Barrister Babu EDT| 18/03/20| - Page 5

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mayu.x thumbnail
Most Posts (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: rmahi25

I guess she will save Mini with her brilliance and halka sa injured hogi.... gaining praises of kaka and her pati babu😆❤️

Hopefully. Bas BonBon zyada injured na ho.. 😭😭

And I hope Ani Mini ke jagah BonBon ko attend kare. But I know that's no possible. 🥱

paytonlee123 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KrishnaSourav

makers can we get less mini on screen n can u stopped ani from a closed distance with mini....its irritating to the core to see ani even close to mini standing for anything 🤬

yeah. seriously don't show such close scenes of them.

--Lalz-- thumbnail

Mini isn't leaving any chance to do drama and get attention from Ani 😡

Anirudh can't you stay away from her!! Kya mini mini laga rakhahe!! Tumari phela fitoor galat hai!! 

bhshre95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: KrishnaSourav

makers can we get less mini on screen n can u stopped ani from a closed distance with mini....its irritating to the core to see ani even close to mini standing for anything 🤬

Seriously its very irritating for me to see ani and mini soo close together, its somehow so uncomfortable😕 and poor bondu unknown to all these things😒

I wish ani village mein hi reh jata, he seemed soo happy there

mayu.x thumbnail
Most Posts (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Kaede

I don't understand ye sab kar ke wo ani ko wapas kaise paegi 🤔 Ani ult use insane samzhega 🤣

Ani Ko dekha nahi kitna restless hai. Bas is restlessness ka fayda uthana hai Mini Binoy Ko. Issiliye toh na Mini Ani se baat kar Rahi hai na Binoy unhe baat karne se Raha hai. 😡

--Lalz-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhshre95

Ani- mini😡🤢 i hate it when ani holds mini like that🤢 

Haina 😡

ReginaPhalange1 thumbnail

I think bondita's baba was a very nice man and maybe very forward thinking person like ani, it feels like that from the way bondu speeks of him😒 poor bondita😭

I agree! It seems like he played a big role in fueling bonis curious nature 

bhshre95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: --Lalz--

Mini isn't leaving any chance to do drama and get attention from Ani 😡

Anirudh can't you stay away from her!! Kya mini mini laga rakhahe!! Tumari phela fitoor galat hai!! 

That pehla fitoor had my blood boiling🤢

KrishnaSourav thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kaede

Unhe pranali and Pravisht imagine kar liya karo, phir bura nahi lagega.🤣ulta ship karoge

😂😂

the problem will stary from that time with reel n off mixed....we need to stick to character now tbh...channel ka koi bharosha nehi

--Lalz-- thumbnail

Seriously its very irritating for me to see ani and mini soo close together, its somehow so uncomfortable😕 and poor bondu unknown to all these things😒

I wish ani village mein hi reh jata, he seemed soo happy there

Yes he was happy and cute with her in village❤️

Mini ki buri saaya padthehi woh badal Raha hai