Shubh Aarambh

WTF Raja is being portrayed as idiot!

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

I don’t think Raja is portrayed as an idiot...just think about it...he lost his father when he was very young. Mota baba and Mota mummy have been around him his whole life..they show him lots of love ...that’s what he sees,..he hasn’t seen their evil minds or that they are just pretending to love him because he owns the shop. He didn’t even know he owned the shop...he thought it was a family owned shop..owned equally by all of them. Maybe he even thought  Mota baba owned the shop until the Will was read out to them. And he’s seen mota baba and his sons working very hard in the shop.. So he hasn’t seen the bad sides of mota baba. So in his eyes Mota baba has been like a father to him and he sees the love they give him. We know it’s false but he doesn’t..Now there’s rani...who although is his wife...he’s only known her for a few months ..and she says his mota baba is betraying him...and before that his mota mummy tells him rani put the shop on her name.. So that together with the fact that rani has told him she had wanted to steal the money from their safe (when her brother actually did)...makes him think rani is against his mota baba.  So basically he chose to believe the two people who are  like his parents and whom he’s known his own life ...rather than believe his wife whom he has known for a short time.. But when rani exposes mota baba to him...it’s going to hurt him very much and it will be a big shock.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Padosan12 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indira1211

I don’t think Raja is portrayed as an idiot...just think about it...he lost his father when he was very young. Mota baba and Mota mummy have been around him his whole life..they show him lots of love ...that’s what he sees,..he hasn’t seen their evil minds or that they are just pretending to love him because he owns the shop. He didn’t even know he owned the shop...he thought it was a family owned shop..owned equally by all of them. Maybe he even thought  Mota baba owned the shop until the Will was read out to them. And he’s seen mota baba and his sons working very hard in the shop.. So he hasn’t seen the bad sides of mota baba. So in his eyes Mota baba has been like a father to him and he sees the love they give him. We know it’s false but he doesn’t..Now there’s rani...who although is his wife...he’s only known her for a few months ..and she says his mota baba is betraying him...and before that his mota mummy tells him rani put the shop on her name.. So that together with the fact that rani has told him she had wanted to steal the money from their safe (when her brother actually did)...makes him think rani is against his mota baba.  So basically he chose to believe the two people who are  like his parents and whom he’s known his own life ...rather than believe his wife whom he has known for a short time.. But when rani exposes mota baba to him...it’s going to hurt him very much and it will be a big shock.

Exactly 

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

i just started watching about 2 days ago but can he not see the pain in her mums eyes ,well because i don't know the basic story sorry .

Padosan12 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kooki07

i just started watching about 2 days ago but can he not see the pain in her mums eyes ,well because i don't know the basic story sorry .

Mum ? He is hell confused .. And I would suggest you to watch the show from starting you will love it !

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

oh yes because of BB 13 i stoped watching the other shows now trying to find out which show is doing well BPP have finished as well .