|:|Asian Shows Forum PSC Rules Revised & Date Extended|:|

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Hello folks!!

In order to increase the forum activity and also making way for all our forum graphicers to showcase their talents, Asian Shows forum is having a Promotional Signature Contest.

Rules are made flexible in order to make all the graphicers comfortable. Anyhow there are a few points that you should remember before entering the contest.

RULES

1. Signature should be non-Animated of size 500*400. Signatures of other dimensions will not be counted.

2. The Signature can be either generic or should include cultural representation of Korea, China, Japan, Turkey and Thailand. You can use montages, posters of dramas/movies/pop stars but don't be biased towards a particular actor.

3. Participants can send a maximum of 3 entriesMinor changes in colouring or text style shall not be counted as a separate entry and can lead to disqualification. However, you can send a maximum of 2 entries with the same styling, and different versions.

4. Promotion of your entry in any of other forums in IF, PMs and other SNS will lead to disqualification

5. Usage pictures of actors, singers, chibi arts of artists, show montage will not be entertained. 

6. The Signature should have the text - "Join Asian Shows Forum" - mentioned in the signature in a clear and visible font.

7. No watermark or your name should be mentioned in the signature.

Please upload your creations on either www.imgur.com or any other uploading site. However, be sure that your account is not public (i.e. it is private) so anonymity remains during the voting round(s). Also, ensure that the link will not expire in the near future.

PM all the entries to Leprechaun by April 11th, 2020.

The PM should have the subject "Asian Shows PSC Contest".

- Asian Shows Forum DT.

Edited by Leprechaun - 4 years ago

I'm waiting to see your edits, Shijiee  

I know I am late but, extension or closed?

Wen is voting round starting?πŸ€”

Originally posted by ShirishaTeddy

I know I am late but, extension or closed?

The dates are extended πŸ˜Š

Originally posted by harshu27

Wen is voting round starting?πŸ€”

Soon after the updated deadlines.

When does voting round starts πŸ˜³

Closed!

Voting Round will be posted shortly.