I like this version way better than the show..its awesome๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

MishtiNew thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Asya99

I like this version way better than the show..its awesome๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Thanks a lot for liking it. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Raginiraichand thumbnail

This is just something one can flaunt like a precious possession of earth, that only you  have the power  and is able to withhold in your inner self.  

I must say your way thoughts with new angles is what makes you stand unique among others girl. ๐Ÿ˜‰

This is simple damn good๐Ÿ‘

MishtiNew thumbnail

Originally posted by: Raginiraichand

This is just something one can flaunt like a precious possession of earth, that only you  have the power  and is able to withhold in your inner self.  

I must say your way thoughts with new angles is what makes you stand unique among others girl. ๐Ÿ˜‰

This is simple damn good๐Ÿ‘

Thanks a lot.

MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

17minutes๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

I liked this. Though no Bajaj in the update, Prerna gave him credit. I am with that. She also told them her past and her decision for them to stay with her from now.

MishtiNew thumbnail

Originally posted by: MR21

17minutes๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

I liked this. Though no Bajaj in the update, Prerna gave him credit. I am with that. She also told them her past and her decision for them to stay with her from now.

Thanks a lot for liking this, Di...โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—

MishtiNew thumbnail

๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•

Shaon thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

These drabbles are too good!! 

I love reading about happy families, and the first drabble with Sneha Rishab Bajaj is so nice โค๏ธ I love how Rishab and Prerna worked together to appease Sneha's doubts. #perfectparenting

As for the second drabble, I loved how Prerna said that the Sharmas never had any self-respect, to go running to the Basus day and night. #smartPre 

Continue writing amazing things! 

MishtiNew thumbnail

Originally posted by: SG2016

These drabbles are too good!! 

I love reading about happy families, and the first drabble with Sneha Rishab Bajaj is so nice โค๏ธ I love how Rishab and Prerna worked together to appease Sneha's doubts. #perfectparenting

As for the second drabble, I loved how Prerna said that the Sharmas never had any self-respect, to go running to the Basus day and night. #smartPre 

Continue writing amazing things! 

Thanks a lot, Shaon Di...โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—

I guess my exams will get cancelled... So I will have much time for writing more.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

MishtiNew thumbnail

I am trying to post soon. ๐Ÿ˜