Bon ne uska pati ko bura banathi 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Bon ne uska pati ko bura banathi 🤣
Bondu- chandal jaisa gussa hai pati babu ka, hamesha muh phulaye rakhte hain🤣
Typical wifey🤣
Bondita has become a fan of mini's beauty 🤣. bondu said ani is not suitable for mini since she deserves a prince 😆
Chalo Abb toh mini ne bhi khud Bol diya Mai buri didi hu. She’s being the voice of the viewers. However I’m liking tri Kaka and the fact that he is not an extreme character. There’s a sense of balance in his greyness. I think he’s like the Kaka version of a saas.
Nakchidhe🤣🤣Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Bon ne uska pati ko bura banathi 🤣
Yaarr I loved it🤣Originally posted by: bhshre95
Bondu- chandal jaisa gussa hai pati babu ka, hamesha muh phulaye rakhte hain🤣
Typical wifey🤣
Nakchidhe🤣🤣
🤣
ohh...
😆
Mini was soft towards Bondita when she was telling about her father❤️
I also felt so😳 it was a good scene