Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

vaishu...

uru posted analysis on abir's painting in AT... go trough it...

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

Abye it was charmi re 😃🤣

and Onir 🤣

First I heard it as Onion 🤣.. why will mishtu call someone Onion 🤣

and coming to the other part😃

you just fought with your Mother and come in your room

And your wife starts kinda complaining about some dumb behaviour done by a person whom You want to think least about ... what will be your reaction 😆 that was abhir 

He was not angry but kinda irritated ..... not because of mishti but because Meenu is getting her way with the sisters ... he basically doesn’t know the depth of hate kuhu has for mishti 

that’s why gave the example of Shisupal and Krishna

* thanks to priyuuu for telling me the name*😃

See Krishna promises Shisupals mom that he’ll forgive 100 sins of Shishupal

Shishir also keeps mocking Krishna and saying all evil things...

People who are accompanying Krishna are irritated but Krishna is calm and smiling .... he warns Shishupal but shishupal takes his warning as his weakness and goes on

The minute he does the 101st mistake Krishna immediately Simmons his sudarshana n takes off the pride filled head of shishupal causing pin drop silence in the court of shisupal 

Here abhir just cares as of now that his mom should not win and mishti should not be targeted for breaking the house... but once kuhu crosses the line Erich abhir can’t take he’ll surely give her his two cents 

right now he does not even bother about kuhu

Onion seriously cool 🤣

wow cool this is so beautiful i just love it yaar... kanhaji abirs partner story to explain abirs reaction this is too good yaar... 👏👏

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ruhi19

vaishu...

uru posted analysis on abir's painting in AT... go trough it...

OK will read it soon 🤗

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MishBirStruck

OK will read it soon 🤗

❤️

Originally posted by: Npdeepa

@ red Absolutely🤣

@ bold and our 29 year old man will go and paint something...🤣

Paint se yaad aaya....did you read my reply...Okay here we go...Tum mare liye...Aasaan kar the thi hun🤗 

A EYE-The eye itself is a powerful organ associated with knowledge, foresight, power and/or protection.

So he painted his eyes (his feelings) and while painting, it was mishti's words (about kuhu) playing in his head.

Though at the moment he is surrounded by the dark clouds (thoughts) he will soon see the real colors of his bro and / or get to know about her (represents knowledge) where he will foresee their future through the acquired knowledge which will lead him to get into power to protect Mishti, his love.

ohh this is tpo good yaar... the eyes n emotions n future foreseeing... too good moni... thank you... 🤗🤗

@bold what are you gals discussing about.🤔

nothing yaat its about her wattpad story.. 😆

AreYaar thumbnail

Caught up on the last two epis😆

Is this now some weird khichdi of sisters drama meets Baba track drama rehash? ....

Two things that will never make sense to me in this show....1) Why people tolerate Meenu and her bakwaas controlling games when they are so OBVIOUS. They all KNOW what she is and still the whole family coddles her.....the writers have written her SO poorly that there isn't even any "love" to balance out why people tolerate crap from her....bas 1-D half baked character and sab log isko analyze karte rehte hain😆......and 2) Why Kuhu is whitewashed and coddled by the writers in particular. 

This sisters drama has been lame since day one.....abhi drag karte karte phir se is point pe le aaye hain where they will try to equalize things and say both were equally responsible for lack of trust between them....lol it's pretty obvious this is why they show Mishti being unable to articulate to Abir why she is upset with Kuhu. 

End result is predictable....bol denge behenein both messed up cuz of lack of trust, ab gale milo and naacho....mehh 

And yeh Meenu ka phir raag shuru ho gaya hai about that Mehul....why do people bother trying to make sense of her actions? It's obvious that everything she does is for appearance and control. Still these people are busy trying to give her love and respect in that family? Is it cuz they are all financially dependent on her? Cuz no other reason makes sense to me why this nautanki keeps dragging on. 

