Nazar

Daily Interaction Thread - 01!!! - Page 2

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

TBH, my opinion is in the same line with you.

You cannot say your favorite is the best. Even if you can, there's no need to look down upon the others. Besides, I saw this comment in my beloved KHKT forum and personally, I would rather watch a docile house wife over a superwoman actress who doesn't have one ounce of self respect despite being financially independent and having an actual support system.

Coming to ANUPAMA, even I don't trust Rajan Shahi's vision and from the promo itself, it's overdose of exploitation.

The good things about the show are - there are women out there who aren't treated with respect in their families despite giving their all. I am saying this because I know someone personally who has gone through and still going through such shit. But she is stuck because she doesn't have any solid support system and of course- LOG KYA KAHENHE! πŸ₯Ί πŸ˜­ But definitely the person I know, isn't docile and gives it back from time to time.

Hence I feel it's a noble subject in a sense that you can't look down upon home makers. Leave husbands aside, I have seen women talking negative about them just because they have job. 

In that sense, if you can raise awareness and change even one person's thought process - that would be great.

The negative side for me is the extra dose of exploitation. They struck a balance in English Vinglish but here in the promo itself everyone is insulting Anu form left, right and corner. And why is it necessary to show husbands cheating over wives all the time? Plus, why do they need to show kids in such horrible light?

Believ me, on an average day if I had said stuff like that my mother would take my class on the spot. And I am doing my Masters now. So a teenager getting away with such harsh comment is completely unnecessary. Plus, when you have an exam you'll be extremely stressed. Anyone would get annoyed if that's the moment his/her mother chooses to shower love. So why not address that kids too need some space and not portray them as monsters?

I love Rupali Ganguli because she was fantastic in Sarabhai vs Sarabhai. So I wish her all the best! 

But these are my genuine comments regarding the show as of now.

Would be really happy if they prove me wrong and show it in a realistic manner. πŸ˜Š

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

This content was originally posted by: nushy1995

TBH, my opinion is in the same line with you.

You cannot say your favorite is the best. Even if you can, there's no need to look down upon the others. Besides, I saw this comment in my beloved KHKT forum and personally, I would rather watch a docile house wife over a superwoman actress who doesn't have one ounce of self respect despite being financially independent and having an actual support system.

Coming to ANUPAMA, even I don't trust Rajan Shahi's vision and from the promo itself, it's overdose of exploitation.

The good things about the show are - there are women out there who aren't treated with respect in their families despite giving their all. I am saying this because I know someone personally who has gone through and still going through such shit. But she is stuck because she doesn't have any solid support system and of course- LOG KYA KAHENHE! πŸ₯Ί πŸ˜­ But definitely the person I know, isn't docile and gives it back from time to time.

Hence I feel it's a noble subject in a sense that you can't look down upon home makers. Leave husbands aside, I have seen women talking negative about them just because they have job. 

In that sense, if you can raise awareness and change even one person's thought process - that would be great.

The negative side for me is the extra dose of exploitation. They struck a balance in English Vinglish but here in the promo itself everyone is insulting Anu form left, right and corner. And why is it necessary to show husbands cheating over wives all the time? Plus, why do they need to show kids in such horrible light?

Believ me, on an average day if I had said stuff like that my mother would take my class on the spot. And I am doing my Masters now. So a teenager getting away with such harsh comment is completely unnecessary. Plus, when you have an exam you'll be extremely stressed. Anyone would get annoyed if that's the moment his/her mother chooses to shower love. So why not address that kids too need some space and not portray them as monsters?

I love Rupali Ganguli because she was fantastic in Sarabhai vs Sarabhai. So I wish her all the best! 

But these are my genuine comments regarding the show as of now.

Would be really happy if they prove me wrong and show it in a realistic manner. πŸ˜Š

Wow!!

Haha, am not surprised and I saw in yeh rishtey forum.

Totally agree on Khkt, I just read the finale episode updates of khkt and Sanjivani, and was reminded of our convo. What nonsense, to say the least? Everything cramped in an episode, all issues solved and leads just unite on last epi, and whitewashedπŸ‘πŸ€£

Coming back to Anupama, you summed it well. Yes, there are such people as you mentioned, and then there are people who stay with it, and can't give back too.

But then if it's balanced and helps, it's good. The cause and all is fine, I would say there were better shows which had more of a balance, like Ek Nayi Pehchan possibly a bit on lines of English Vinghlish, execution and all was quite decent there.

