Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Awesome

Bring happy SidNi back

tehreemsajid thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Nice dear 

Bring happy shapppy SidNi soon and there trademark romance enough of pain and seeparation

Edited by tehreemsajid - 3 years ago
crazylove100 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Awesome continue sooner

NIALOVE thumbnail

Awesome continue soon

aparnalokam thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Amazing update dear 

Unite them sooner 

Want to see them happy

nishalluv thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Update this story

Waiting for SidNi reunion

Nia_doll thumbnail

Update sooner

Unite my SidNi

Muffaa6525 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Chapter 46

Flashback

Roshni's POV

"they'll be drugged to death if we don't separate within three days" I blurt it out. His eyes grew dark, his jaw clenched, his hands forming firm tight fists.

"WHAT?!" he shouts making me jump in his lap.

I place my hand on his arms rubbing to calm him down which somehow worked. 

I watch him in silence as he takes in the new found information. His eyes are looking into mine not moving even an inch. His fists clenched, his lips parted and his eyes looked red in anger.

"how?" he whispers. Looking into my eyes, "what happened there?" he asks mentioning the time I was kidnapped.

I let out a breath and spill everything to him.

Flashback (Roshni's Kidnapped Days)

"what do you guys want from me?" I yell as I was pushed roughly onto the wall of this new room. The gravel on the floor grazes my body, burning my skin. I grit my teeth together in pain.

The loud noise of the room's door closing echoes through the place. Letting out a annoyed sigh, I think of ways to get out of here. Unlike the last time, they have not tied me upon on a chair with ropes but instead they've handcuffed me and left me in this weird looking room just like that.

Thankfully they let my legs free and didn't care to shut my mouth.

Slowly sitting up straight on the floor I try to wriggle my hands only for the metal to rub my wrist. I clench my eyes in pain as I feel some liquid on my wrist.

Shit. I'm starting to bleed from the cut I've received.

I need to think a way out. I really hope Siddharth would have found my phone and read my note.

Almost a day back I was there with my husband, making love to each other, being each other's first after hearing his apology. When I saw all those pictures, when I heard his voice declaring his love for me, I just felt complete. I never in a million years thought that I'd get him back.

He was my first crush. I remember the day when my feelings started to grow for him. We were 12 years old and were spending the evening in the park with our mothers. There were chatting about something and left us alone to have fun with ourselves. We were sitting on top of the monkey bars, eating ice cream, dangling our feet, letting the fresh air hit us as we spoke and made fun of each other.

I had finished my ice cream quickly and I still craved for it. So being my best friend he was he gave me his whole thing and didn't even want a bite to fulfill his desires. In fact after I finished eating he bought me another one. I was still sitting on the bar and when it was time to leave and I kinda didn't want to climb down the stairs. He stood there in front of me, his arms wide open, him grinning widely at me, his hair messed up. 

And that moment, even though I was young, something in me twitched. I jumped on him only to make us both fall on the sand. We burst out laughing, still staying in the position, me on top, him beneath me, his arms wrapped around my waist, my hands on his chest. And everything at that moment seem to freeze and I could see only him. Laughing at me, his eyes shining. 

It wasn't a big gesture which made me fall for him, it was the little things during our childhood which made me fall in love with him. 

I have always loved him, first as a friend, then as a best friend and THEN I had this hatred love for him after our break up during college and now as my husband, my everything. 

After our fight, everything in me broke. I never ever thought that some simple misunderstanding would break us... we were way too strong... but fate had other plans.

Shifting to Rohan's room was a mistake, I should have never done that. Instead I should've stayed in Ash's room and spoke to him the next day. But something in me stopped me when I saw them, Misha and my best friend together. I saw them on bed, he was beneath her, his hands were around her waist.

Keeping jealousy aside, I was mainly heart broken. I didn't know what to do, what to think. I was so lost without my best friend. And when he constantly supported that witch when I accused her which is the truth... I was completely devastated.

And those two months was a hell of a life. We always sat together during the lectures and we've had like assigned places by ourselves. We never sat anywhere else but there, beside each other, his arm hanging around my shoulder, my head resting on his chest, his fingers absentmindedly playing with my hair as we listen to the boring lectures.

I came in first to our seat the next day after our fight, what I didn't realise was that was the same time he was sliding in beside me. And at that moment the professor walked in. We couldn't shift our places cause every seats were already filled. 

We sat there awkwardly for a few moments, none of us uttering any words. And then Misha, that bitch, sat in between us, and he didn't even object... It just hurt a lot that I ran out of the class, tears spilling out my
eyes. A
nd what hurt me the most was that he didn't come after me. 

Whenever I cried, he hated it, anyone who knew us would know that whenever I cry I want none other than him. I just wanna be in his arms, listening to his heart beats, and him listening to my sobs and my cracked voice narrating what had happened which made me cry.

But that day nothing happened like that. Rohan came behind me and not Siddharth. It hurt me a lot. And from that day onwards I started to sit with Rohan, ignored him like plague. Yet I couldn't stop feeling broken whenever I saw him sitting with Misha. 

