YRHPK Live Updates/Episode Discussions 17 Mar 2020

Posted: 4 years ago

NOCOPY]

Epi 265 

Kuhu accuses Mishti 

the episode begins with Mishti entering her (MisBir)bedroom and is taken aback with the sight before her .. Kuhu in angry mode is shattering all MisBir fotoframes .. Mishit confronts her... tries to restrain her but Kihu lashes out... that Mishti declared  to the world that Kuhu was the servants FIL while Mishit I was the “maalkin” .. Mishit disagrees but ....Kuhu vents out  that Mishti returned the company back to Kunal just to become great in everyone’s eyes .. 

Mishit tries to explain but Kuhu carries on accusing Mishti of trying to take away RAjwansh name from kuhu .. orders Mishti to get out of her life and stomps out of the room angrily .. leaving Mishit in tears .

Mishit gets emotional as she picks up the shattered foto frame of MisBir wedding pic and wipes it fondly ..she cuts her had accidentally in the glass splinter n tries to supress the bleeding .
She weeps feeling hurt on the wrong accusations and the shattered fotos .. and for the sadness on the happy occasion of Parul getting her status n rights back .

During breakfast Kunal and Naanu and Abir pamper Meenu and feed her her fav dishes ..,,noodles khaandvi etc ... Meenu gets emotional at this thoughtful ness and loving gesture .. but her  mood is spoilt when she spots Kunal Parul pic on the news paper ... Nidhi adds fuel to the fire by adding Parul became heroine cutting the ribbon at inauguration while Meenu was sidelined . 

In  MisBir room ..as Abir enters Mishti tries to tell him how Kuhu had   Abused all this destruction ..Abir ignores the matter saying a,uhunwas childish n asks Mishti to be patient n show restrain ..offers to get the foto framed repaired . Mishti says Kuhu is Wei g as she knows Kuhu better just like Abir knew Meenu n Kunal better ... abir walks out of the room ..  Mishit is left nursing her wounds ..

In KuKU bedroom Kunal is concerned about Kuhu’s bleeding hand n offers to help her but Kuhu declines and accuses her of being closer to Mishti than her..of planning with Mishti to get inauguration done by Parul ...Kunal disagrees , it was Abir n Kunal’s plans Mishit had no idea about it .. he did it to restore Parul maasi her position n status .. he regrets mistreating her from childhood . 

Kuhu goes on ranting against Mishti that she brainwashed Abir to do all this and she returned him the company with ulterior motives .. Kunal asks if Kuhu was trying to accuse Mishti of trying to take over all the money n property and fame  ?? If that was the case zabir would know .. 

Kuhu retorts that Abir failed to guess the truth just the way he had failed in a Mehul Kapadia case .. Kunal’s expression becomes that of fury .. Kuhu apologises immediately for taking the name of unwanted person .. but Kunal has had enough and wants to hear no more of her rants .. gives Kuhu another reason to hate Mishti n goes off to sleep on the sofa 🛋.
in MisBir bedroom Mishti misses Abir and recollects how he used to paint n do shayari before shaadi but now he has no time for her .. she tells herself that Abir loved her n could not run away from her . 

In another room Abir is painting a teary eye and Parul comes to him n talks how it was incorrect to bring out her truth before the public ..she k ew the day it was made public this home will not remain the same aver again n that’s what had happened ... .. Abir says it was not her fault .. and assures Naanu, Ketu na dhe we’re always with Parul maasi n would take care of her n support her . Parul,adivises Abir to nurture his new formed rishtaa with Mishti .. she was a new member of this family and  has no one to confide to in this house Except Abir ... her own sister was unfriendly towards her .. . Abir thanks Maasi n goes off . 

Mishti is looking for Abir when she sees Jugnu carrying bedding to the terrace .. Mishti feels sad as he tells her Abir was sleeping alone .. but goes back to bed . 
late at night Abir enters his bedroom n finds Mishti fast asleep ... he thinks that he returned for her but she was not missing him at all she was sleeping peacefully.. Mishti on the other hand thinks he ditched her to sleep along now he must have returned because of mosquitoes .. 

they have cute face off and nok jhok in-their mind talks .. eventually both  fall asleep ... 

in the morning ...they are up to find themselves entwined in eachother’s arms .. Abir wakes up n notices Mishti still fast asleep in. His arms ..he pretends to be asleep .. they have few moments of romance ... when he tells her that he came back to find her fast asleep without him ...Mishti says she was making origami birds for him ... but he chose to sleep alone on the terrace 

Abir says he wanted to tell her that he had repaired all the foto frames ..and everything was alright now .. Mishti remarks that he was covering up the truth n ignoring the person who did all, this ...

