EjFian

Hi Everyone, 

hi dear, yes the episode was intense...kanikka went into shock mode/denial mode whereas shravan suffered from an excess amount of unnecessary allegations...

priya185 thumbnail

Even I want to watch old episodes in high quality. Sony liv does not work in my country. I wish sony tv uploads the episodes on youtube

or can someone PM me which site to use

KachraSeth thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya185

Even I want to watch old episodes in high quality. Sony liv does not work in my country. I wish sony tv uploads the episodes on youtube

or can someone PM me which site to use

Sony tv uploads full episodes on youtube which are specifically available for some countries else you may watch them on MX Player for free.

Waymaker thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart

And it's good that it's a finite series & makers know what they're offering us.

That's the main reason why i prefer watching Sony TV shows because they don't dragged on forever. I do hope as well that EDKV2 does not get dragged unnecessarily. As for YPNTKHY case, the show started off so well, all characters were given priority but at some point the show lost it's plot IMO.

I hope it's different in EDKV2's case.