Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bhshre95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Ani- mini😡🤢 i hate it when ani holds mini like that🤢 

mayu.x thumbnail
Most Posts (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: rmahi25

Mini was soft towards Bondita when she was telling about her father❤️

I so wish uske baba Zinda hote. 😭

--Lalz-- thumbnail

I guess she will save Mini with her brilliance and halka sa injured hogi.... gaining praises of kaka and her pati babu😆❤️

Kash it happens ❤️

mayu.x thumbnail
Most Posts (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: paytonlee123

Bondita has become a fan of mini's beauty 🤣. bondu said ani is not suitable for mini since she deserves a prince 😆

Kisi royal family ke Prince se shadi karwa do Pari Didi ki.. 😎

KrishnaSourav thumbnail

makers can we get less mini on screen n can u stopped ani from a closed distance with mini....its irritating to the core to see ani even close to mini standing for anything 🤬

--Lalz-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: merryyura

I so wish uske baba Zinda hote. 😭

Yes 😭

paytonlee123 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

tmr I think bondu will save mini from the fire and win her heart. Today bondu told how she is scared of fire. I don't think they will make mini pure evil, maybe a grey character,

bhshre95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

I think bondita's baba was a very nice man and maybe very forward thinking person like ani, it feels like that from the way bondu speeks of him😒 poor bondita😭

Originally posted by: bhshre95

Ani- mini😡🤢 i hate it when ani holds mini like that🤢 

Unhe pranali and Pravisht imagine kar liya karo, phir bura nahi lagega.🤣ulta ship karoge

😂😂

ReginaPhalange1 thumbnail

Indeed.....but he has accepted Bondita as his Bahu he won't let Mini interfere,I guess😆

Even I think so. But he will give Boni a hard time in the name of reeti riwaz. I’m just happy kisine toh pucha mini ko ki behen teri shadi cancel ho gayi hai abb kyu mandra rahi ho yahaan 😓