Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dahibhalle thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: aparnauma

This SidNaaz kind of madness happened with Shukla before too with another actress.Sadly that young actress is no more may her soul RIP. Thankfully linking Shukla with that particular actress didn't do much damage to either of them.

Sana knows that most of her fans are from this SidNaaz segment and so she is clinging to SidNaaz tag.

If she was really into him she will not tell her fans to go and ask Shukla to marry her even if it is some joke.She wants to keep the madness alive.

Had MSK been hit she would have dropped SidNaaz tag.

So much conjecture in the whole  post  but just talking about @bold- it's like me saying Asim and Himanshi are together just for the Asimanchi tag if I cared enough about either of them  to say so.

CuttingChai thumbnail

Sid still stuck with Sana while after Jasmine was kicked outta Naagin that role went to Rashmi.

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: aparnauma

This SidNaaz kind of madness happened with Shukla before too with another actress.Sadly that young actress is no more may her soul RIP. Thankfully linking Shukla with that particular actress didn't do much damage to either of them.

Sana knows that most of her fans are from this SidNaaz segment and so she is clinging to SidNaaz tag.

If she was really into him she will not tell her fans to go and ask Shukla to marry her even if it is some joke.She wants to keep the madness alive.

Had MSK been hit she would have dropped SidNaaz tag.

R u talking about Pratyusha ? But I can say sidyusha fans were much sensible then sidnazz fans ?

Pratyush was way better than Sana as she never did any tamasha on social media 2 gain fame . 

Edited by deepikagupta9 - 4 years ago
Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dahibhalle

@ bold- the producer of the MV is Sana's manager so I somehow doubt she will have lesser importance than Sid par dil ko behlane ke liye yeh khayal accha hai😆

A lot of Sans fans like me did ship Sidnaaz once but once we realised how awful Sid and his fandom were, we all stopped shipping them together.

In fact, as I have said before, Sid and his fans both used Sana to soften the image of their vile and violent Kabir Singh so it makes more sense that Sid fans are more into Sidnaaz than Sana fans.

Same Sana purposely chooses Siddharth amoung d three male 2 get fame & popularity which she don't want 2 loose at any cost 

Sana's manager also know about d craze of sidnazz , that's why cashing upon it.

What Asim said in aap ki Adalat episode was right , Sana started 2 show inclination towards Siddharth more after she got 2 know about sidnazz getting popular by vikas gupta .

Edited by deepikagupta9 - 4 years ago
dahibhalle thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepikagupta9

Same Sana purposely chooses Siddharth amoung d three male 2 get fame & popularity which she don't want 2 loose at any cost 

Sana's manager also know about d craze of sidnazz , that's why cashing upon it.

What Asim said in aap ki Adalat episode was right , Sana started 2 show inclination towards Siddharth more after she got 2 know about sidnazz getting popular by vikas gupta .

We seem to be going round and round in ever widening circles and given that you think Sana is bad and I think Sid is a dick ,we clearly have very divergent opinions so lets agree to disagree.

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail

We seem to be going round and round in ever widening circles and given that you think Sana is bad and I think Sid is a dick ,we clearly have very divergent opinions so lets agree to disagree.

4 me both had used each other ,

I highly pissed with sana coz I highly dislike people who don't respect their profession & take everything 4 granted .

Maybe in future I will change my views 4 sana if she did something meaningful that 2 without sidnazz tag.

Yes we can agree 2 disagree.

dahibhalle thumbnail

Sana is promoting her song in Punjabi

The cynic in me knows I am being emotionally manipulated but the emotional fool loves it

dahibhalle thumbnail

Watched the song and it is rather underwhelming and not something that I will be listening too.

Have never watched any of Sid's fictional shows but based on this MV ,he cannot do subtle- can't help wondering how good this would have been with someone like KSG.

Sana perhaps because of her inexperience looks far more natural.

WhtsinAname thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Watched the song and it is rather underwhelming and not something that I will be listening too.

Have never watched any of Sid's fictional shows but based on this MV ,he cannot do subtle- can't help wondering how good this would have been with someone like KSG.

Sana perhaps because of her inexperience looks far more natural.

Just watched it too. It was okay . 

For some reason even though the song is gud it doesn't stick wid me.....you know usually how some songs just catch up and keep ringing in your head......dts not happening even though I think it's a gud one.

About the MV......it's shot nicely but yeah I get what you are saying. The acting is subpar.

About Sid.....he is not one of the finest TV actors . He is good but not great acting wise .

I hv to say Sana looks beautiful though.

dahibhalle thumbnail

Originally posted by: DaffodilsNew

Just watched it too. It was okay . 

For some reason even though the song is gud it doesn't stick wid me.....you know usually how some songs just catch up and keep ringing in your head......dts not happening even though I think it's a gud one.

About the MV......it's shot nicely but yeah I get what you are saying. The acting is subpar.

About Sid.....he is not one of the finest TV actors . He is good but not great acting wise .

I hv to say Sana looks beautiful though.

Everyone has their personal preferences - one of my recent favourites is a Punjabi song"Khaab" by Akhil- the singing, lyrics and the mv all are on point and brilliant as far as I am concerned.

This MV and song is very run of mill  imo.

I have always had a rather poor opinion of Sana's acting abilities so I was  pleasantly surprised by her, look at her in the last scene and I had higher expectations from Sid seeing he is far more experienced than she is but he was frankly a disappointment especially in the first scene.

I may watch more than once because Sana otherwise strictly a one time watch.