Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Nikki_srk

Bold: wo to tab hoga na jab madam ko pata chalega that she is pregnant... Pehle Madam ko pata to chalne do!! πŸ˜†

Abhi tak nahi pata chala!!! πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜²

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Madhura..

🀣🀣🀣Chaand toh cheese ball hai unke liye. 

🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: nushy1995

Abhi tak nahi pata chala!!! πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜²

Nahi... πŸ˜†

I read the short WU in that forum... Khans are celebrating Roshni's pregnancy but she herself doesn't know why they are celebrating. They have lied to her that Aman's sister Saima is pregnant.

Edited by Nikki_srk - 4 years ago
Nush_Rat thumbnail

Nahi... πŸ˜†

I read the short WU in that forum... Khans are celebrating Roshni's pregnancy but she herself doesn't know why they are celebrating. They have lied to her that Aman's sister Saima is pregnant.

Chamone Just Khil Meh!!!     

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nushy1995

Chamone Just Khil Meh!!!     

What?? Kuch samajh nahi aaya... πŸ€“

Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Nikki - Wo forum members will tell aise hi. Par same replay hoga with a few changes, and anyways it's so Dumb! Pregnancy ko glorify karna hai toh kuch bhi.

Like what are they proving ki their love is so great?! Besharam log! Bas dialogues bolte raho, depth is zero. No story, they just die and be back. 

Nushy - Exactly🀣 Don't you think I can also do memes? Kidding, inpe kuch nahi karungi. 

Plus it's like you, aaj kal I only can't tolerate them ya N2, than Piansh. It's a good thing though. One of my friends was also telling me, she sees N2 as she has time, but said it cannot be compared also to Nazar, it's not even a sasta or watered down version of Nazar! πŸ˜Ž

Just thought to share with you guys, max views (video played) and likes I got on insta, was 13. 

But my fav VM on Piansh got 179 views and 32 likes, which is really massive, quite happyπŸ˜ƒ

https://www.instagram.com/p/B9vevuaBrJP/?igshid=1uxb7kioq0vq3

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Someone just kill me πŸ˜›

Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

She possibly meant, Someone just kill me.

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Nikki - Wo forum members will tell aise hi. Par same replay hoga with a few changes, and anyways it's so Dumb! Pregnancy ko glorify karna hai toh kuch bhi.

Like what are they proving ki their love is so great?! Besharam log! Bas dialogues bolte raho, depth is zero. No story, they just die and be back. 

Nushy - Exactly🀣 Don't you think I can also do memes? Kidding, inpe kuch nahi karungi. 

Plus it's like you, aaj kal I only can't tolerate them ya N2, than Piansh. It's a good thing though. One of my friends was also telling me, she sees N2 as she has time, but said it cannot be compared also to Nazar, it's not even a sasta or watered down version of Nazar! πŸ˜Ž

Just thought to share with you guys, max views (video played) and likes I got on insta, was 13. 

But my fav VM on Piansh got 179 views and 32 likes, which is really massive, quite happyπŸ˜ƒ

Really glad for you! πŸ€—

Don't know why, but I FFed yesterday's and today's N2. Yaar! ye log to Chipkali ko kuch zyada hi literal le liya! πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£

However I liked the color they gave to PP's eyes. Actually green is my favorite. So Piya in Visharika's avatar was my absolutely favorite. 

Besides, I must say, they are giving heck of a wardrobe to Mona this time. Shruti's is also fine but sara Kanjoosi SDV ke liye hi kyun bhai! πŸ€”

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Well, I don't know anything and I don't even want to know... It's a sheer waste of time for me plus a nice way to destroy your mood with your own hands...

Jo bhi hai, Roshni will be attacked, Aman will die and go back in time to save her. Bas itna sa samajh aaya tha... Na bhi aata to koi problem nahi thi... πŸ˜†

Definitely... They have zero depth.

Bold: wow!!! Congratulations... πŸ€—

That really good... β€οΈ