Kaka and ani expressions today-😕😆
Kaka and ani expressions today-😕😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Lol first time mini told something sensible 🤣
Mein pari Didi nahi buri Didi hun
kya hua??Originally posted by: bhshre95
Kaka and ani expressions today-😕😆
Bondita gave such a cute reply to mini😳
Binoy and Mini ke drame.. 😡
Anyway, what I understood from their dialogues is that they're trying to make Anirudh understand that Mini is best choice for his wife and ghar ki bahu.
Har baat pe Mini Mini. Like Mini ne bada Dil Rakh ke Ani Ko maaf kar diya. Mini Ko khana banana aata hai.. etc etc..
EQUOTE=--Lalz--]
Lol first time mini told something sensible 🤣
Mein pari Didi nahi buri Didi hun
Soo true🤣
Kaka and Anirudh started sensing about mini!!!
🤣Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Lol first time mini told something sensible 🤣
Mein pari Didi nahi buri Didi hun
Mini was soft towards Bondita when she was telling about her father❤️
lol even mini started to soften towards bondita listening to her innocent talks. I thought I can't bear seeing mini with bondita but I actually like them together.