Those days were the worst. Rithvik and Asha did their best to bring us together again, but it just didn't happen... it broke our whole group... it broke me... it broke him... it broke us...

And after all those years seeing him again in that hotel just brought all those memories back in my mind. He really grew up to be this handsome man, not that he wasn't before but after seeing him after years just made my heart ache for him.

And that ride with him in the car, we've never been that awkward before that, also that idiot was way too hot that day. I just couldn't control my nerves that day. He made me go through it all over again.

It's just been like 10 days since he came back in my life and already stole my heart. God I love him so much. What not had he not done to get me back. That day when he declared his love for me is and will always be the best day of my life.

Ahh... I was complete when I was in his arms, one moment changed everything. I shouldn't have gone away from his sight. I should have given that b*stard nice hit with my heels, even though I did i'm here aren't I? Kidnapped by my once classmates...

I let out a small sigh thinking of my situation. I'm not worried for me, i'm worried for him. He'd loose his mind trying to search for me, even though I told him to stay calm, he won't. He'll surely be yelling at someone.

He's an idiot, an idiot who i'm in love with, an idiot who owns me, my body, my soul, my everything. He's my idiot. I smile at that thought shifting in the place.

Footsteps sound echo around the room and I become alerted. Okay Roshni, stop day dreaming about your life and think.

Angling my neck up, I see a small window kinda thing on the wall I am leaning. Getting up and then standing by my toes I peep out the window to check if I can get any clues on my way out.

All I could see is black. It was so dark outside that I couldn't see anything. But I did hear the sound of some vehicle arriving here.

The sound of the vehicle's door opening then closing gets registered in my mind, just as the room's door gets opened. I turn immediately to see those two evil creatures in front of me.

"trying to escape, are we? huh roomie? I mean Roshuuuni" I raise me eyebrow and give him a nice glare which doesn't shuts him up. "aww is the poor Roshu getting scared because of the darkness?" the a**hole in here speaks trying to have an innocent-mocking face at me.

I form my palms into tight fist wanting to control my anger. Roshni, don't let them get you. Don't give in to their provoking's.

"aww" the evil witch of west coos, batting her fake eyelashes. "does she want a hug now... from my 'Sidu'?" she pouts just like her bitch brother.

Roshni, patience. Remember, they're trying to get a reaction out of you, don't let them win. instead you should provoke them.

'you can do this, baby' Somehow I hear his voice speaking the words giving me assurance.

"yes Misha" I say looking straight at her, "I so want a hug from 'my Sidu', my Siddharth, he's mine and he'd always be mine. Just so you know we're married and he's in complete love with me so please do us all a favour and break you heart by yourself, na" I say smiling coldly at her.

But before she speaks, I cut her off and speak up, "you wanna know why I want a hug from my husband? My Siddharth is just great at cuddles, you knows when his strong arms wrap around me I just feel... hmm..." I smile at her not finishing the sentence. 

"you also know he is great at kisses, and my favorite kiss from him, I mean every kiss of his is pure bliss" I blow a kiss in the air, "but the time when he French kisses me..." I lower me voice seeing the anger building up in her eyes, "mhmm" I fake a blush as I look dreamingly at the ceiling. "I just feel like i'm on the top of the world, our world, mine and my Siddharth's world, where we belong, with each other. Ahh I just missing kissing him, he's a great kisser, mainly the time when he uses his tongue" I send a sly wink in her direction seeing her hands forming fists, her teeth gritted together.

"Mishty" the other idiot standing here warns the another one, narrowing his eyes at me.

But I continue ignoring his look, "and do you know how awesome is he in bed?" I ask her excitedly, "he's like... aww come on i'm not going to tell you that, am I?" I pout at her innocently. "but FYI he's huge dude, like super duper huge..." I say actually blushing when I remember his tiny- sorry he's huge member. 

He kept me awake all night and we went on it almost till the morning. And that morning we did it again. And again before my 'kidnapping incident'. We suddenly became the horny teenagers who just wanna f**k their partners brains out. We were like that yesterday and today.

I still do feel kinda sore down there. He kept me on edge throughout the three times. My man surely does know how to satisfy a women.

I smile at that thought, and look at the idiotic duo. Her eyes widened, and red. She really looks like a witch. And he looks at me in amusement and anger mixed. I know I went a bit overboard with that, but I had to that. Cause speaking all that gave me a reaction from her. And I need a reaction from her. For my own needs.

She let out a huge ear piercing scream and charged towards me. My initial reaction was to block my body from her but then I thought, why not provoke her more?

So that's what I do.

"you know ke kept me awake all night... he never let me sleep" she stands in front of me breathing heavily.

"Shut up!" she screams.

"ahh that's the exact way I screamed all night... wow he was the best" I sigh dramatically. "AHH!" I gasp as the witch pulls claws her hands onto my hair, pulling it out of its roots.

"Mishty" I hear her brother coming towards us, pulling her back but it was of no use as she tugs my hair more fierce fully. I grit my teeth together in pain, not wanting to give in to it.