I agree on negative side, and plus it gives a wrong message too if it's overdone, like people who have a normal balance start getting a superiority complex.

Yeah, even am pissed at husband cheating wife thing, and wife being ultra dumb, like world knows but she doesn't. That is more irritating. Agree on kids part, plus I hate this b/w thing showed in kids. One is great, others are worst! Like no parent will tolerate such extreme stuff.

One thing I didn't love even being an Ansh fan, he got a bias. Reasons can be whatever, but it's wrong.

Like I always felt, what others did wrong ki they were not much involved in traditional knowledge? Atleast the b/w part wasn't there and all cousins had a balance, which was good.

Yes, even I wish her luck and loved that show. But for my mental peace, I won't watch it. But good luck to you and hoping you can.

Also this Nazar has ruined me, I can't see a single show. Cos I find them so slow, or just one damn plot and they stretch and stretch and stretch. Nazar had crisp subplots which ended max in 2 weeks, with good creativity and chaacter development, no kitchen drama.

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Well, for me the worst thing about the finale was Veena Sippy's sudden change of heart. Aisa laga ki Naren ki nahi, unka heart surgery hua hain!  But anyway, who cares!

Ek Nayi Pehchan used to air on Sony right? It was quite an old show and I had seen its promo probably when I was in school or college. Good to know that they did justice to the concept there. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Exactly! Some of the teen shows I have seen where parents are painted pitch black and in shows like these, kids are portrayed as monsters. 

Agree with you on Ansh receiving special treatment. And I feel it was true for Piya too as Nishant was way more affectionate towards her. In fact, Adrishi received more love than Saavi ever did. Most of the time, I felt sorry for her. 

She was the one who actually went to extreme extent to bring Nishant back from Trishankulok. I was quite pissed that Piya didn't even know about the incident, then learned about it and BAM!!! consummated her marriage! What on earth!!! πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜²

I love her but I'm not gonna watch this show because I am totally over Drama genre. Besides with my final exam and Ramadan coming in the upcoming month, no way I am gonna watch something new. 

I get your feeling. American shows taught me subtlety and after that, I could hardly watch ITV shows. It was YHM that brought me back to ITV and then again, ruined the entire genre for me. πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£

Madhura.. thumbnail

Well, for me the worst thing about the finale was Veena Sippy's sudden change of heart. Aisa laga ki Naren ki nahi, unka heart surgery hua hain!  But anyway, who cares!

Ek Nayi Pehchan used to air on Sony right? It was quite an old show and I had seen its promo probably when I was in school or college. Good to know that they did justice to the concept there. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Exactly! Some of the teen shows I have seen where parents are painted pitch black and in shows like these, kids are portrayed as monsters. 

Agree with you on Ansh receiving special treatment. And I feel it was true for Piya too as Nishant was way more affectionate towards her. In fact, Adrishi received more love than Saavi ever did. Most of the time, I felt sorry for her. 

She was the one who actually went to extreme extent to bring Nishant back from Trishankulok. I was quite pissed that Piya didn't even know about the incident, then learned about it and BAM!!! consummated her marriage! What on earth!!! πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜²

I love her but I'm not gonna watch this show because I am totally over Drama genre. Besides with my final exam and Ramadan coming in the upcoming month, no way I am gonna watch something new. 

I get your feeling. American shows taught me subtlety and after that, I could hardly watch ITV shows. It was YHM that brought me back to ITV and then again, ruined the entire genre for me. πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£

Yeah, who cares and all seemed cramped, overnight unions and all solved by them. How awesome!

Yes, it did. Even I was in college, but had seen a few episodes and it was good. Yes, true!

Exactly!!

Hi5. Oh yes, Pia also received a Lot. Yes, Adrishi did. Even I felt sad for Saavi, cos she supported and helped Nishant the most, was sincere but Pia got. Like some balance should have been there.

Gosh, don't remind me of that. Though I did love the sequence and everything, but a wrong timing. Like I do know, many shows kinda show it, that tough phase is on and to come over it, they do love and consummate, but still just an emotional and intense scene would be better, like how can you?

Like why did Pia inititate romance at wrong timings man? In this sequence too, both were excited, Ansh had stopped cos he feared getting hurt but Pia supported him, and then CV track ka toh kya kahe? But possibly in consummation scene they planned, that way..

