Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Waymaker thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 4 years ago

@Bangladeshi Ad: Dang! Mohit looks so so good here. I think because he had to lose wait for EDKV2 that he looks younger now but i do hope after the leap he goes back all muscles and biceps and triceps. ☺️

Majnu_Bhai thumbnail

Originally posted by: aftermath..

@Bangladeshi Ad: Dang! Mohit looks so so good here. I think because he had to lose wait for EDKV2 that he looks younger now but i do hope after the leap he goes back all muscles and biceps and triceps. ☺️

That's what might be transpired.

I'm also looking forward to Army get up. He looked so different there!

Waymaker thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart

That's what might be transpired.

I'm also looking forward to Army get up. He looked so different there!

Yes. It's good to see him very laid back, naughty and carefree right now, the transition from now to then will be a treat to watch. I like how the makers are shaping the characters right now...they are all so sweet in their own ways. 

Majnu_Bhai thumbnail

Originally posted by: aftermath..

Yes. It's good to see him very laid back, naughty and carefree right now, the transition from now to then will be a treat to watch. I like how the makers are shaping the characters right now...they are all so sweet in their own ways. 

And it's good that it's a finite series & makers know what they're offering us.

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

And it's good that it's a finite series & makers know what they're offering us.

that might be good but i hope it doesnt get stretch bc of trp games...sony tv is a good medium but if its extended either the content must make sense or just stop the drama right there

Majnu_Bhai thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meena_J

that might be good but i hope it doesnt get stretch bc of trp games...sony tv is a good medium but if its extended either the content must make sense or just stop the drama right there

In another Sony show, they did interfere for TRP. I hope that's not the case in this show. And true to say, I don't want the show to get extension, a show is good to a certain point. It's a finite series, let it be like that. Neither they need to bring dramatic twist nor we want to skip the episodes. That's my opinion only.

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

In another Sony show, they did interfere for TRP. I hope that's not the case in this show. And true to say, I don't want the show to get extension, a show is good to a certain point. It's a finite series, let it be like that. Neither they need to bring dramatic twist nor we want to skip the episodes. That's my opinion only.

exactly. i wish other ITV shows had logical content after the first 50 episodes at least. Nothing wrong against stretching but the drama should make sense. YT media also accounts for that but I remember YPNTKH was a finite series and sony did a good job of maintaining to a finite set of episodes.  

Majnu_Bhai thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meena_J

exactly. i wish other ITV shows had logical content after the first 50 episodes at least. Nothing wrong against stretching but the drama should make sense. YT media also accounts for that but I remember YPNTKH was a finite series and sony did a good job of maintaining to a finite set of episodes.  

But did they justice to YPNTKH?? They didn't show the mourning well, Kartik & Sid's Sis relationship was unsolved, then it was not a good track IMO. I wish there were a few episodes more. I don't know if they ended for TRP or anything but I wish they had showed some more moments. For me, they ended abruptly.

Ok, sorry for ranting about another show in this thread:(

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

But did they justice to YPNTKH?? They didn't show the mourning well, Kartik & Sid's Sis relationship was unsolved, then it was not a good track IMO. I wish there were a few episodes more. I don't know if they ended for TRP or anything but I wish they had showed some more moments. For me, they ended abruptly.

Ok, sorry for ranting about another show in this thread:(

no its okay, 

Guneet80 thumbnail
Most Comments (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

What happened in today's episode?