"Misha I have a question" I state and sigh in relief when her grip on me loosens. "what did you think when I said that he uses his tongue? He uses his tongue only when he kisses?" I look at her with a wicked glint on my eyes, I lean in towards her, "you're too immature if you think he uses his tongue only for that" I wink at her.

Her eyes widen more, just as her pull on my hair tightens I give her a nice shove in her side my by leg making her and her brother to stumble back, letting my hair free. 

I let out a sigh of relief and think to myself on what did I say. TMI even for a lie. But it's actually the truth. If you know what I mean. God i've totally gone crazy!

Shaking my head, I try to push the strands of hair that lies in front of my eyes. Blowing them away I see Misha standing with her brother, her eyes red enough. Rohan catching her from the behind as she looks like she's gonna pounce on me.

If Siddharth was here, he would probably sitting with popcorn and cola preparing himself for the upcoming fight between us. I mean he would not want me to get hurt, but I just know him so well that he's sit there making me quench my thirst for my revenge for even plotting the break up with my best friend. 

"kya hua Misha? you're not gonna fight for your love, are you?" I accuse at her taking a dangerous step towards her. "pch" I shook my head at her disapprovingly, "tum pata hai if a love isn't worth fighting then that's not love at all. Which means your so called love is not love at all... it's just some..." I try to make up a word for her phsyco-ness but don't come up with any leaving it right here.

"you bitch. SHUT UP!" she shouts charging towards me again but is held my her brother.

"Misha, stop!" he orders as he tries her best to keep his sister in place.

"haww Misha... you're really not gonna fight for it" I pout innocently at her, "but you don't fight for something which wasn't yours and Mr. Siddharth Khurana is not yours babe, he is mine" I smile at her moving another steps towards them, "you see this" I point to my mangalsutr and the sindoor of his name lingering on my skin. "this marks me as his, always his" I say proudly smiling at the mangalsutr which is hanging around my neck.

"oh really!" she yells stepping out of her brothers arms and in an instance comes upto me and square punches me on my face.

My face burned at the impact which she left. I clenched my teeth together tightly to control the pain. 

Shutting my eyes close I see him. He's standing there looking for me with tears in his eyes, pain present in them, his hair disheveled, he runs from here to there looking a like a maniac. I don't how that popped up but it just it making my heart ache for the time when I can be again in his arms.

The sudden sound of something being snatched and the fresh air hitting my naked skin on my neck comes is brought to my attention. I snap my eyes open and see that bitch having my mangalsutr in her filthy hands.

I look down immediately and see my neck completely free. My eyes widen and turn dark from the anger boiling inside me. I might not be coming in terms with my anger before cause I knew I was better off this way, if not, Siddharth and I, may be attending a funeral soon.

I've suppressed my anger from the moment the kidnapped me but sorry babe not now. 

I start moving in towards her "you f**king BITCH" I pounce on her making her stumble back, me falling on top of her. In somewhere between this somehow I brought my handcuffed hands in front of me so that I could place my hands on her neck to strangle her.

"who the f**k do you think who you are?!" I shout punching her face making her smile coldly at me, her hands still clutching my mangalsutr.

She looks at me evilly, pouting through her smirk, "well Mrs. Siddharth Khurana" she states receiving another hard punch on her face letting her cough out. 

"you can only dream of it Misha! But you're not! and you'll NEVER EVER BE!" I shout throwing punches at her. I pluck my mangalsutr out of her filthy fingers.  "you f**king bitch" I seethe at her.

"you're a bitch Roshni not me" she says before lifting her leg up, kicking me in my stomach but being me I don't budge.

Shit! It pains.

It'll wear off. You're the strongest woman, baby, in the whole wide world. I hear his voice again in my head giving me the courage I need.

But before I could throw in the next punch or speak profanities at her, I was suddenly pulled back by the collar of my top and thrown on the ground not so gently.

I grunted in pain as my rear end hit the gravel, the stones grazing my spine. I bit my lip in pain as the handcuffs were pushed onto my stomach, making my wrists to bleed.

"well hello there" I hear a voice making my eyes open slowly to find the source of the new voice.

I see a man standing in front of me, towering me. The stupid brother sister duo stood beside the man, looking coldly at me unlike the calm expression taking place in the man's face. I saw that the man had light brown hair, like the boy standing next to him. His eyes were shining in gray, just like the girl standing on the other side to him. He looked like he was in his mid forties or early fifties. 

I could see the tiredness laced on this man's face but along with that was amusement, and many emotions that I couldn't read properly.

"who are you?" I ask looking up at the idiots then at the man himself. And that's when reality hit me. Rohan and this guy have same colour hair. Brown. Misha and the man had same eye colour. Gray. Rohan and Misha had same smirk on their faces while the man smiled coldly at me, raking his eyes over my body.

A shiver of disgust ran through me at that sight. Eww.

I noticed how the three were wearing same kind of chains around their neck. It was a pendent like chain where you can attach the pictures to it. The pendent was shaped in a heart and was coloured black.

And that's when I realized that he's their-

"we meet again, step-daughter".

nishalholic143 thumbnail

Nice

Feeling bad for Roshni she is suffering alot 

Unite SidNi soon 

Throw misha and that guy from this story