There seem to be some glimmers of the possibility of AM leaving this house along with Parul to let saas-bahu of the century have it all to themselves.....but regardless, it's pretty obvious that the writers will do a half-baked resolution to sisters ka so called "hidden love" for each other at some point.....this is why they keep showing Mishti being petulant in reaction to Kuhu's behavior rather than actually clearly laying out how hurt she feels over being abused like this. They want to keep the window open to one day magically flipping nd showing Mishti and Kuhu saying, "Oh we always luuuurved each other, bas hum andhe ho gaye the blah blah". 

As for Abir, he's not as mature as he likes to think himself and Mishti to be.....lol walking out like that during the argument with Mishti was hardly a mature act. He clearly lacks the mental fortitude to deal with all this and it's likely his relationship with Mishti will face some impact in all his lame band-aid approach he is trying with Kuhu and Meenu. 

The end result whatever it may be will come after drag and a lot of half-baked justifications. lol that is what I feel tired of. Unless the writers show some BIG reckoning for the abusive characters in this show, there isn't much point.  

piyasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I would just like to talk about MishBir today,

I liked Parul abir scene today. Everytime, she will be one to advice Abir about his behavior with Mishti like she did at the courtyard after coffee spike truth came out and today.Emotional separation will be on and off... we are already had glimpses of it. We have face it and this is how mishbir deal with it. 

This will go on until Abir is made to taste his bro medicine. Poor him. He is comparing kunal with kuhu. Little did he know what all his bro is capable of ... Though it looks like that he hasn’t completely agree with Mishti about kuhu. He has started to think about it because of the painting he created today. 

A EYE-The eye itself is a powerful organ associated with knowledge, foresight, power and/or protection.

So he painted his eyes (his feelings) and while painting, it was mishti's words (about kuhu) playing in his head.

Though at the moment he is surrounded by the dark clouds (thoughts) he will soon see the real colors of his bro and / or get to know about her (represents knowledge) where he will foresee their future through the acquired knowledge which will lead him to get into power to protect Mishti, his love.

Abir thinks he made everything right just by changing the picture frames (band aid therapy) but Misthi is actually right when she said they’re loosing. Mishti made him realize that he is hiding the truth for the person who is not worth it and this will lead them to loose the battle he is fighting. (i.e. to keep the family intact)

My reply to Pali:

Parul got to know about the sisters since kunal' marriage proposal to Kuhu. At that time, Parul was right, left, center and everything to BB. She helped BB to avoid Kunal getting married to Mishti because back then even parul believed that she will broke the family.

Abir kuhu's  gorilla--bond (I love to call it as such, thanks pali) will go on until Mishti gets physically hurt that too very badly. Even today she got her hand cut but the pain Abir giving her is more. I want him to realize it sooner....because sooner the better for their relationship. 

Mishti bolegi only if he is ready to listen na...see she started off with kuhu being selfish we need to punish her for coffee spike and mainly blaming parul. What he did? he surfaced her insecurities by uttering something inappropriate.

So next time, she started with I agreed to you about kunal and BB because you know them better than me likewise i know kuhu better than you...Boom he walked out of the room. 

I think he will listen to her once they complete each other in all senses....It is fact that men gets frustrated if they didn't have IT which plays as a stress buster for them. Especially people like Abir who is madly, deeply in love with his mishti, can't contain it in himself. He has also openly expressed it to her. It is a whole different story for women, we will cry, moan, shout and so on to bust our stress...

My reply to Mini,

Men can't think straight yaar, especially when it is about their family. They will either not listen or will ignore whatever his woman says about his family. Our ancestors call it as "Thalaiyanai Mantram" (pillow talks) --a weapon of a wife...She could use it either against the family or for the welfare of the family. It is purely based on the woman the man got... During the Nish abir startup meeting, Kunal asked Mishti  that why is that a girl always try to take away the men from his family.

And this what it is ....he thought Mishti will use that weapon against the family to separate his bhai from them. But alas, it was his rainbow who is capable of it.

