“Timeless Love: An eternity to heart” Chap 14 (III) updated 04/24/2021 - Page 29

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divyaJA thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Finally got the update
Oh my god so much happened to poor jo

finally truth revealed

Hope everyone will be alright

thanks for update

Edited by divyaJA - 3 years ago
PBDcrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Ohh godddd ... what a nerve wrecking update .... it was no less than a roller coaster ride.... u had me on the edge of my sofa .... poor Jalal... I so much feel for for his helplessness... shibani n ruks r similar... very selfish n immatured 😡 ruining the life of others n themselves .... plz punish ruks n shibani .... no second chances , maafi etc etc ... these 2 need a good tight slap on there faces .... 

N you FINALLY updated .... what a relief ... I was dying to know the suspense which u created from last 12 chapters ... now the cat is out of the bag ... can't wait to knw what will happen next ... 

Saiyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

thanks for the chapter .

as i hv guessed it from the start about shivani's part , & she is ruined in guilt & pain . i hope from here things only get better for all of them . waiting for next part & my JaJo.......

So-So thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 6

Awww update 😍😍

Now the complete truth is out. Jalal's shocked.

So much suffer for JoJa mostly because of Shibani and now yet Ruks too. Shibani causes the death of her father and destroyed the life of her sister and Jalal because of her stupid childish behaviour. with the excuse of wanting to protect Jo, she keeps the truth all the years to herself. And now Ruks goes one better with her selfishness.

She let suffer Jalal and especially Jodha again. Now Jos health status is worse even more and no one knows how she will be. Jalal fears to loose her again. Also he fears to loose Abdul. He feels so helpless. All 'cause of the stupid behaviour and selfishness of two persons. One get injured in the accident too and the other is a mess, eaten away of guilt and shame. They both earn their situation into which they brought themselves. They should get tight slaps for their immatured behaviour. On the other side Shibani is punished by her guilt.

Thanks a lot for update Snighda 💖💖. It tied me up once again. great plot 👍🏼. Can't wait how it's going on 

Take care 

Edited by Soso70 - 3 years ago
Avid_reader104 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sm1308

Oh dearie

Here is the update..

have fun..although i feel,,it made my head heavy ..

Aww didi wht happened to u??

Hope you are fine and doing well.

Avid_reader104 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Beautiful chapter 💖

Poor jo feeling bad for her 

She had so much to suffer in her life😒

Finally the truth revealed

Continue it soon

Thx 4 pm

Mango_1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Hi....a silent reader of yours but this happy made me to write a comment...amazing story pls update soon

sm1308 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Chapter 14

(Part I)

Three days and three nights went by..Ruks woke up, but neither did she say a word to Mirza nor Jalal..The officers came by to inquire about the accident, given the fact that it was her car that was speeding at the highway, being followed closely by Abdul…But all she could utter bursting in tears was, “Has Abdul gotten conscious..Is he doing okay??” Jalal finally interferred and stopped the officers from any further inquiry..For some reason it was the first time he had seen Ruks so shaken, broken..No consolation from Mirza or Jalal could ease her..All she would keep repeating in a frantic daze, “I almost killed Abdul..just so you know if anything happens to him..Its all kz of me”…Jo’s surgery went well, the clot had been removed…Abdul was out of the critical zone, breathing yet bashed with injuries beyond count….Still, neither he nor Jo had woken up..Ruks who had, remained curled in her room..again only speaking to inquire, if Abdul woke up…She had no idea, that Jo was in the hospital too…

All these three days and nights Jalal kept switching places to stay by Jo, Abdul and Ruks…Shibani didn’t leave Jo’s side for the whole two days n nights..It was only the evening of third day that Jalal, insisted Adi to take her home..kz if he didn’t, Jalal was afraid that she might faint given the lack of sleep and ofcourse the scarce food that she had been taking…With Adi’s persistence and Jalal’s assurance Shibani reluctantly agreed and Adi took her home…These three days for some reason neither Jalal’s body craved food, nor sleep…It was like as if his mind had completely shut off its connection with his body..The dreaded thought, that things might get worse was eating Jalal from within…The panic, followed by his in-vain attempts to pull himself back in control left him physically exhausted and emotionally drained…Only if God could show him mercy this once, just this once…

It had been couple of hours after Shibani left. 3’am in the morning and Jalal had been sitting by Jo’s side, listening to the beeping monitor, the consistent sound of dripping IV, Jo’s sound of breathing…She looked frail with all those needles inserted and bandages around her scalp and forehead, yet  serene…Jalal absent mindedly held her palm in his hand…and touched her cheeks with his other hand…The touch was so bare that Jalal’s finger hardly had touched Jo’s face when she suddenly leaned into his palm…The weight of her cheeks completely pressed against Jalal’s palm…Before Jalal could comprehend what was happening, Jo flexed her fingers that were entangled with jalal’s..She opened her eyes..Jalal swallowed a lump in his throat, released a held breath…he pressed his lashes to squeeze off the thin film of moisture that was hazing his vision..but the moment he opened them again, they were flooded..He barely managed to whisper, “You’re awake??

Jo, in an extremely vain attempt to give a weak smile, simply nodded, and inaudibly whispered back, “You look terrible”

Jalal as dazed as he was, managed to move his arms from underneath Jo’s face and pressed the button next to her bedside…The attendant came barging in, but Jalal kept staring at Jo, as if she would slip again if he turned his face the other way..Without looking at the attendant, he spoke again, “Please send in the doctor..She is awake”…The attendent left hurriedly to inform the doc…

A myriad of emotions flooded Jalal’s gaze, pain, grief, guilt, joy, gratitude and Jalal couldn’t find a single word to compile them together..He brought Jo’s palm that was still held in his, and pressed them to his lips and then to his heart..Jo felt as if she was seeing someone who would crumble if she even gave a mild nudge..The mighty “Jalal’ud’din Mohd” looked astoundingly devastated, defeated and direly at her mercy..If she was mildly dazed, Jalal’s condition had awoken her completely…She looked empathetically towards Jalal, and following an innate reflex pulled her palm that was still entwined with jalal’s, pressed against his heart..With no resistance, jalal followed her pull and settled his head on her shoulder..Warm thick drops of his tears trickled down onto Jo’s neck, fanned by his laboured heated breath..Jo nuzzled her cheeks into his disheveled tresses, and spoke, “I’m okay..Really…A fortune teller once told me, I’ve a long life..Only a canon can kill me”…Jalal couldn’t stop himself from staring into Jo’s eyes..The audacity of his girl that despite being in that incoherent condition she was still trying to comfort him..Dumbfounded he looked at Jo, who gave a small peck at the tip of his nose..Repeating again, Really..! with an assuring blink of her eye, and a weak honey glazed smile on her face…A gush of warmth and serenity whipped Jalal’s heart, and he dropped his head again, back in the heavenly crook of Jo’s shoulder…His heart hammered against his chest, with the silent gratitude, “Oh God! Thankyou..For having saved my life”…

sm1308 thumbnail

heya friends...

Merry Christmas...

I'm writing the final chapter...and thought to share it in parts as a treat for christmas and upcoming new year...lets hope the difficult times will pass, and the coming year will bring more joy, warmth and love. Our bond with all the people we love would strengthen and we' ll be endowed with more strength, determination and vigour to accomplish our dreams...

Let us lit up from within and make our wishes come true..

Next part coming soon..

love

snig :)

Edited by sm1308 - 3 years ago
sm1308 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MahiraSingh3030

Beautiful ❤️

So.much happened with this poor girl :(

n yup our dearie JO :(

but only good things for her...in times to come