*~ PAVITRA BHAGYA EPISODE DISCUSSION THREAD #1~*

Posted: 4 years ago

Pavitra Bhagya Episode Discussion Thread  

( Tags Credit: MsChanadlerBong )

Hello everyone,

This is the Episode Discussion Thread #1 for Pavitra Bhagya. This is where we all discuss everything related to what happened in the episodes. But before we post, let's have a quick look at some of the do's and dont's.

BASIC GUIDELINES FOR POSTING

When posting please remember to respect and tolerate other members' thoughts and their opinions, and do not turn any post against your opinion into unnecessary war jones. Try to be composed and collective when posting as this will stop feeding the instigators. There is going to be a Zero tolerance policy for those who just come to the forum to disrupt the activities and discussions. We want this place to be fun for everyone!!

Try to remember this simple mantra to make your time at India-Forums enjoyable.

Be Accomodative-> Respect Everyone -> Discuss With Passion ->Have A Great Time.

Edited by amritat - 4 years ago

Hi everyone! 

Yesterday's episode was dope. ☺️

Anyone who feels the same?

I got goosebumps seeing Prayansh scene how intense and passionate it was the way he twirls pranati and pin her to the wall☺️and their eye-locks it was intense with all emotions speaking volume love hate anger pain

kunal-aneri has expressive eyes and in eye-locks they are very natural❤

I felt Aneri was good overall, but can do even better in sensuous scenes. Kunal, on the other hand, was . 

By the way, can someone pls create creations on their intense scenes...☺️

Pranati's attitude at the police station was badass! The way she drank that police inspector's water at the very end. Lol. And Reyansh's (idk why I find this name so weird to say) change of expression immediately when he saw her at the police station. LMAO. He is such a troll! I love their scenes together and I need more! Though, I seriously hope CVs can tone down the harassing behavior of the brothers. It is so overdone and ruins the fun. 

Archit is journalist.. So in future I can see him exposing khuranna khands... 

Friday episode was good.. Intense  ... 

The change in pranati expression when reyansh was talking casual about their past... 

Reyansh reprimands his brothers from accessing someone’s personal phone

... A bit protective I guess😉

In future(holi)reyansh will again slap his brothers for hurting pranati

Originally posted by springkissed

Pranati's attitude at the police station was badass! The way she drank that police inspector's water at the very end. Lol. And Reyansh's (idk why I find this name so weird to say) change of expression immediately when he saw her at the police station. LMAO. He is such a troll! I love their scenes together and I need more! Though, I seriously hope CVs can tone down the harassing behavior of the brothers. It is so overdone and ruins the fun. 

True.

Reyansh's family is problematic.

reyansh got all the scolding from her🤣

stop this Me Zimedaar Sankari Bloody My Foot👏😆

she is a badass where she needs to be...👍🏼i love such attitude of female leads and aneri was superb👍🏼

reyansh was surprised by her attitude🤣

i like the contrast aneri gives in 18 years old pranati and 26 years old pranati....18 years pranati was immature meek emotional sensitive live struck while 26 years old pranati who is strong fearless daring responsible badass(when she wants to be)i love that contrast

Edited by Mages - 4 years ago