SuVan (Kanikka/Mohit) AT#1 "Army Girl aur Civilian ka Pyaar" - Page 6

Posted: 4 years ago

killer episodes...man both of them portray serious scenes very well

Such a beautiful thread! ❤️

Originally posted by Vageeshwarics

Kanikka has hopefully entered some lists but Mohit hasn't 😔They look so cute together

TBH, I don't believe much in those ratings because hard work is more important than such things. It's nice to be appreciated but Mohit's passion for his work is more important. 😃

Originally posted by Meena_J

TBH, I don't believe much in those ratings because hard work is more important than such things. It's nice to be appreciated but Mohit's passion for his work is more important. 😃

Totally agree with you, Mohit is such a brilliant artist and is totally dedicated towards his work

Originally posted by Vageeshwarics

Hi guys, 

Can you all pm me your names or the names by which you want to be called so that I can update the DT member list because it increases interaction.

Love

Vagee❤️

Hi! 

My name's no secret here. Call me Ru/Bucky

Edited by Bucky - 4 years ago

@bucky: is that actor in your siggy colin morgan? i've seen him somewhere....i think huntsman or something...idk i'm having bad wifi experience atm lol...

Originally posted by Meena_J

@bucky: is that actor in your siggy colin morgan? i've seen him somewhere....i think huntsman or something...idk i'm having bad wifi experience atm lol...

Yes he is! And was in Huntsman Winter's War too. He's one of my absolute favourite actors😳

^yeah, i was like that face seems familiar...

That Wednesday episode was so so good. Felt bad for Shravan even though he had it coming. That angst and intense emotion from both Mohit and Kanikka were the highlight for me. 

waitng for sumo's reaction in todays episode...