Oh Cool!! Drama genres, you can just watch a random epi for even your favs or anything. Unless something really exciting comes up.

Yeah, exams true. You do fasting?

Thanks!! Honestly post youth shows, I took some time for getting adjusted to drama. Lol, yhm. But you got Nazar too, ofc a different genre.

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Exactly!!! πŸ€£

Well, I think it was apt that Piya initiated it. Because Ansh had valid reasons for staying back. And that's one of the qualities of Piya that I have always loved. In whatever track it was, be it before their marriage or after, she always approached Ansh despite getting hurt and assured him that she would always be there with him. I just realized that even during their engagement or Sangeet may be, her hand got burned and Ansh moved away. But then she touched him over his cloth and smiled reassuring him. So yeah, I love this girl for that quality.   

But consummation to alag hi level ka tha!    I so agree with you that it would be more appropriate if Ansh had consoled her at that time and they had shot the sequence after killing Dola or the Rakht Chandra Purnima. But yaha to Ansh se zyada Piya excited thi! πŸ€ͺ

I read an old comment when Piya turned into a mermaid and Ansh got down into the aquarium. someone said Ansh ko romance ka keeda hamesha galat time pe hi kat-ta hain! πŸ€£ Par Piya ka timing to Ansh se bhi zyada khatarnak hain! πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜² 

Progressive girl I must say, always initiates the deed herself. β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ

Well, you know how I keep Bhatkofying. If I read something good about any particular episode, I might watch. But I meant, I am not gonna follow the show.

As I read in PB forum that Aneri is doing exceptionally well. So I might watch one episode or two when I get time. In a sense I am proud of her that she took such a huge risk when popular faces like DD keep on quitting and ruining shows just because they don't want to play a mother.   

Yes, unless I am sick, I keep fast. πŸ˜Š This year I am a bit worried though because I have three exams before and three during Ramadan. So it would be a bit difficult this year. But I hope and pray that I can manage it. πŸ˜Š

Well yeah! Nazar changed my outlook drastically and so did IPN. Although, I still don't like the concept Naagin but they can be awesome; that I acknowledge it now. πŸ˜Š

Plus, another good thing I have noticed that even though the quality of drama has degraded, a lot of the actors are now subtle and don't cry buckets like earlier. I mean, when I think about Aditi, it breaks my heart as well as sends chill down my spine even now. Then Sana in the confrontation scene in KD or Priyal in the breakdown scene in M2 - absolutely phenomenal. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ 

Which is why WEB is a really good medium for them to explore until TV starts improving its' quality. 

Edited by nushy1995 - 4 years ago
Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

You guys seem to be having quite an interesting discussion....

Sorry I couldn't be a part of this discussion nor could I complete the next chapter of the story...

Am not in the right frame of mind to take part in discussions or to write. Bahut tension chal raha hai yahan. Ek taraf the holidays have been extended plus we have no idea about our exams 

Will surely join you guys tomorrow... πŸ˜Š

Madhura.. thumbnail

Exactly!!! πŸ€£

Well, I think it was apt that Piya initiated it. Because Ansh had valid reasons for staying back. And that's one of the qualities of Piya that I have always loved. In whatever track it was, be it before their marriage or after, she always approached Ansh despite getting hurt and assured him that she would always be there with him. I just realized that even during their engagement or Sangeet may be, her hand got burned and Ansh moved away. But then she touched him over his cloth and smiled reassuring him. So yeah, I love this girl for that quality.   

But consummation to alag hi level ka tha!    I so agree with you that it would be more appropriate if Ansh had consoled her at that time and they had shot the sequence after killing Dola or the Rakht Chandra Purnima. But yaha to Ansh se zyada Piya excited thi! πŸ€ͺ

I read an old comment when Piya turned into a mermaid and Ansh got down into the aquarium. someone said Ansh ko romance ka keeda hamesha galat time pe hi kat-ta hain! πŸ€£ Par Piya ka timing to Ansh se bhi zyada khatarnak hain! πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜² 

Progressive girl I must say, always initiates the deed herself. β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ

Well, you know how I keep Bhatkofying. If I read something good about any particular episode, I might watch. But I meant, I am not gonna follow the show.