Abir disagrees and says if they keep arguing none other than Meenu will win . 
Mishit feels sad n states they both were losing it and goes into washroom n shuts the door . 

at MH ....Shaurya ,  Jas and BM are worried about Varsha who was refusing to eat because of her worry for Kuhu .. Jas says she was always misunderstood but she always spoke the truth .. BP assures she will not be MU asks her to speak her mind . Jas then shares her fears that Kunal was not a Rajwansh and he n Kuhu  could be thrown out of the RH in case of property dispute between brothers .

BP assures Abir n Kunal were too much bonded like Ram Laxman n  either could ever think of throwing the other on eoitnof the house and Abir would never lay his claim to Red pear company .
BM assures nothing has happened till now n will never happen the brotherhood between AbiNal will keep the sisters together .. BM calms Varsha n lovingly feeds Her . 

At RH .. there is bustling of activity as every one is in a hurry and ordering their breakfast choices ... Kunal allows Mishit to serve him his coffee while Kuhu feels miffed .. All are surprised to see Parul arrive there ... while they are shocked to see Meenu dressed up like a maid servant preparing all the breakfast . 

Precap 

TV shows breaking news  about kidnappers getting active in the city .. Abir Kunal are kidnapped from road side stall .. Mishti fears the worst as she finds both Abir n Kunal phones switched off . 

Edited by Sutapasima - 4 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Originally posted by Koeli_Appy

Kindly refrain from namecalling in the forum. We will delete such comments and will be forced to send out WPMs. You are not allowed to mock a character by name-calling. If you don't follow the rules we are bound to take actions.

Thanks

IF DT.

Hello everyone!! Wow... I’m the first one to be here today😃. Thank you Suta for the thread and Diyu for update❤️

good morning everyone 🤗

suta thank you for thread dear 🤗

Originally posted by LetThereBeLight

good morning everyone 🤗

suta thank you for thread dear 🤗

Good morning friends 

So today meenu will show to her kids ..that she is the second wife .. while Parul is the first legal wife of a mehul 

While Parul,is the heiress Meenu is the one who is living off Parul’s property ?? 

OMG that person🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬. Khulke nahi bol sakti na isiye 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Edited by preeti200 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by Sutapasima

Good morning friends 

So today meenu will show to her kids ..that she is the second wife .. while Parul is the first legal wife of a mehul 

While Parul,is the heiress Meenu is the one who is living off Parul’s property ?? 

good morning suta

no yaar, its about showing parul can never be equal to her parul can never become meenakshi rajvansh

So Mishbir have an argument because of ykw. Abir still ignores everything saying it’s her childishness... really?? Now I’m mad at Abir😡. 

Finally we get to see Mishbir on the same bed in Mishbir room but kya fayda 🤦🏽‍♀️

Edited by preeti200 - 4 years ago

mish comes into mishbir room n sees all photo frames broken... kuhu did all this... 

mish asks what she did n kuhu says same as you did... in just one move you became malkin n me naukrani ki daughter in law... mish says she is your mil... kuhu says the one who washes dirty clothes n works n breaks another frame.. you gave the company back to kunal for this only n became mishti mahaan.. you gave it back as compensation price bcoz kunal n me dont have any connection with rajvansh name... she goes out n again says dont take my angry tears as my weakness, you still have a chance to get out of my life else nothing will be right... she goes away...

mish takes the frame.. mishbir shaadi pic... says to self kuhu has again spoiled the best day of kunal accepting maasi as maa... 

in dining table... 

kunal comes with meenu favorite dish prepared by him... meenu is sitting there with sad face... he says to meenu you have given so much to me today give me a chance.... he feeds noodles n other dishes... kunal asks jugnu to bring some dish he asked him to buy... meenu gets happy n takes it but the newspaper in which it was wrapped has kunal parl pic... she gets upset n gets up.. maami sees it... says parul became heroine n benba side mai hai.. 

Originally posted by LetThereBeLight

mish comes into mishbir room n sees all photo frames broken... kuhu did all this... 

mish asks what she did n kuhu says same as you did... in just one move you became malkin n me naukrani ki daughter in law... mish says she is your mil... kuhu says the one who washes dirty clothes n works n breaks another frame.. you gave the company back to kunal for this only n became mishti mahaan.. you gave it back as compensation price bcoz kunal n me dont have any connection with rajvansh name... she goes out n again says dont take my angry tears as my weakness, you still have a chance to get out of my life else nothing will be right... she goes away...

mish takes the frame.. mishbir shaadi pic... says to self kuhu has again spoiled the best day of kunal accepting maasi as maa... 

in dining table... 

kunal comes with meenu favorite dish prepared by him... meenu is sitting there with sad face... he says to meenu you have given so much to me today give me a chance.... he feeds noodles n other dishes... kunal asks jugnu to bring some dish he asked him to buy... meenu gets happy n takes it but the newspaper in which it was wrapped has kunal parl pic... she gets upset n gets up.. maami sees it... says parul became heroine n benba side mai hai.. 

How can kuhu do this?? Abir is ignoring her big time..y is Abir still doing that...for God sake,she broke all the photoframe of their marriage..not fair😭😭