Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Madhura..

It's good to see you around Nikki.

Well, yes. Honestly everyone is confused and scared. 

🤗

I love being around here... As I have four main stress busters:

One, reading books

Two, listening to music

Three, coming here and having a nice time with you guys

And four, watching cartoons.

Bas itna hai ki kal dimag thoda zyada ghoom gaya to I just shut my phone down. Warna apne classmates ke messages padh kar aur zyada panic ho jate...

I agree, everyone is totally confused and scared... 

Edited by Nikki_srk - 4 years ago
Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Nikki_srk

🤗

I love being around here... As I have four main stress busters:

One, reading books

Two, listening to music

Three, coming here and having a nice time with you guys

And four, watching cartoons.

Bas itna hai ki kal dimag thoda zyada ghoom gaya to I just shut my phone down. Warna apne classmates ke messages padh kar aur zyada panic ho jate...

I agree, everyone is totally confused and scared... 

Great to know🤗🤗

Yeah, can understand. 

True.

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Great to know🤗🤗

Yeah, can understand. 

True.

🤗

Yeah... Yesterday all my friends were so panicked regarding our exams and all other formalities while chatting on our class WhatsApp group that I was hell irritated... 

Madhura.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikki_srk

🤗

Yeah... Yesterday all my friends were so panicked regarding our exams and all other formalities while chatting on our class WhatsApp group that I was hell irritated... 

True, people tend to scare more. We have to try being calm, of course we are not saints, toh affect honge. But panic hoke it's more tension.

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Never kiss your best friend, web series I saw, they were just drinking so much like ek epi me three times. I was like taste water too. ðŸ¤£

🤣 ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£

🤣Aise sequences me toh karegi hi na. Kuch nahi, she was instigating, rose petals udaye and all. Baki to go overboard, dono bahut jyada sanskari hai. If one starts, other will stop and make the partner guilty. You can see it in fast forward mode.

Yeh baat bhi hain! ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† 

Well, they showed the rose petal bit in the Sajna song too. So I have always wanted to watch that bit. Let's see if I watch it or not. 

About others, as I told you, always skip consummation scene so I have no idea. But personally I hated both IshRa confession and consummation. But yes, even there both were willing. No one dubofied us in their Sanskar. ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†

Madhura.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: nushy1995

Never kiss your best friend, web series I saw, they were just drinking so much like ek epi me three times. I was like taste water too. ðŸ¤£

🤣 ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£

🤣Aise sequences me toh karegi hi na. Kuch nahi, she was instigating, rose petals udaye and all. Baki to go overboard, dono bahut jyada sanskari hai. If one starts, other will stop and make the partner guilty. You can see it in fast forward mode.

Yeh baat bhi hain! ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† 

Well, they showed the rose petal bit in the Sajna song too. So I have always wanted to watch that bit. Let's see if I watch it or not. 

About others, as I told you, always skip consummation scene so I have no idea. But personally I hated both IshRa confession and consummation. But yes, even there both were willing. No one dubofied us in their Sanskar. ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†

🤣

Exactly! 

Yeah, it's there but then actual seq has a flow. If you saw Ishra, inka dekho. Piansh consummation was one of the best ones, definitely!! They didn't do sanskar or ended abruptly..or no one disturbed them too.

Joke being Ansh se kya kya karwaya, pehle Pia ke saath. Then walk on road, accident thing cos of Posessed..then breakfast. Bichare ko neend bhi nahi mili. 

Nush_Rat thumbnail

🤣

Exactly! 

Yeah, it's there but then actual seq has a flow. If you saw Ishra, inka dekho. Piansh consummation was one of the best ones, definitely!! They didn't do sanskar or ended abruptly..or no one disturbed them too.

Joke being Ansh se kya kya karwaya, pehle Pia ke saath. Then walk on road, accident thing cos of Posessed..then breakfast. Bichare ko neend bhi nahi mili. 

🤣 ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£

Okay! Pura to nahi dekha but rose petal thing was funny. However I liked it more in the song. 

And yes, Ansh ka pura raat adventure pe hi bit gaya! ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£

Edited by nushy1995 - 4 years ago
Madhura.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: nushy1995

🤣 ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£

Okay! Pura to nahi dekha but rose petal thing was funny. However I liked it more in the song. 

And yes, Ansh ka pura raat adventure pe hi bit gaya! ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£

🤣

Possibly then song had in sync, but didn't you have fun in rose petal and run🤣🤣

Yeah, poor dear Ansh.

Nush_Rat thumbnail

True! ðŸ˜† 

You know, I am a very Sanskari person! ðŸ˜›

Madhura.. thumbnail