Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Abjini thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Yes I am talking about Erica's yesterday comment. I felt after Erica's yesterday comment,and all the things like Anurag not being present in star Parivaar anthemn are the proof that EK is trying to sell and establish the other couple so I felt it is futile to hope for Anupre in the coming episodes and it is better to detach from the show.

Abida_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Abjini

Yes I am talking about Erica's yesterday comment. I felt after Erica's yesterday comment,and all the things like Anurag not being present in star Parivaar anthemn are the proof that EK is trying to sell and establish the other couple so I felt it is futile to hope for Anupre in the coming episodes and it is better to detach from the show.

Let see how this show runs then😂 just gonna sit back and watch the fun...its not gonna be that easy this time...

Vickat_4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Edited 

Edited by ght_shona_4evr - 4 years ago
BombayGirl10 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: grace4317

Mahi....I think yesterday's Eri's comment was the last nail on the coffin for almost all AnuPre followers. So, it will be now interesting to see how EK is going to run KZK further  and how the ITV viewers who by now will be influenced by the old reruns, is going to react to the negativity, if that is what she is going to continue showing. The fate of KZK... That's the only thing I am waiting for w.r.to the show now. 

Ye sab secondary hai. You take care of yourself and stay safe & keep yourself equipped with positive & motivating things. 

Will not say cy later, as their is nothing left now to catch up with. So, it is a bye for now from me. 😊

Eri's comment what comment ? Sorry i have been not keeping updates with show. Did something happened ? 

AnuPre are going to be there till the show ends chahe koi chahe ya na chahe 😆. I have full faith on parth and eri to not leave the show just for mere preference of somone or superiority 😆 They are two professionals who know how to work delegently without putting i dont like this that in script card and leave. That's why they are different and will get more opportunities in future to showcase their talent. Very long life ahead for many different things as they are pretty young. 

Ekta already knows her actors and knows who she can trust with what. 😆 I am all relaxed. I got what i wanted with anupre and KZK 😎 abhi family daram dikhao, mom dad drama dikhao jo dikhao 🤣 no one is tieing me to watch it. Ekta can buy everyone but not their liking and preference. TRP audiance bhi usiki tara dheeth hai pehle se ye hum jante hai 😆.

I am just proud of eri and parth that their talent is actually opening them with new opportunities even if its with ekta. The amount of love and adoration i have for anupre cant change over some drama or script. They have made that place on their own with their performance 😁 1.5 year tak to nahi kar payi age try karte raho harama kuch nahi jata.

Hope to atleast see you around if not here 🤗

BombayGirl10 thumbnail

Originally posted by: braveheartdoc

Hi Maahi good to see you here🤗

This show isnt worth our time now😆

Let EK enjoy her show herself with her cast and crew😆

We all can better detach from this now😊

Beech beech mein aate raha karo hi hello ke liye🤗

Doctorji,

This show gave me many talented people who i can watch in future with their work. So no complain from my side. With whats going on around the world positivity is what we need be it for everything.  Time deals with everything. Detach jesa kuch nahi hai love for AnuPre is going to be always their thanks to Parica. In KZK 2 non have power to replace it for me. We always have power to watch what is nessary and what is not 😆 shows are made to entertain us and money too but not other way around. 

Dont worry i am going to be come back even if its on the last day of show as i promised RS. Hope to see her soon too. Uske jane ke bad show is bandh hogaya 😉. 

See you around doctoji and stay healthy and safe 🙌. 

braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: BombayGirl10

Doctorji,

This show gave me many talented people who i can watch in future with their work. So no complain from my side. With whats going on around the world positivity is what we need be it for everything.  Time deals with everything. Detach jesa kuch nahi hai love for AnuPre is going to be always their thanks to Parica. In KZK 2 non have power to replace it for me. We always have power to watch what is nessary and what is not 😆 shows are made to entertain us and money too but not other way around. 

Dont worry i am going to be come back even if its on the last day of show as i promised RS. Hope to see her soon too. Uske jane ke bad show is bandh hogaya 😉. 

See you around doctoji and stay healthy and safe 🙌. 

So true Maahi but ab yahan sab badla badla hai its no longer the same place for all of us. Hope we all meet at some other place/ forum which isnt so negative😳

Leenaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Abjini

Yes this time it will be tough for EK to get back the remaining viewers back because people now like to watch a positive show not a negative show like kzk and it will be fun to see how long kzk will long because this is 2020 not 2001 and the audience preference has change and audience this time prefer only Anupre not any other couple.And then only   ________ will get the reality that without Anupre kzk cannot  run 😂😂😂

Hello, Plz edit the part I removed😊

Abida_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

One thing its clear..wether together or not..anupre are needed to take the story forward..and not only that..they are needed to be connected somehow...without that..its all dull...

Abjini thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Leenaaa

Hello, Plz edit the part I removed😊

Is it okay now I edited

BombayGirl10 thumbnail

Originally posted by: braveheartdoc

So true Maahi but ab yahan sab badla badla hai its no longer the same place for all of us. Hope we all meet at some other place/ forum which isnt so negative😳

Doctorji,

Yes badla zarur hai but one thing is constant anupre's support and love atleast some still do  that in S2 and it wont change it till the end😆.

This petty fights for characters and script doesnt suit us. Neither bagging for more 😃. This show was different from start bakvas story line hi sahi but anupre were different and are still different than that typical type of guy and girl. Boring ho, ya pagal ho jo bhi ho they are different. Many times they have showed their place to nessary people age bhi dikhate rahege vo.

They dont need to show guts to anyone *edited*😆. Why waste time in such things when you can utilize that time do many good other things. 

Just imagine people are watching ramayan right now on DD and later they will see what story jo KZK me chal rahi hai😆.

Yes we will meet for sure in positive lalal land soon. 🤗

Edited by Koeli_Appy - 4 years ago