I completely agreee with u moni in this👍🏼 u have explained everything soo beautifully👏 read all ur replies to me.. thank u so much😃  

Ur Painting analysis❤️❤️ i m also waiting to abir to knw abt his so called Bro.. I hope meenu gets successful this time😛

I also agree men cant think and dont want to listen wen its abt their family members specially their mom. Its is said that Pigeon closes eyes on seeing a cat, thinkin she doesnt exist. That way, he assumes that since he can't see the cat,the cat does not exist and that is his folly. The same mistake abir is doing. Eyes band kerne se problm solve nahi hoti.. and here abir is behaving like typical husband jo apni biwi ke chik chik for MIL sunker kehta hai " ohh u know na how my mother is, she is old, she cant compromise in this age,u need to adjust more, have patience..sab theek ho jayega dheere dheere"". Theek week to kuch hota nahi hai bas adat pad jati hai mil and DIL ko ek dusre ki. 

Edited by piyasingh - 4 years ago
Npdeepa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: piyasingh

I completely agreee with u moni in this👍🏼 u have explained everything soo beautifully👏  loved reading this😃 

I also agree men cant think and dont want to listen wen its abt their family members specially their mom. Its is said that Pigeon closes eyes on seeing a cat, thinkin she doesnt exist. That way, he assumes that since he can't see the cat,the cat does not exist and that is his folly. The same mistake abir is doing. Eyes band kerne se problm solve nahi hoti.. and here abir is behaving like typical husband jo apni biwi ke chik chik for MIL sunker kehta hai " ohh u know na how my mother is, she is old, she cant compromise in this age,u need to adjust more, have patience..sab theek ho jayega dheere dheere"". Theek week to kuch hota nahi hai bas adat pad jati hai mil and DIL ko ek dusre ki. 0

I solemnly agree dear...👍🏼

In real like, this is how it was, it is and it will be....It is unchangeable...

Abir will come around soon...😊

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Parul got to know about the sisters since kunal' marriage proposal to Kuhu. At that time, Parul was right, left, center and everything to BB. She helped BB to avoid Kunal getting married to Mishti because back then even parul believed that she will broke the family.

Abir kuhu's  gorilla--bond🤣(I love to call it as such) will go on until Mishti gets physically hurt that too very badly. Even today she got her hand cut but the pain Abir giving her is more. I want him to realize it sooner....sooner the better for their relationship. 

Mishti bolegi only if he is ready to listen na...see she started off with kuhu being selfish we need to punish her for coffee spike and mainly blaming parul. What he did? he surfaced her insecurities by uttering something inappropriate.

So next time she started with I agreed to you about kunal and BB because you know them better than me likewise i know kuhu better than you...Boom he walked out of the room. 

I think he will listen to her once they complete each other in all senses....It is fact that men gets frustrated if they didn't have IT which plays as a stress buster for them. Especially people like Abir who is madly, deeply in love with his mishti, can't contain it in himself. He has also openly expressed it to her. It is a whole different story for women, we will cry, moan, shout and so on to bust our stress...

Today mishti made him realize that he is hiding the truth for the person who is not worth it and this will lead them to loose the battle he is fighting. (i.e. to keep the family intact).

Yes Pali, I have become crazy yaar. Silly me!!! I think this pagalpan started from the holi episode....I am safe till my hubby spots me out...🤣

🤣🤣🤣🤣 arey re re I didn't realise this 😆😆 IT ka frustration hai 🤣🤣🤣 poor abir 😆 mishti samajhti nahi hai re lol 

Kya decoding kiya hai ....👏👏👏 *puts a kaala teeka on the analysis* 😆😆

That's quite a practical theory I must say 😆

Vaise moni I am loving their tashan 🤣 now both of them are real towards each other...showing their real avatars ...saying what they exactly want to say rather than filtering it 😆 total miya biwi feels ...I love the increasing level of comfort in the communication now ..... i need more of the tashans before they come on the same page 😉😆