As I read in PB forum that Aneri is doing exceptionally well. So I might watch one episode or two when I get time. In a sense I am proud of her that she took such a huge risk when popular faces like DD keep on quitting and ruining shows just because they don't want to play a mother.   

Yes, unless I am sick, I keep fast. πŸ˜Š This year I am a bit worried though because I have three exams before and three during Ramadan. So it would be a bit difficult this year. But I hope and pray that I can manage it. πŸ˜Š

Well yeah! Nazar changed my outlook drastically and so did IPN. Although, I still don't like the concept Naagin but they can be awesome; that I acknowledge it now. πŸ˜Š

Plus, another good thing I have noticed that even though the quality of drama has degraded, a lot of the actors are now subtle and don't cry buckets like earlier. I mean, when I think about Aditi, it breaks my heart as well as sends chill down my spine even now. Then Sana in the confrontation scene in KD or Priyal in the breakdown scene in M2 - absolutely phenomenal. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ 

Which is why WEB is a really good medium for them to explore until TV starts improving its' quality. 

🀣

Yeah, even I appreciate her. We both do, she has always supported him and be with him, equals. There have been many sequences, and Ansh also I appreciate, for controlling his emotions and stepping back, unlike most. Like giving space and time.

I was exactly saying that, the timing!! But then they wanted her eye colour and a creatie consummation, Nushy.🀣Yeah Ansh could have, and yeah Pia was damn excited!! What all she did..

Aquarium? Sea, I believe. Yes, Ansh ko chadhta tha, but true Pia has a more wrong timing. But I appreciate both of them, to take lead.

Yeah, true!! Damn progressive, that's their beauty. They pull leg, initiate, and do. Not run away..or spoil the moment.

That's great to know, Aneri is quite good, from bits I saw in Silsila 2. But you do see, and totally agree on DD and all.

Good to know, and okay.

Interesting!!

Kinda agree, and kinda don't too. Like certain dramas have some really fabulous sequences which web series can't give. That charm, feel, dialogues, build-up is another level. Like Mmz, did, jndsd did, d3 did, and many.

On web too, very few are good, it's just over hyped.

Nush_Rat thumbnail

No biggie dear! πŸ˜Š 

It's totally understandable when your finals are near and you don't have any certainty regarding the date and procedure. πŸ˜’ Just take care of yourself and try to remain stress free. Then concentrate on your study! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Humara discussion to chalta hi rehta hain! πŸ˜Ž

Nush_Rat thumbnail

True. When forcing and abusing is considered as the hot quality of a ML, we should thank Gul and Mrinal for giving us Ansh who knew the meaning of consent and knew how to control himself. πŸ˜Š

Well, I saw a still of Ansh's eyes glowing and Piya's eyes color changed to blue. So it must have looked really beautiful. What all she did - matlab? πŸ˜² Kya dikhaya tha episode mein? πŸ˜² 

Sea and aquarium both. After rescuing her, they kept her in a big aquarium and Piya was feeling lonely so Ansh jumped in. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

I found Aneri good in the pilot episode when she was recalling her mom and her scene with Aditi. She did well. πŸ‘πŸΌ But honestly. I haven't seen Season 2 because I could still understand Nandini's rain dance. But S2 mere samajh ke pare hain.   

Well, I do agree that WEB is overhyped and a lot of them include unnecessary nudity and bold scene to present themselves as progressive. But every medium has its plus side. Like in TV, sometimes unnecessary characters are introduced to provide a feeling of joint family and comic relief which I find absolutely unnecessary. In good WEB series, we don't have to face this problem.

But yes, TV has its advantage as here the maker can slowly develop a story and show different aspects. 

Unfortunately most of the mainstream drama series deviate and destroy the essence in an attempt to add MASALA. πŸ˜’

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

No biggie dear! πŸ˜Š 

It's totally understandable when your finals are near and you don't have any certainty regarding the date and procedure. πŸ˜’ Just take care of yourself and try to remain stress free. Then concentrate on your study! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Humara discussion to chalta hi rehta hain! πŸ˜Ž

πŸ€— πŸ€—

Actually we got a sudden notice that the holidays have been extended. And even the college authorities are not sure what is going to happen... To achanak se sab kuch pata chala to dimag ghoom gaya. 

Ab pata nahi kya hone wala hai...

Haan... Discussion to chalta rehta hai.

Anyways, if you could add your suggestions to the idea that I shared with you, I will be able to complete the next chapter today...