Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shaon thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: MishtiNew

Thanks a lot, Shaon Di...❤️🤗

I guess my exams will get cancelled... So I will have much time for writing more.😃

🤗

Haha, that's definitely nice. Take care of yourself (I know you are very serious about your studies so no point in telling you to focus), and if time permits, write something. Writing is fun 😃

MishtiNew thumbnail

Originally posted by: SG2016

🤗

Haha, that's definitely nice. Take care of yourself (I know you are very serious about your studies so no point in telling you to focus), and if time permits, write something. Writing is fun 😃

🤗

You take care of yourself too. ❤️

MishtiNew thumbnail

Okay, here is another drabble! 

Drabble 3:- Perfect Ending!

Tu jahaan jahaan chalega

Mera saya saath hoga

Tu jahaan jahaan chalega

Mera saya saath hoga

Mera saya mera saya

Mera saya mera saya

Prerna hummed softly the song, as it played on the music player. She loved this song a lot. A bit old, but this song was one of her favourites.

She felt this song was apt for her life's journey, With the one and only, Rishabh Bajaj, her husband. In every step of life, he supported her.

The eyes can't shine unless there is something burning right behind.

And the one who burned  for her was him. The ruthless business shark, Rishabh Bajaj.

He was ruthless to the whole world, except for his own people. To his children, he was a loving,caring, slightly strict and doting father, to his Maasi he was a loving son, to his mother in law he was both, a loving son and a damaad. To his cousin sister and in law brothers and sister, he was a loving and adorable brother. No wonder he always won the best dad awards in his children's schools during school fests. 

But no one, just no one knew him better than Prerna, Prerna Sharma Bajaj. His wife, his love, his lifeline. His everything.

There was commotion, downstairs, in the hall of the Bajaj Mansion.

Prerna slowly rose up from her armchair and went towards the wall, were their memories were kept.

Our first picture. Of our marriage. I must say, your choice of my wedding dress was amazing! Did you see this, Rishabh? Although we were married under certain circumstances, which I repented for, I later understood that it was good for me, infact, it turned out to be the best for me. It started the saga of two people, totally opposite in nature, the saga of Rishabh Bajaj and Prerna Sharma Bajaj. 

Our second picture. Happy family. With our then little munchkin, Kukki. How cute she is! I just love her nose. You know why? Because her nose is just like you...

Prerna smiled and said...

Downstairs, her kids were preparing for her birthday. For their mom's birthday.

Kukki-' Sneha, did you order the red velvet cake?'

' Yes di. I did. Dad always ordered this only, for Ma.' 

There was pin-drop silence in the hall. Everyone was busy reminiscing.

' Granny... Why are you crying?' Akshay asked. 

' Crying? No beta, I guess something went in my eyes.' said Kukki and wiping her tears, took the  5 year old in her arms.

' So, menu decided? ' asked Tushar, trying to divert the topic. 

' Badmash! Always thinking about food! Bhukkad!'  said Sneha and twisted her brother's ear.

' Ouch, it hurts, di! Give me some respect in front of the kids, di!' 

' Papa also loved to eat. Remember, how much he loved to eat hilsa fish?' Sneha said and wiped the tears, that formed in the corner of her eyes. 

Inspite of not being with them, Rishabh occupied the world, of the Bajaj family, as a dad, grandpa and most importantly, as a husband...

Prerna took out the album and began flipping the pages.

Sneha. Sneha Rishabh Bajaj, our angel. Our Cupid. She is exactly like you. Selfless. Pure. 

It looks funny, but I am glad our daughters are the ones who always kept us together. 

Tushar and Kasak. Our twins. I still remember how much you took  care of  me when they were in my tummy. You took so care of me that I felt I was a fragile doll. And Kukki and Sneha... Sigh... They didn't let me move  an inch when you were out. 

How happy you were the day they were born! That day I witnessed you crying like anything. I guess you finished a box of tissues.

Our sweet little moments. Full of Love. These are too close to my heart. I miss you, Rishabh. Why did you leave me alone here? Why did you leave this world 3 years ago? Why? 

Meanwhile, in heaven:-

Don't worry, Prerna. Death seperated us. And it will be death which will unite us again. I will engage myself in making our own world here, until you arrive.

An angel asked him,' Rishabh, who is the true symbol of love according to you? '

' She...' said Rishabh, and pointed to his love, who was drifting off to sleep on earth.

' Don't you want to bring her here?'...

Back on earth:-

' Mom, sleep. You must be tired.' said Kukki and put the comforter on her mom.

' Badi Naani, sleep... Good night! '

Prerna gave a toothless smile and said feebly,' Yes, my sweetheart. Good Night!'

Akshay kissed Prerna's wrinkled cheek.

They went away, after switching off the light.

Prerna slowly drifted off to sleep...

'Prerna, Prerna...'

Prerna heard  whispers...

'Who? Who called me?' Prerna asked.

'It's me, your Rishabh.'

Prerna blinked thrice, to make her vision clear.

She was surprised to see him in front of her. 

The 33 year old Rishabh. Her Mr.Bajaj. 

' Rishabh.' Prerna forwarded her hand, only for him to hold.

' You are so cold, Rishabh.' Prerna started bickering.

' It's your birthday today. Won't you cut the cake? The red velvet cake? I brought it specially for you.'

Prerna took the knife with her feeble fingers and cut the cake which had appeared before her from nowhere. She fed the first piece to her hubby.

' My gift?'

' Is anything a better gift than staying together?' said Rishabh and forwarded his hand. Prerna put her palm in his and felt as if she got  a sudden jolt.

The next moment, they were in the skies.

' Where are we going, Rishabh?'

' Towards our new home, Prerna. In heaven.'

Next morning, Kukki came in her mom's room, only to see Prerna in sleep forever, with a smile on her face...

' Mom! ' Kukki managed to wake up all the people in the Bajaj Mansion with her wailing...

When one journey ends, another journey starts. 

I am ready to recieve jootey chappal and tamatar with open arms... 😔😕

Edited by MishtiNew - 4 years ago
esha143 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

You killed my PreRish ....wwwaaahhhh😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭🤧🤧🤧

esha143 thumbnail

Waise it's a beautiful ending to their beautiful story.... 👏👏💕

MishtiNew thumbnail

Originally posted by: esha143

You killed my PreRish ....wwwaaahhhh😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭🤧🤧🤧

Sorry...😭😭😭

Next drabble happy happy wala... Pakka...❤️

MishtiNew thumbnail

Originally posted by: esha143

Waise it's a beautiful ending to their beautiful story.... 👏👏💕

Thanks a lot, Di...❤️

Next drabble pukka Khushi wala. Promise.

esha143 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MishtiNew

Sorry...😭😭😭

Next drabble happy happy wala... Pakka...❤️

😭😭😭😭🤧🤧

I'll be waiting 😡

How am I gonna sleep now Mishti Ki bachchi 😡😭😭

But seriously wonderful work.... You write very beautifully sweety.... 👍

MishtiNew thumbnail