Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Thanks suta,

They were really good in this performance 👍🏼 

BombayGirl10 thumbnail

🤣🤣🤣 

First 2 paragraphs of this artical made me laugh so hard. Iwmbuzz publishing about AnuPre ye kse hua  😲. 😆

https://www.iwmbuzz.com/television/photos/kasautii-zindagii-kay-best-family-function-outfits-parth-samthaan-erica-fernandes/2020/04/20

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BombayGirl10

🤣🤣🤣 

First 2 paragraphs of this artical made me laugh so hard. Iwmbuzz publishing about AnuPre ye kse hua  😲. 😆

https://www.iwmbuzz.com/television/photos/kasautii-zindagii-kay-best-family-function-outfits-parth-samthaan-erica-fernandes/2020/04/20

BG.. 🤗 how r u doing ?😊

😆so true.. there have been so many anupre articles recently ... ❤️But the sad thing most of the anupreians have disappeared and have lost hopes of anupre ever coming together ..🥺.. 

rahuldravidfan thumbnail

Eri's comment what comment ? Sorry i have been not keeping updates with show. Did something happened ? 

AnuPre are going to be there till the show ends chahe koi chahe ya na chahe 😆. I have full faith on parth and eri to not leave the show just for mere preference of somone or superiority 😆 They are two professionals who know how to work delegently without putting i dont like this that in script card and leave. That's why they are different and will get more opportunities in future to showcase their talent. Very long life ahead for many different things as they are pretty young. 

Ekta already knows her actors and knows who she can trust with what. 😆 I am all relaxed. I got what i wanted with anupre and KZK 😎 abhi family daram dikhao, mom dad drama dikhao jo dikhao 🤣 no one is tieing me to watch it. Ekta can buy everyone but not their liking and preference. TRP audiance bhi usiki tara dheeth hai pehle se ye hum jante hai 😆.

I am just proud of eri and parth that their talent is actually opening them with new opportunities even if its with ekta. The amount of love and adoration i have for anupre cant change over some drama or script. They have made that place on their own with their performance 😁 1.5 year tak to nahi kar payi age try karte raho harama kuch nahi jata.

Hope to atleast see you around if not here 🤗

@ bold.. exactly BG ...That's why it's hard to let that love wear off.🥺 last season it was hard..  but this time it's harder as the way anupre were introduced were different ... Despite the lame sacrifices they make ... but it is their love for each other which pulls me back...😊

I am making VMs as atleast there i can see them together and in love with each other .. 😊 

Edited by rahuldravidfan - 4 years ago
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: grace4317

Mahi....I think yesterday's Eri's comment was the last nail on the coffin for almost all AnuPre followers. So, it will be now interesting to see how EK is going to run KZK further  and how the ITV viewers who by now will be influenced by the old reruns, is going to react to the negativity, if that is what she is going to continue showing. The fate of KZK... That's the only thing I am waiting for w.r.to the show now. 

Ye sab secondary hai. You take care of yourself and stay safe & keep yourself equipped with positive & motivating things. 

Will not say cy later, as their is nothing left now to catch up with. So, it is a bye for now from me. 😊

@bold.. dii.. i understand your feelings .. 

Eri has done it before too and it's all on cue from EK...meanwhile seeing the current scenario of corona...We really don't know how they will take the show further but whatever it is they really need good storyline to keep the show running.. let's see how far EK can show anupre away from each other .. 

Anyways i have decided.. till the time I see anupre in love with each other ... and not moving on with someone else...This show will hold interest to me.. but the minute latter happens.. it will not be tough for me to detach... 😊

BombayGirl10 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rahuldravidfan

BG.. 🤗 how r u doing ?😊

😆so true.. there have been so many anupre articles recently ... ❤️But the sad thing most of the anupreians have disappeared and have lost hopes of anupre ever coming together ..🥺.. 

RD, 

Chalo koi to hai yaha. Ham bhatak ti atma hogaye hai abhi 😆. Doing good just chilling on weekend before work week.  Not only Anupre fans but our crazy mad AT members too. Atleast people found peace after all hun in this show.

Call me crazy and delusional but i cheerishied all anupre moments even that bridge sequence it was beautiful. I love the description on the first page of our AT. AnuPre always come together after track ends for atleat 1 or 2 days 😆. Thats the track record. Like i said in my previous posts in  AT golden days will never return like before in KZK they will always be in our memories and in our AT but somewhere i am glad that with whatever lame story sacrifices we got anupre in many forms. They were not normal and never will be . They will always be crazy mad and full of sacrifices but different than all others. 

BombayGirl10 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rahuldravidfan

@ bold.. exactly BG ...That's why it's hard to let that love wear off.🥺 last season it was hard..  but this time it's harder as the way anupre were introduced were different ... Despite the lame sacrifices they make ... but it is their love for each other which pulls me back...😊

I am making VMs as atleast there i can see them together and in love with each other .. 😊 

You dont have to wear it out if you dont want too. Recent track is not worth more than our 1.5 year of love. Every show is good in start year or so until 😆. 

Loona also said anupre is her weekens too they just pull you back 😆 and who said their love vanished 😆 it will never not even after deaths. They both have seperate definition of loveeeee. Lal dupta flies and durga matas danda is their for constant reminder. Uper vala connection 🤪

Positivity is the key 😉  but the ones who are already detached found peace after all we might too soon🤗

Bold: 👍🏼

rahuldravidfan thumbnail

RD, 

Chalo koi to hai yaha. Ham bhatak ti atma hogaye hai abhi 😆. Doing good just chilling on weekend before work week.  Not only Anupre fans but our crazy mad AT members too. Atleast people found peace after all hun in this show.

Call me crazy and delusional but i cheerishied all anupre moments even that bridge sequence it was beautiful. I love the description on the first page of our AT. AnuPre always come together after track ends for atleat 1 or 2 days 😆. Thats the track record. Like i said in my previous posts in  AT golden days will never return like before in KZK they will always be in our memories and in our AT but somewhere i am glad that with whatever lame story sacrifices we got anupre in many forms. They were not normal and never will be . They will always be crazy mad and full of sacrifices but different than all others. 

😆😆yes yes it feels like bhatakti atma on this deserted thread...🥺

@ bold... That's really great... I still cannot bring myself to like some scenes where anu thought of committed suicide.. 💔pre running like mad to stop anukomo marriage.. 🥺i loved that bridge scene till anu pushed pre...💔

Rest scenes are okay for me as even in humiliation episode.. their acting stood out...⭐️ Most importantly we can see anu's pain which reflected through his eyes seeing the pain he is giving pre and pre's madness in love... Similarly the swiss track.. the roles were reversed... 😊

Yes there are so many memories in the earlier ATs.. i still remember being a silent member and laughing the posts made by our AT waasis.. ❤️i miss the positivity.. craziness... sarcasm.. fun... gyaan distribution..  this AT was made of.. i wish we could get them back...🥺

rahuldravidfan thumbnail

You dont have to wear it out if you dont want too. Recent track is not worth more than our 1.5 year of love. Every show is good in start year or so until 😆. 

Loona also said anupre is her weekens too they just pull you back 😆 and who said their love vanished 😆 it will never not even after deaths. They both have seperate definition of loveeeee. Lal dupta flies and durga matas danda is their for constant reminder. Uper vala connection 🤪

Positivity is the key 😉  but the ones who are already detached found peace after all we might too soon🤗

Bold: 👍🏼

😆.. your post really makes me positive ...🤗

@ bold.. true dear... 😊