Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

On a side note though am open to see bold scenes, but they should make sense and have a flow. 

Like I regretted after seeing CV scene VM my friend shared, way too extreme and wasn't really needed.

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Madhura..

On a side note though am open to see bold scenes, but they should make sense and have a flow. 

Like I regretted after seeing CV scene VM my friend shared, way too extreme and wasn't really needed.

True! As you said, this genre has more such scenes but even if I am not interested in watching bold scenes, at points some scenes are necessary and many directors shot it appropriately. But when they just introduce random bold scenes just to make it steamy - I absolutely hate it. πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘

Madhura.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: nushy1995

True! As you said, this genre has more such scenes but even if I am not interested in watching bold scenes, at points some scenes are necessary and many directors shot it appropriately. But when they just introduce random bold scenes just to make it steamy - I absolutely hate it. πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘

Well said! This discussion ends here 

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Well said! This discussion ends here 

Agreed.

BTW, have you seen the new promo of Jinn? 

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Agreed.

Well, I caught a glimpse of that promo... Couldn't understand much but I guess Roshni is going to be in danger due to her pregnancy and I guess Aman was having dreams of the mishaps happening with her, the chandelier falling, her coming in front of a car, wolf behind her etc. So, he will have to save her...

Yahi dekha tha...

Edited by Nikki_srk - 4 years ago
Nush_Rat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikki_srk

Well, I caught a glimpse of that promo... Couldn't understand much but I guess Roshni is going to be in danger due to her pregnancy and I guess Aman was having dreams of the mishaps happening with her, the chandelier falling, her coming in front of a car, wolf behind her etc. So, he will have to save her...

Yahi dekha tha...

Yeah! I found it kind of funny! I mean ek hi sapna mein itna sara mishap!!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Aur waise bhi, yeh to bohot hi zyada unique concept hain jo humne pehle kabhi nahi dekha. πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› Can't wait for threads like - Roshni kitni mahaan hain, akele twins ko lekar self-isolation pe chali gayi! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Edited by nushy1995 - 4 years ago
Madhura.. thumbnail

Agreed.

I haven't and nor do I intend. I already told Roshni is ultra glorified and show looks ultra dumb.

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Yeah! I found it kind of funny! I mean ek hi sapna mein itna sara mishap! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Aur waise bhi, yeh to bohot hi zyada unique concept hain jo humne pehle kabhi nahi dekha. πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› Can't wait for threads like - Roshni kitni mahaan hain, akele twins ko lekar self-isolation pe chala gaya! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Bold: wo to tab hoga na jab madam ko pata chalega that she is pregnant... Pehle Madam ko pata to chalne do!! πŸ˜†

Well, I was reading the discussions in that forum so, there they were saying that RoshAn have been cursed yet again. And they were saying something about moons. So, wahan se ye samajh aaya that all this will happen 9 times.

Edited by Nikki_srk - 4 years ago
Madhura.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikki_srk

Bold: wo to tab hoga na jab madam ko pata chalega that she is pregnant... Pehle Madam ko pata to chalne do!! πŸ˜†

Well, I was reading the discussions in that forum so, there they were saying that RoshAn have been cursed yet again. And they were saying something about moons. So, wahan se ye samajh aaya that all this will happen 9 times.

🀣🀣🀣Chaand toh cheese ball hai unke liye. 

9 times..ek baar itna irritating lagta hai, and same replay 9, gosh!! Director is smart, khud ka kaam kam kiya hai. Ek replay karte raho. 

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

🀣🀣🀣Chaand toh cheese ball hai unke liye. 

9 times..ek baar itna irritating lagta hai, and same replay 9, gosh!! Director is smart, khud ka kaam kam kiya hai. Ek replay karte raho. 

Yeah... Chaand is a cheese ball for them.

Well, same replay 9 times nahi hoga. 

This is what I read in that forum:

She will be attacked 9 times and each time, Aman has to die and go back in time to save her. So, it means that they will live one day twice...

Ab isse zyada kuch bola ya socha na to humara dimag ekdum merry-go-round ban jayega!!! πŸ˜†