Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BombayGirl10 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: rahuldravidfan

😆😆yes yes it feels like bhatakti atma on this deserted thread...🥺

@ bold... That's really great... I still cannot bring myself to like some scenes where anu thought of committed suicide.. 💔pre running like mad to stop anukomo marriage.. 🥺i loved that bridge scene till anu pushed pre...💔

Rest scenes are okay for me as even in humiliation episode.. their acting stood out...⭐️ Most importantly we can see anu's pain which reflected through his eyes seeing the pain he is giving pre and pre's madness in love... Similarly the swiss track.. the roles were reversed... 😊

Yes there are so many memories in the earlier ATs.. i still remember being a silent member and laughing the posts made by our AT waasis.. ❤️i miss the positivity.. craziness... sarcasm.. fun... gyaan distribution..  this AT was made of.. i wish we could get them back...🥺

🤗 hug to you girl

Me too their madness in AT had forced me to just come here and join them and to know them more. Such a great time and i can never forget moni's #MeriChapal, havimas live kasuti experiment, #nobabyteam, green frog Giphys and gopibahus dhamake dar team against shippers and many more truly crazy things. 

I wish i could convince them too but its all for the best. Rest live it to hope and faith that some day they magically come back here  🤗

I watched all the heartbreak emotional love madness pain all of it during start of lockdown. They made them AnuPre so i enjoyed all shades of it. One hell of journey 😆. It was nostalgic to watch first 2 tracks. No complain anymore from my side. Looking at situation right now i am happy with whatever we got 🤗 😃

Edited by BombayGirl10 - 4 years ago
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: rahuldravidfan

@bold.. dii.. i understand your feelings .. 

Eri has done it before too and it's all on cue from EK...meanwhile seeing the current scenario of corona...We really don't know how they will take the show further but whatever it is they really need good storyline to keep the show running.. let's see how far EK can show anupre away from each other .. 

Anyways i have decided.. till the time I see anupre in love with each other ... and not moving on with someone else...This show will hold interest to me.. but the minute latter happens.. it will not be tough for me to detach... 😊

I agree with you RD 

🤗🤗

Hari73 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: grace4317

Mahi....I think yesterday's Eri's comment was the last nail on the coffin for almost all AnuPre followers. So, it will be now interesting to see how EK is going to run KZK further  and how the ITV viewers who by now will be influenced by the old reruns, is going to react to the negativity, if that is what she is going to continue showing. The fate of KZK... That's the only thing I am waiting for w.r.to the show now. 

Ye sab secondary hai. You take care of yourself and stay safe & keep yourself equipped with positive & motivating things. 

Will not say cy later, as their is nothing left now to catch up with. So, it is a bye for now from me. 😊

Hey Grace, no need to take eri words seriously.   She is not consistent in her ivs.  Just one day before she said all anupre moments special to her.  So hear n ignore.  No need to give imp to that.

But definitely, eri needs to learn from other kzk cast how to please fans.  She was never fan pleasing girl n now also same.  I want her to improve on that dept for her own benefit. 

Coming to kzk, I would say it would b very tough task to pull audience back. Now DD going to continue telecasting till end.   And competing with ramayan would hurculeane task.  In difficult times ppl always want to remember god.  So, i dont think fans will shift to commercial stories any time soon.  Time will tell us.  

I must say DD's Ramayana n mahabarat was always on top n now also it's top.  No other mythological series comes near to that.👍🏼

Edited by Hari73 - 4 years ago
Abjini thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Great dance performance by parica👍👍

Edited by Abjini - 4 years ago
reeyacute thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Hi friends..

Dont worry n stay relaxed during lockdown. Dont worry about anupre

Its either them or no show at all ....ekta knows it better

She cant sell the other couple for long

Let the show start....i guess everything will slowly get cleared

Hari73 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

In this panademic, hearing many celebraties r seperating.  It's strange, now they shd hv realised how life is short, how they can make most of it, but sadly busy in seperating. Eri rightly said, this is testing time for relationship.   Now I feel, celebraties should never get into relationship.  We shd b happy if they are just friends.  

msainhjaug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Going by last 2 pages.. this is really depressing thread 😆

Just caught up with KZK story in this lockdown, could hardly find any Anurag/Prerna thread.. 

This enthusiasm is not reflecting my sentiments 😆

BombayGirl10 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: msainhjaug

Going by last 2 pages.. this is really depressing thread 😆

Just caught up with KZK story in this lockdown, could hardly find any Anurag/Prerna thread.. 

This enthusiasm is not reflecting my sentiments 😆

😆 well most of the enthusiastic people of this AT left after leap story. Most likely detached from KZK and anurag/prerna. 

Some are still here but not much active. 

Hari73 thumbnail

How can someone claim prerna mis trust anurag, it is not heard or saw something to misunderstand.  It is actually she experienced.  Now there is no way to blame to prerna, but only we can expect how prerna will forgive anu's stupid act.  I hope prerna takes full revenge n then forgive.  I don't want her to forgive easily.  I want to see full on clashes between anupre.  

In this way, I am hoping our parica gets max screen space.

I hv some wishlist beside revenge

1) mohini to realise anurag was never happy with komolica n how living tortured life.  She shd cry looking at her son's life.

2) nivedita to realise how anupam was gem to her.

3) before revealing sneha is alive anurag shd realise sneha's death n how komo tricked him. And should know what pain he gave prerna in the name of sending her away.

These are my wishlist for which I will b looking forward to.  Hope cvs consider my wishlist post lockdown.

Before anything, I want someone to find out medicine n free us from this corona.  So that we n our actors can get back to work.  God pls help...🙏