Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: anandhisuresh

Hope she doesn't accuse prachi of taking advantage of her son and keep him away from her :3

I don't  think Pallavi will accuse her until or unless she is brainwashed by Aliya.

mala06 thumbnail

Hope dida knocks some sense into her,I have a feeling either they wouldn't have heard anything or pranbir will fool them saying it's a plan or pallavi turning negative :3

The way pallavi was looking at them, i think she heard. But I think Ranbir might say it was his plan.

mala06 thumbnail

Maya knew he loves prachi a lot. She found that out on lohri night itself and she even blackmailed when she was under influence in Holi. Then why the sudden change of mind? Because she is in love and is suddenly drawing lines?

Yeah this plan will fail but I hope choubey does something to Prachi so that everyone  knows how protective  Ranbir is towards her😆.

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

I really hope prachi helps ranbir  by agreeing to continue this love act in front of maya's family by saying yes to maya tomorrow. That way we will get some amazing pranbir romance ☺️

Nandini25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mala06

I don't  think Pallavi will accuse her until or unless she is brainwashed by Aliya.

Even Aliya's brainwash doesn't work that much on Pallavi. Earlier she was furious with Prachi as she went against her laadla and got him into trouble. But when she saw herself and realized just how much effort the poor girl is putting in to save her beloved son, she is again in team prachi. Currently, she wrongly thinks that Ranbir loves Rhea. But when she comes to know that Ranbir loves Prachi, I don't think she will oppose his wishes. Because, you see, for her his wishes are paramount. Well, at least I hope I'm right here. 

Nandini25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

I really hope prachi helps ranbir  by agreeing to continue this love act in front of maya's family by saying yes to maya tomorrow. That way we will get some amazing pranbir romance ☺️

Yes, I too hope she does. Although I'm not sure if Choubey will agree to break the engagement. At least we will get to see more Pranbir romance. After all this track gave us some of the best Pranbir moments. 

A_bibliophile thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Nandini25

Even Aliya's brainwash doesn't work that much on Pallavi. Earlier she was furious with Prachi as she went against her laadla and got him into trouble. But when she saw herself and realized just how much effort the poor girl is putting in to save her beloved son, she is again in team prachi. Currently, she wrongly thinks that Ranbir loves Rhea. But when she comes to know that Ranbir loves Prachi, I don't think she will oppose his wishes. Because, you see, for her his wishes are paramount. Well, at least I hope I'm right here. 

But

I hope

Someday she likes prachi as a daughter

Like dilshad of qubool hai used to like zoya 

I hope pallavi just won't like her till the time she is protecting her son

But will like her because she is a really nice human too

mala06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nandini25

Yeah. Even last time it didn't work. That's one thing I love about Kohlis. They use their own judgment rather than being influenced by somebody else.

Edited by mala06 - 4 years ago
mala06 thumbnail

Starplus today didn't show the precap in its shows. I think they will not show episodes from tomorrow. So if its same for zee, today might be the last episode we could see until the shooting starts.

Edited by mala06 - 4 years ago
Nandini25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mala06

Yeah. Even last time it didn't work. That's one thing I love about Kohlis. They use their own judgment rather than being influenced by somebody else.

Thank God for that. Otherwise by now all of them except Ranbir would have turned against Prachi due to Aliya's constant manipulations.