The problem can be male lead too!!?[EDIT]

Dr_strange_100 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

First of all no offence to Vj's fans and I have no grudges with him and I used to adore sukor!!! 

But here ....

I think everyone is blaming NIA and Jasmine but male lead casting is not upto the point!!

KV was an amazing actor but I didn't like him in naagin same is with VJ!

He lacks the aura which Arjun, Rudra(i dont know the real name) and my most favourite Pearl have in them!!

I was not a SJ fan but behir in very first sight hooked me up the whole season!! I am a huge fan of Arjun since NAGIN! I used to dislike Mouni but nagin changed my view in first 2 episodes!

Vj has no such impact on me!!

Nia , i like her since ehmmbh and jasmine I don't like her as such in terms of acting...she is cute though but since I am a loyal Rashmi fan so can't forget her behaviour in BB with her but no issues with her!!

Well I am deviating from topic! But I think rather than introducing so many female characters try getting a new ML too! Because vj inspite of good acting lacks an aura of being a NAGIN ML! 

EDIT- AFTER READING ALL THE REPLIES I DO AGREE THAT MORE THAN VJ ITS ABOUT WRITING! THEY COULD HAVE WRITTEN BETTER CHARACTER SKETCH AS I LIKED IT TILL DEV FALL FOR BRINDA!! BUT WHOLE MARRIAGE THING RUINED IT!! AND THAN BRINDA BEING ALL CONFUSEF!! 

THANK YOU ALL FOR REPLYING PEACEFULLY!

MOREOVER SOME THINK I AM A JASMINE FANA AND JEALOUS OF NIA AND VJ! FOR THIS I JUST WANT TO SAY READ AGAIN! 

I AM NOT A DIEDARD VJ FAN BUT I AM A SUKOR FAN AND ALSO I WATCHED FEW EPISODES OF SUFIYANA PYAR TERA DUE TO HIS ENTRY!!

I AGREE THAT CONFUSING SCREENPLAY AND STORYLINE IS THE ROOT CAUSE OF ALL PROBLEMS!!

Edited by Dr_strange_100 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

He lacks the aura which Arjun, Rudra(i dont know the real name) and my most favourite Pearl have in them!!👍🏼

RUDRAHERO⭐️of this franchisethe one BEST WRITTEN /DONE Male (parellel) LEAD❤️ Played by KINSHUK MAHAJAN😎

rudra jaise IC NAAG ⭐️saathi⭐️ naa pehle tha aur na aage hogaDRASHIV❤️

after him seriously not expecting any thing from ML dept in   EK snake land 

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

I think VJ is a very fine actor and he plays the characters given to him really well.I used to absolutely adore him as Suraj and his character Dev is quite different from Suraj as he is just a typical "too good to be true" male lead,just like other MLs of naagin,but I am liking Dev so far,and VJ is the perfect choice IMO ❤️of course it's personal preferences at the end of the day,some may not like Nia,some may not like VJ,some may not like the story, everyone can have different likes and dislikes.

Edited by infinity101 - 4 years ago
Dr_strange_100 thumbnail

Ya thanks for reminding the name 😅

I loved him in Silsila!!

Dr_strange_100 thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinity101

I think VJ is a very fine actor and he plays the characters given to him really well.I used to absolutely adore him as Suraj and his character Dev is quite different from Suraj as he is just a typical "too good to be true" male lead,just like other MLs of naagin,but I am liking Dev so far,and VJ is the perfect choice IMO ❤️of course it's personal preferences at the end of the day,some may not like Nia,some may not like VJ,some may not like the story, everyone can have different likes and dislikes.

Ya he is ! And I loved him as Suraj but in naagin something is missing! Maybe as you said! 

But in Udaan he was too good !

Dr_strange_100 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinnas

He lacks the aura which Arjun, Rudra(i dont know the real name) and my most favourite Pearl have in them!!👍🏼

RUDRAHERO⭐️of this franchisethe one BEST WRITTEN /DONE Male (parellel) LEAD❤️ Played by KINSHUK MAHAJAN😎

rudra jaise IC NAAG ⭐️saathi⭐️ naa pehle tha aur na aage hogaDRASHIV❤️

after him seriously not expecting any thing from ML dept in   EK snake land 

He was one of his kind!! In every show he has done 😍

vinnas thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dr_strange_100

He was one of his kind!! In every show he has done 😍

Exactly😍😍 that's why Ns2 always BEST only For Giving Such Precious Male Character 😎 Super Natural Definition of TRUE LOVE-Rudra ❤️/Km ⭐️

💓💙💓 👆💟👆

💓💙💓 👆💟👆NeelaNaag Vs Kaali Naagin 💥💥

Ex -Bhel leaves shown so much effect on naagins 😛 but Rudra❤️ in his Naag form using Datura herb reduced it's effects 😛👍🏼

In his last track 😎With His High Intensive Devotional power love Rudra crosses bhel leaves and uses Fire from mouth to remove them so his Naagin shivi 😳enter /exit safely 👍🏼 Every Scene Of Rudra ❤️Delights In Every Sense and his Adventures 

Glad To See Him Mauli ki Jaan ❤️ Silsila Ishaan 

Edited by vinnas - 4 years ago
Pinkycharm thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

To be honest this season Naagin4 cast is one of the best ! All actors r spot on ! Problem is script , unnecessary Characters and Tracks ! Problem started when jasmine who is one of the best actress introduced as a Naagin which she was not capable to perform !creatives plan was to undercover Brinda identity but due to poor selection of jasmine as a Naagin , They were forced to reveal Brinda identity early and whole story mess created . They plan to show Brinda positive and Nayantara Negative which jasmine did disaster ! Negative Naagin like Vishaka is one of the most powerful character so serial need one of the best actress . TRP was good . Serial was in Top 5 but then unnecessary track dropped the TRP ! Now whenever Brinda got full screen space , fight , revenge , Tandav and BrinDev romance TRP increased but new track or character dropped the TRP ! But hope now Few of the MU would clear and story would be on track this week ! 

vinnas thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dr_strange_100

Ya thanks for reminding the name 😅

I loved him in Silsila!!

ISHAAN❤️MAULI❤️SRIVASTAV

Bharathi_gurti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

🤣🤣sorry if u feel the casting is an issue then u cant be watching NAAGIN4 AT ALL...the issue is with the screenplay ,screenplay and screenplay only...Jasmin was below average but all others are super good and natural..

Do u really think VJ as underperforming.. omg! Joke of the century..I am not his fan and this is my first show of Vj and I should say he is splendid along with Nia..if someone says nia and vj as below average then it's purely of jealousy towards thier favorite especially jasmin fans..idk about u dear, but in this forum those posts against Nia was completely out of insecurity and jealousy!!! Bassss!!