Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shonasandy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: anandhisuresh

Hope she doesn't accuse prachi of taking advantage of her son and keep him away from her :3

don't worry that will not happen ....

shonasandy thumbnail

Originally posted by: ican

Yes exactly

Same doubt

She always knew Ranbir loves prachi

And still she was like I want to get married 

Toh ab kya hua??

Maybe she took that library scene seriously 

When he said I want to start a new life together

No lies and stuff wale baat

may be she was sure about the fact that this is only one sided love and that from ranbir side .... and she get shocked when she get to know that prachi also love him 

shonasandy thumbnail

Originally posted by: anandhisuresh

Maybe because even before that she was going to tell her dad to cancel the engagement with Ranbir before her mother brought up her bua. And then the library scene happened and then she told Rhea that she'll have a lot of money and I guess by the time of her engagement she started liking him a little I guess and during Holi she was very jealous. But she always knew he loved prachi and she did see him trying to get away from the engagement with the fake biwi drama with Prachi, what's happening :3

And chobey is like he'll put Ranbir in his place,I guess chobey will force them to get married somehow by "taking care" of prachi. It'd be nice to see protective Ranbir if chobey forces prachi to marry that nephew of his like he did earlier

i also feel that Mr. Chauby will try to forcefully get marry Ranbir - maya 

shonasandy thumbnail

Originally posted by: mala06

I don't  think Pallavi will accuse her until or unless she is brainwashed by Aliya.

correct ....

shonasandy thumbnail

Yeah this plan will fail but I hope choubey does something to Prachi so that everyone  knows how protective  Ranbir is towards herπŸ˜†.

we all wishing for the same ... we want to see protective Ranbir πŸ˜‰

shonasandy thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

I really hope prachi helps ranbir  by agreeing to continue this love act in front of maya's family by saying yes to maya tomorrow. That way we will get some amazing pranbir romance β˜ΊοΈ

actually Prachi supported ranbir and we get good PranBir scene πŸ˜Š

shonasandy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nandini25

Even Aliya's brainwash doesn't work that much on Pallavi. Earlier she was furious with Prachi as she went against her laadla and got him into trouble. But when she saw herself and realized just how much effort the poor girl is putting in to save her beloved son, she is again in team prachi. Currently, she wrongly thinks that Ranbir loves Rhea. But when she comes to know that Ranbir loves Prachi, I don't think she will oppose his wishes. Because, you see, for her his wishes are paramount. Well, at least I hope I'm right here. 

you are completely right here as always πŸ˜Š 

shonasandy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nandini25

Yes, I too hope she does. Although I'm not sure if Choubey will agree to break the engagement. At least we will get to see more Pranbir romance. After all this track gave us some of the best Pranbir moments. 

correct ... this track give us most of the awesome PranBir scene ....

also Mr. chauby will not agree to break Ranbir-maya marriage that for sure 

shonasandy thumbnail

Originally posted by: ican

But

I hope

Someday she likes prachi as a daughter

Like dilshad of qubool hai used to like zoya 

I hope pallavi just won't like her till the time she is protecting her son

But will like her because she is a really nice human too

Dear from start Pallavi like prachi just because of good nature .... just when prachi stand against ranbir she turn against prachi but that is acceptable because she is mom and her son come 1st .... so don't worry pallavi like prachi because Prachi is good human πŸ˜Š 

shonasandy thumbnail

Yeah. Even last time it didn't work. That's one thing I love about Kohlis. They use their own judgment rather than being influenced by somebody else.

agree with you πŸ˜Š